Joined!

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
O my...i didn't expect so many greetings.. <.< .. lolz
Where to start...

Welcome to G2Muffin Central ^_^ I hope you ejoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!
Thnx you.I am glad to be here...It is all thnx to Emi! :p

Welcome to G2. I'm a bit new myself, I do hope you enjoy yourself and if possible, enter an RP or two. ^_^
Any good suggestions on the RP i should join?And thnx i know i ll enjoy myself fully here. <3

Hi there~ Welcome to MC/G2! Hope you have lots of fun~
Post often, so see u around:)
Will do.Thnx you.
And yep you ll see me around,it is gonna start to be annoying how much i ll be around..lol... <3

Originally Posted by Sanae

*Sniffles* The one time you're online and I miss you ;___; *Sigh* I have the greatest of timing xD

Welcome and I hope to see you around more :llovely2
I ll be here...don't worry <3 ;) and hiiii <3333 :grin:

Oi, and welcome :)

See you around.
Hello there. Thnx Lex. I see you didn't change your name. :p It is nice to see you again after so much time.

HEllooooo!!!

Welcome to MuffinCentral/G2Anime WOOOOOPPP

HEre's youre Welcome here muffins!!!!

<3

Oh poop

Here are some new ones the cat ate them all *sigh*

:eek:k...:

Btw...thnx to all that i didn't quote..
I am too lazy so after so much work required to reply to this thread..i need a break...

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Any good suggestions on the RP i should join?And thnx i know i ll enjoy myself fully here. <3
Well, I'm making one A.S.A.P. though it may take some time considering I only have 2 hours a day to post.

While waiting for that, I recommend you find Evil Inc. and Join that if interested. Or Project Harbinger, since they seem to be the only two that are active so far. :coolgrin: