Give Kyubey Way a new name

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Alright people. This thread is for you all to suggest name and to vote for a new name to replace our current

"kyubeyway" AKA the forum section that includes general talk,multimedia and Comics.

Please suggest a name that fits the forum's purpose.

Heres my suggestion.

"General Talk"

simple clean and relates to the topics.

Alright people suggest.

Lets see. Suggestion for about 3 days. and voting another 3 days should be enuff yes?

*takes out RPG*

your all gonna vote for my chosen name. YES YOU ARE. Aren't you?

Suggested names so far

General talk

Muffin Square

Muffine town

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1306853616' post='142147']

Rename The Lounge to Kaze's brothel

meh =/ I kinda like the special names :3 like Cookies for example

[/quote]

we are only renaming Kyubeyway

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1306853970' post='142152']

I don't see why thought... =/ sure if its easy and clean, people will instantly know what it is, but if its special like it is, people will have to check it to know :3

[/quote]

*takes out gun*

alright shove it if your not here to contribute.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='windborn' timestamp='1306854457' post='142155']

How's it contributing by changing a unique name to a drab one like 'General Talk'? No offense.

[/quote]

Pretty much that. A unique name is needed. Sure, it's a plus if it reflects the content. But going back to something as common as "General Talk?" That's more of a downgrade. Just look at all other names. Most of them are special and unique, right? If anything, come up with a unique alternative that would reflect the section.

Hmm, I think it would be best for the section names here to reflect the atmosphere of the site. I mean, this forum's called "Muffin Central", so you get the image and atmosphere of a town-ish sort of place. IMO a revamp of all the section names is required to properly establish this atmosphere.

Anyway, in line with the aforementioned atmosphere, I'd suggest "Town Square" or "Muffin Square" as a name.

Jimzy

I'll stick with 'muffin town'.

I guess Muffin Square fits Magical Lyrical Assassin Games more?

And Muffin House for the garage - where people usually hang out?

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306855661' post='142165']

Hmm, I think it would be best for the section names here to reflect the atmosphere of the site. I mean, this forum's called "Muffin Central", so you get the image and atmosphere of a town-ish sort of place. IMO a revamp of all the section names is required to properly establish this atmosphere.

Anyway, in line with the aforementioned atmosphere, I'd suggest "Town Square" or "Muffin Square" as a name.

[/quote]

I don't want my section to be named after foods.

[youtube]y63_nfqCXng[/youtube]

Bố

Doesn't matter what name to me. >___>"

Where do we make suggestions so that the New Posts thingy actually works?

EDIT: Woof! It works!

Status
Not open for further replies.