Void Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) vs Captain America

godofwar7

They just refuse to understand.

Cap has no idea what these death lines and points of existence are and where they are, so he'll have no idea shiki is aiming at.So yeah he'll stand there like idiot not understanding what she's doing, because he won't realize the sheer godmod that is shiki

She can do a multitude of things

such as erase his friction and halt his movement as wolf has said

erase the existence of his thoughts and thus his battle knowledge or his current strategy, i'm quite sure he'd be disoriented by that suddenly happening, no matter if he's marvels greatest hero

if he ever throws his shield, then he loses it forever, because it will be destroyed. cap flanking isnt a problem when she can just suddenly warp behind him

this girl can warp around everywhere, and you question her speed?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']They just refuse to understand.

Cap has no idea what these death lines and points of existence are and where they are, so he'll have no idea shiki is aiming at.So yeah he'll stand there like idiot not understanding what she's doing, because he won't realize the sheer godmod that is shiki

She can do a multitude of things

such as erase his friction and halt his movement as wolf has said

erase the existence of his thoughts and thus his battle knowledge or his current strategy, i'm quite sure he'd be disoriented by that suddenly happening, no matter if he's marvels greatest hero

if he ever throws his shield, then he loses it forever, because it will be destroyed. cap flanking isnt a problem when she can just suddenly warp behind him

this girl can warp around everywhere, and you question her speed?[/QUOTE]

That's why I kept telling him.

He won't understand!!!!!

godofwar7

i was under the assumption this was normal shiki. Other than the warping part. Shiki will have to make up for that by cutting the existence of distance. I thought all other conditions and skills were the same.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I haven't seen the movie yet and the novel is long and well,

Would you want to read the whole chapter just for her ability?

If you can, then I'll give it to you.