[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...

General Rules:
1) All Forum Rules apply here.
2) Dead men don't talk. This is important, Do not talk to anyone once you die or you will be black-listed.
3) Keep spam to a minimum. I will try to be open to discussions, but if you just spam randomly - I will warn you.
4) GM's word is law.
5) You are expected to vote each day. If you miss one day, there will be a formal warning. If you miss another day, I will kill you and you will be blacklisted. (IF you believe you might miss a day, and tell me in advance, I will let it go)
6) You are not allowed to talk outside of the discussion thread unless I tell you otherwise (Example: Assassins are an obvious exception to this rule)

AG-Specific Notes:
1) PM Protocol:
Unless you are told otherwise, you should only be pming me for questions, so just mention the AG in the title.
2) What is a Simple AG?
It is an AG that typically based less off abilities and more on the ability for the players to think for themselves. Simple AGs are a personal favorite of mine since its not ability-whoring.
That being said, most of you will have some kind of role to play in this game. You might not have abilities, but there are very few "villager" roles.
3) Public Roles vs Private Roles:
Public Roles will be shown on the player list. There won't be too many of them, however they tell you nothing about that character's private role.
Private Roles are kept private between the GM and player, this is your true alliance and holds your goal to win the game.

Lynch Rules:
1) Over 40% of the voting population is needed to lynch a player.
2) If there is a 50-50 split, or equal number of votes on two players, both players will die.
3) Sometimes special, secondary lynches will occur because of specific events. So pay attention!
4) When changing your vote, make sure to strike the original vote out. Do not just delete it!

Helpful Links:
The Dark Knight Wiki: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Knight
Voting Thread: http://muffin.g2anime.net/index.php?/topic/7581-the-dark-knight-ag-voting-thread/

Links to Daily Posts:
Day 1 Opening - Click Here
Day 1 Ending - Click Here
Day 2 Ending - Click Here
Day 3 Ending - Click Here
Day 4 Ending - Click Here
Day 5 Ending - Click Here
Day 6 Ending - Click Here
Day 7 Ending [Game Over] - Click Here

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Player List:

Group 1:
1) Emeralda - Joker Thug - Mayor
13) Kamil - Officer of the GPD
18) Crom - Mob Boss - Harvy Dent

------------------------------------

Group 2:
6) Lily - Joker Thug
8) Nightmare Gear - Mob Boss - Gotham Police Lieutenant
2) Rina- Officer of the GPD

Group 3:
9) Hadriel - The Joker
12) Spring_ - Two Face

Group 4:

16) Zombehs - Mob Boss
19) Seraph Lucis Eli - The Joker
7) Shadowwolf - Officer of the GPD -Gotham Police Lieutenant

Dead Players (Before Sonar Activation):

3) ~Kitty~ - Officer of the GPD
4) Kulitman - Wayne Enterprise R&D Department Scientist
5) noex1337 - Officer of the GPD - Former Mayor
10) Wolfnagi - Wayne Enterprise R&D Department Scientist - Commissioner
11) Sanae - Wayne Enterprise R&D Department Scientist
14) Ataraxia - Officer of the GPD
15) Insane D Azn - Officer of the GPD
17) Crestham - Batman

Public Role Descriptions:

Mayor - Can Nullify 1 Lynch. If killed, a new mayor is elected via a secondary lynch the next day.
Commissioner - Can Publicly Identify 1 player per day.
Gotham Police Lieutenant - Has a voting force of +3 votes.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 1: Opening

New Intelligence:
GPD (Gotham Police Department) aka "Villagers":
Goal: Defeat Joker's Crew​
Joker's Crew aka "Assassins":
Goal: Allow your numbers to be equal to or greater then those of the GPD​
Additional Notes:
If you do not receive a role via PM from me, you are an Officer of the GPD

GM Notes:
- Remember, Unless you are told, you can not talk outside the discussion thread!!
- The Day has begun. It will end in 26 hours! (Abilities & voting are due at the end of the day)
- Be prepared for lots of fun, courtesy of the Joker~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

@ noex1337 - Sorry, but I prefer to keep my AG in a size 1 font. If you are having that much trouble, you can use ctrl and "+" to zoom in temporarily on your browser or copy/paste it into a word processor and change it as you please. I'm kind of uptight up this stuff when I'm hosting, Sorry~

Just another reminder of two things:

1) If I haven't told you specifically, you can not talk to anyone outside the discussion thread.

2) Day ends at 7 PM EST (GMT -5). Abilities & Voting close at that time.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307244077' post='146725']

GM Note:

@ noex1337 - Sorry, but I prefer to keep my AG in a size 1 font. If you are having that much trouble, you can use ctrl and "+" to zoom in temporarily on your browser or copy/paste it into a word processor and change it as you please. I'm kind of uptight up this stuff when I'm hosting, Sorry~

[/quote]

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fine, I'll use zoom.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

Sorry Day 1 has to be 26 hours, but I got to get the time frame set up right for future days.

But don't worry, I hear the Joker has plenty of fun in store for us all~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

- I highly recommend reading the first 3 posts I made in this thread. It will stop you from making foolish posts and embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.