Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Kulti, if that is the case, sounds more suspitious to me then. But yeah.

I think we already been over this but;

Templars=assassins?
Assassins = cops?
^Vice versa

Citizen= Villagers?
Neutrals=Villagers?

Kind of..?
In this game. Citizens/Merchants=Villagers=Neutrals

Hey. For people just voting randomly;

1; Has WolfNagi posted in this discussion thread? BecauseS/He was the first to vote, and S/He voted for Arson0101. A person which of who I am not sure has posted here either. That smells suspect to me.
2; Kultiman did the same, but voted for someone who have posted in the discussion which suggjests s/he is a lurker, and reads this and thus based his opinion on you Lily, Or just means that he did the same as Wolfnagi.

Apparently I have a vote to.. For reasons unknown, from Noex, which caused Shadowwolf to vote for Noex.

Are we voting on people who vote randomly?

Noex, I would like to hear why you voted for me.

So you are saying that the templars and/or assassin(still confused about that lol) fractions arent the real assasins? D;
I think S/he is saying that usually the Templars or Assasins would take the cover as a Neutral. Thus the Neutrals aren't really neutrals.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
and in most games I have played... Neutrals = the real assassin faction hidden within
On the front page, it confirms there exist neutrals. Sure bad guys can fake and hide in the neutral group, but that doesn't mean you should alienate all the neutrals for it. Just keep that in mind, cause it seems like people are so quick to distrust an entire group so quickly around here and that won't end well for us at all...

Not to mention Noex clearly said in the voting thread that he was voting via RNG and you questioned his vote as if it lacked a reason (I suppose one can argue that RNG isn't a real reason, but it technically is and he made that clear). So why are you questioning him?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
RNG = Random Number Generator (They use it to pick a player to lynch for their vote. They also don't expect others to follow their vote, its more of a placeholder on Day 1).
People do it sometimes. Its stupid and a waste of time, but you can't make everyone act smart in a game, sadly enough~

Also - Everyone who jumped on the kulitman vote is on my suspect list as of now. You don't give him a chance to defend himself when his vote was most likely RNG. You honestly think anyone bad would be stupid enough to start a lynch like that? Please think before voting in the future, thank you~

I personally vote for Wolfnagi. True, I might not understand the RNG system, but just plainly voting for someone makes it suspect. If I were to vote at all (Which I have done now) I would at least glance at the people who has been active in this discussion forum. I wouldn't wanna waste my vote.
But that's just how it works for me.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I personally vote for Wolfnagi. True, I might not understand the RNG system, but just plainly voting for someone makes it suspect. If I were to vote at all (Which I have done now) I would at least glance at the people who has been active in this discussion forum. I wouldn't wanna waste my vote.
But that's just how it works for me.
Honestly, I wish there were more players like you and less who use RNG.
There is honestly nothing to understand about it. Its nothing smart to do, since you can just type "No one GMV" if you can't be on later. As sad as it is, it makes me happy to see people realize how stupid RNG really is.

I'm going to look over who jumped on the Kulitman lynch and pick my vote from there. 100% sure one of them is a baddie, since that vote got sheep'ed way to fast.
Edit: Crestham it is. Ignoring Lily, most people didn't have a valid reason to sheep and I would have expected better from Crestham.

Stein

The doctor is in.
Honestly, I wish there were more players like you and less who use RNG.
There is honestly nothing to understand about it. Its nothing smart to do, since you can just type "No one GMV" if you can't be on later. As sad as it is, it makes me happy to see people realize how stupid RNG really is.

I'm going to look over who jumped on the Kulitman lynch and pick my vote from there. 100% sure one of them is a baddie, since that vote got sheep'ed way to fast.
Edit: Crestham it is. Ignoring Lily, most people didn't have a valid reason to sheep and I would have expected better from Crestham.
I severely LOL'd at this. I was just thinking along those lines :coolgrin: