Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
godofwar7 said:
Banker

Faction: Citizenry and Merchant Guild
Abilities
Shop Owner- You yourself cannot use any of the items you sell. In addition you cannot pickpocket anyone. You are capable of Guarding, but you will not be able to sell anything for the day if you are in Guard mode.

Safeguard- Protects customer's florins from pickpocketing. Can be used on up to 2 people per day.​
GameMaster's Hint: Banking might not seem too profitable. But it's a goldmine if done right.
nya~

I erased my personnel goal because well. Its personnel

@Viva. If you guys dont wanna buy my safegaurd obviously I should guard myself you freaking no good pickpockets. :(
For Viva...

:>.<:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
*twitch*

go read the rolesheet I posted.

There is a giant word there saying

BANKER
And as you just posted, it says nothing about you being a Banker (as a role).
It says the phrase "Banking" - which is the act of banking, which does not mean you do it yourself, it could include someone else.
Not to mention we can't confirm thats your entire rolesheet at all (And I know you already said you removed your personal goal, but I mean other parts) and to go even one more step, we can't even trust that you didn't just make that up yourself. It wouldn't be the first time a rolesheet was faked in an AG.

My point is you specifically refereed to yourself as "The Banker" before - Not a merchant, but as a Banker Role.
If you are truly a banker, you wouldn't be selling goods (That is what a Merchant does).
If you are truly a merchant, why would you refer to yourself as The Banker?
Doesn't add up properly~

Edit: For the record, I'm not saying your evil. I'm saying your most likely lying and trying to hide something. Doesn't mean your bad.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Nope. Kiyo is a dude. He posted a picture a while back.

LOL. You're quite convincing, Mr. Templar (I kid, I kid)

That's her Boyfriend *facepalm* I have seen pictures of Kiyo; I have TALKED to Kiyo on Skype like in speaaaaking so Im pretty sure it's a girl : 3

About the banker && merchant thingie..Yeah I didnt get that part either... .__.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
And as you just posted, it says nothing about you being a Banker (as a role).
It says the phrase "Banking" - which is the act of banking, which does not mean you do it yourself, it could include someone else.
Not to mention we can't confirm thats your entire rolesheet at all (And I know you already said you removed your personal goal, but I mean other parts) and to go even one more step, we can't even trust that you didn't just make that up yourself. It wouldn't be the first time a rolesheet was faked in an AG.

My point is you specifically refereed to yourself as "The Banker" before - Not a merchant, but as a Banker Role.
If you are truly a banker, you wouldn't be selling goods (That is what a Merchant does).
If you are truly a merchant, why would you refer to yourself as The Banker?
Doesn't add up properly~

Edit: For the record, I'm not saying your evil. I'm saying your most likely lying and trying to hide something. Doesn't mean your bad.

at this point of time Im incline to believe your half blind because I even copied my post + role to show it to you...:shrug:

Can you see those big letters saying banker?

oh and I dont sell items. I sell the service of safeguarding your moneys in exchange of some money.

noex1337

Emmie was here
That's her Boyfriend *facepalm* I have seen pictures of Kiyo; I have TALKED to Kiyo on Skype like in speaaaaking so Im pretty sure it's a girl : 3

About the banker && merchant thingie..Yeah I didnt get that part either... .__.
That's an entirely different story then.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
at this point of time Im incline to believe your half blind because I even copied my post + role to show it to you...:shrug:

Can you see those big letters saying banker?

oh and I dont sell items. I sell the service of safeguarding your moneys in exchange of some money.
And if I say I'm Altaïr by posting it in big letters, does that make it true?
I'm saying I think your lying. I don't think your bad, but I think your hiding something. If that is really your rolesheet, then I think your hiding more abilities that are on it. But honestly, I don't think it is your rolesheet, that or GOW doesn't know what a banker does >__<"
Cause they store money, they don't sell services~

A Banker holds money in a bank. Which would imply that here that you would do something besides selling a random service to protect money. GOW Specifically warned us to beware of false merchants, since he doesn't manage any of those services. You rushed to posting a rolesheet to make people trust you so much on day 1, it just strikes me as something very odd.

As I said, I'm not claiming your bad, I just think your a liar~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
And if I say I'm Altaïr by posting it in big letters, does that make it true?
I'm saying I think your lying. I don't think your bad, but I think your hiding something. If that is really your rolesheet, then I think your hiding more abilities that are on it. But honestly, I don't think it is your rolesheet, that or GOW doesn't know what a banker does >__<"
Cause they store money, they don't sell services~

A Banker holds money in a bank. Which would imply that here that you would do something besides selling a random service to protect money. GOW Specifically warned us to beware of false merchants, since he doesn't manage any of those services. You rushed to posting a rolesheet to make people trust you so much on day 1, it just strikes me as something very odd.

As I said, I'm not claiming your bad, I just think your a liar~
:shrug:

thats seriously the rolesheet quote. I only left out my personnel goal of how much I need to collect.

I can see that I am doomed to fail if this is all there is to my role and that everyone is now suspecting me of fake merchant..

Thanks Godo. :scared:

That... I missed as well. I think it's somewhere along the fact that kitty was unclear about his role, saying he was a banker and a merchant.
For the other one, I don't know.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Kitty because he claimed to be a merchant and than claimed to be a banker and merchant

Kulitman because he randomly voted for someone (well me lol)

Kulti, if that is the case, sounds more suspitious to me then. But yeah.

I think we already been over this but;

Templars=assassins?
Assassins = cops?
^Vice versa

Citizen= Villagers?
Neutrals=Villagers?

Kind of..?