This morning I wanted a cup of cofee

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
This morning I wanted cappuccino

In March 1968, an overland relief expedition (Operation Pegasus) was launched by a combined Marine/Army/South Vietnamese task force that eventually broke through to the Marines at Khe Sanh. The battle was a tactical victory for the Marines, although it had no clear strategic implications; some historians have observed that the PAVN frontier battles prior to the general Tet Offensive of early 1968 served to distract American and GVN attention as Viet Cong forces were assembled.

Seriously, i had a good night sleep last night but I still feel like my brain is trying to reboot because of all the information in there. LOL

I wish there was a way I could de-fragment my brain and get all the clutter organized. LOL

This morning i wanted a cup of coffee but I just realised that I have Earl Grey tea and it is loads better for me than coffee.

Woo! Have to start studying.

This morning I wanted a cup of coffee but then i realized that this craving must be due to the malicious nanobots the CIA infected me with after I tried to infiltrate their secret base.

Seriously, This morning I found myself wanting a cup of coffee because my schedule the past several days have been thrown about.

In all the rush and chaos, I drank coffee instead of my regular Earl Grey tea.

So this morning I wanted a cup of coffee but I was dragging and all of a sudden I just remembered its Sunday and not really in a rush so I went back to my lovely tea and croissant.

Tomorrow, uhhh, its going to be quite a storm of cool people and business. yay!