Void Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) vs Captain America

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't you read the description -.-"

MEoDP negates every aspect of things.

Heck, she can even cuts of Cap's shield with a butter knife as long as she has MEoDP!!!!!

So yes, they can xD

It doesn't matter how strong the object is, even a wood can be used to cut it off xD

That's the thing. It needs the force to actually go through. However, the best benefit of Cap's shield is it's negation of Kinetic energy when things strike it. Hence why Cap can block blows from something like the Hulk, and not break every bone in his body....Just theorizing here :)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
When using MEoDP, its doesn't actually means hitting the shield.

Its more towards cutting the lines that EXIST in the shield.

Simple to say:

The eyes are not really different set of eyes but are a circuit (possibly similar to a Magic Circuit) that opens up in the users brain and normal eyes,[1] allowing them to "perceive death" in the form of lines and dots. The user in question is the only one who can touch or use these lines and dots (i.e. no one can interact with the lines/dots even if the user of the eyes were to point out their location on something).

These lines can then be traced with a sharp object such as a knife or a sword. Cutting the line “breaks” the object along that line and damage inflicted this way can not be healed or repaired in any way. Healing is possible if cutting the line doesn't completely separate a part of the object from the object itself.[2] Also of note is how Arcueid was cut into a multitude of individual pieces as a result of having her lines traced but was able to survive anyway despite not being able to regenerate. She was able to accomplish this by completely reinventing the conceptual structure of her body, abandoning the conceptual structure that had been traced.

Dots can be pierced by sharp objects. Piercing a dot effectively “erases” that object from existence, in a sense that the object loses even its inherent properties such as momentum,[3] toxicity,[4] and generally any effect it may impose on it's surrounding.[4][5][6][7] Living things whose dot was pierced get “stopped” and, as a consequence, die. While this death may not be instant,[8] it is absolutely permanent, and can't be reversed or bypassed, even by reincarnation.

Note that Tohno Shiki shows signs of mental/physical strain when using this ability extensively, manifested as headaches and even temporary loss of sight.[9] Arcueid noted that this is due him having to “connect” to the perspective of an object he wishes to see the death of and that perceiving things in a way not meant for humans is putting a strain on his brain.[10]

It is possible that Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are categorized as Blue under the Noble Colors system. Tohno Shiki's eyes glow with blue[11], but this may be due to the color of Shiki's Jougan. It is also the dominant color of Ryougi Shiki's irises (see image) when her eyes are activated.

She simply cuts the lines on the shield, in which the lines actually negates all properties of the shield.

Its like you cutting a very thin slice of Croissant, which can easily be sliced without you even putting much force.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Didn't you forget -.-"

Like I said, she might not able to cut him early on but she can kill him while countering his attack!

Also, she warps in reality xD

We're not taking into account the reality warping, it makes it more fair that way.

Cap's first goal is disarming, no more knife, then he proceeds to take her out. He's a tactical genius, with knowledge of multiple styles of fighting, including one he made himself. He has pinpoint accuracy, knowledge of pressure points, and incredible skill. He won't be touched, and without the knife she's useless. Again, I am speaking strictly WITHOUT REALITY WARPING.

I can't seem to find where I read it. but I had found that the eyes were unable to kill things that are truly perfect, or things that had no concept of death...that's what's confusing me. Are those someone else's eyes?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Those are Tohno Shiki's eye, not Ryougi Shiki.

As for Ryougi, she is actually able to kill by tracing the lines THROUGH HER FREAKING HANDS!!!!

Take that into account and the fact that Cap's won't be able to disarm her since she just slice his hand off and you have one truly perfect being.

Thanks for clearing up the eyes, kind of assumed they were the same for everyone.

Anyways, Cap would easily be able to disarm her, and even so, he wouldn't need to, he simply has to land one solid punch on her. Lose an arm in the process? S.H.I.E.L.D bionic replacement, stronger, better, faster, stronger, Captain America is back to working order.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Not a problem, really.

She actually able to move on the same speed as Cap xD

Also, she just have to stab at Cap's point of existence,

With that in the equation, she simply slice Cap into 17 pieces then stabbed him in his point of existence xD

Also, she can kill Cap's thought xD

Cap throws shield at Shiki's head, Shiki ducks and while doing so Cap flanks and land a heavy blow.

Just 1 of millions of possible ways Cap could win.

If he can avoid Wolverine with ease Shiki he can do without breaking a sweat.

Even hand to hand with Hulk is no trouble.

There is a reason why he's considered Marvel's greatest hero ya know.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
FAIL!!!!!!

Throwing his shield = Shiki just FREAKING SLICE HIS SHIELD!!!!!!!!

With that, he just lose his weapon xD

After that, Shiki can always slice him up xD

As for CQC, Shiki might have disadvantage but is she can trace the lines WITH HER BARE HANDS, she can easily counter Cap's attack by slicing him with her HAND!!!!!

There's a reason on why Void Shiki is the ultimate killer, Kage xD

And while shiki is cutting up Cap's shield he can flank her and knock her out.

Also Cap could easily dodge her hands.. There's no way she can be faster than Cap.

And like i said that's only 1 of mullions of ways Cap could win.

Anyway how about providing actual evidence of her abilities instead of just quoting wiki articles that anyone could edit?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well,

Would you prefer the novel version or the movie?

I haven't watch the movie but I have read the novel xD

Also, another fail, Kage.

Cap may tries to flank her but she can warp in her distance from him,

Or if its Ryougi, cut of her distance with him, making his attack a total failure xD

Don't forget, Shiki has the ability to kill anything!!!!

Also, she is fast.

Fast enough to break a barrier which STOPS THE FREAKING TIME!!!! (pointing towards Souren's ability)

Plus, she can just kill Cap's friction, making him unable to move, at all!!!!!!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cap might be fast but if she kills her distance with him, he's screwed.

No matter how fast he is, she just had to stab him in his point of death and she can do that in a matter of second or faster, depending on which Shiki.

Ryougi Shiki: Kills her distance and stab him, which might takes 2 second

Void Shiki: Warps reality around her and stab him in matter of one second

There's a reason on why she is one of the most OP'd character xD

Again you have failed to prove a way that she can kill Cap without having Cap act like an idiot or allowing himself to be killed.

I on the other hand have shown that Cap can kill her.

So once again.

Thread/

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I can prove it but finding it on baka-tsuki will take time.

Also, all you shown is Cap fighting CQC with Wolverine and Hulk,

Shiki can counter those easily, BY FREAKING SLICE HIS ARM FIRST!

Also, wikia is the best explanation since finding baka-tsuki is hard.........

There, explanation....

I leave this devate for now since I need to sleep.... (12 AM at my place anyway)

Then prove it...

You don't seem to understand that Cap won't allow his arms to be cut off.

She strikes at him from the front he dodges and lands a blow on her in return.

She attacks him from the side he can throw his shield to block her vision and go behind her and break her neck.

She tries attacking him from behind he'd hear her coming and roll to the side avoiding her attack and using his shield to break her legs at the same time.

Anyway the fight goes Cap wins with a flawless victory.