Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

You know, I post to let people know that I'm actually there, listening, and thinking. Not only that, I'd like to confirm that whatever I observed is somewhat accurate. Also, most of the time, I find most of the things to say about a certain topic already said on the thread, and I do not like to repeat what's already there. I usually tend to leave most of the actual talking to the move social people and conjecture my decisions from there. Does that answer your question, Viva? Honestly though, I would expect to be more extroverted within forums because it's not really in RL awith more of the pressures, but I guess I stay as myself wherever I go. -.-

Then again, I did notice people questioning the contents of my posts before. That doesn't feel like a good sign. o.o
Maybe I should start to get a bit more comfortable with the citizens of the forums. But... I'm already out of things to say... I guess I'm like Arson in that regard. Ugh, just realized that I'm more of a Lurker type online from what I hear.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, you can understand my concern, when one of the most classic moves of the assassins are to post just enough so people remember they actually posted, but never lean one way or the other with the topic, so they can't be blamed for any negative backlash - Basically what you have done this entire game.
Not to mention, I watched as you took your sweet time replying (Who's Online Function ftw).

Also, Kind of funny as soon as I say your suspicious, you take your time to reply and then as soon as you do reply, you run straight to private messaging (Again, Who's Online
Function ftw).
So, whats so special that the rest of us can't discuss with you, eh?? :3

Nothing personal, but I do plan to vote you now, since I learned Emmie has a reasonable excuse for being less active the last two days, and I'm pretty sure one of you was hiding something~

As for the PM'ing, only was checking for the GM Updates. Ah well, if that vote gets sheeped, doom on me. I guess I can say I do what you accuse me of like... EVERY AG I played so far. Also, I think I usually take my time to reply when someone actually mentions me anyway. I mean, I gotta defend myself or at least put SOMETHING out there so that people at least know I'm aware of the suspicion. So yes, I'm aware of and can understand your suspicion. I also have no proof of my innocence (that's NOT a confession, Aker, lol) of hiding something. Then again, most players here actually have something to hide as it is, so using that logic to pin suspicion has some fallibility. Wait a sec, if you've been tracking me... Just what are you trying to pull? Nah, just kidding. It's way too easy for people to pin suspicion on small things like that, right?

As for any other topic... Noex vs. Shadow is already done with, whether Kitty is a Banker is also settled, uh... I don't remember any other discussions. Oh yeah, if anyone happens to see me STILL watching the thread, I'm probably on another tab on my browser.

EDIT and @Viva: On that note, I'd like to ask you of what questions you do have about me, since I have a feeling someone may have been misunderstood.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Of course everyone has something they want to hide, however the degrees you go to hide said thing is the difference.
Most of us have no problem being active members of the discussion with our little secrets, yet why can't you? I'm sorry, but I don't buy you want to leave discussion for social people. You have made pro-active posts in recent AGs I've been in with you, but I don't ever recall you being this far from the active discussion.

You have been going back and forth via PMs, I have kept an eye on it. Each time the Who's Online time changes on a user, while they are at the same section (Such as Private Messages), means they either refreshed or went to a new page (or new message for PMs). You have been quite active in PMs since I've called you out (And yes, I have recorded the times to prove this), why can't we all hear what you have to say? Unless you have something important to hide, of course~

The "I don't have anything to defend myself" defense is poor and won't get you anywhere. I'm pretty sure thats what Noex tried and look where it got him~
Also - Your right, I have been paying specific interest to you. I wanted to see what you did when I called you out publicly. Someone who is innocent would typically go straight to clearing their name, whereas an assassin would take their time to get their facts right, alert their partners as well. Funny, how you went straight to PMs instead of trying to "correct" me of my accusation.

So far, we have:
- You don't post about the topics because "you want to leave it to social members", but you still post a minor amount to be active.
- You don't feel the need to provide any real defense on my accusations, rather you shrug them off by saying "you have no proof of your innocence"
- You went straight to PMs and were quite active there for a few minutes. Not to mention you took your good time replying, trying to get your story straight?

Anything I miss?

Um... nope, you missed nothing. But what that means for people might be different, maybe. Honestly though, I don't think anyone actually bothered to call me out in any AG I played; well, now you are. I'm not used to the pressure I think, much less a Bad Cop style interrogation.
It's true that leaving stuff to more social people isn't the best idea, in fact, it is more incriminating. So you got me there. As for my lack of defense... There actually is no proof without actually typeshotting, which I will NOT stoop to, unlike a few people here. I would also like to call out that the Role Sheets posted violate AG Protocol, unless the GM decided to let that slip.
All I can say for myself is that I do not intend to have as much people die and I want to at least survive till the game's end. Not only that, I have taken to try figuring out what people may be as well, without letting anyone know what I am. So, there's my agenda. And OF COURSE I would go to the PM's to talk with a few people. I haven't really run into this kind of position before and I would like to know how to generally respond. You do realize that I only joined AG's like... a month and a half ago. I still haven't really explored the whole thing yet.

Now that I think about it, I finally have something to talk about, clearing my name, lol. The pressure's not that pleasant though. Mind if you lighten up just a bit, and ask me what you want.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It's true that leaving stuff to more social people isn't the best idea, in fact, it is more incriminating. So you got me there. As for my lack of defense... There actually is no proof without actually typeshotting, which I will NOT stoop to, unlike a few people here. I would also like to call out that the Role Sheets posted violate AG Protocol, unless the GM decided to let that slip.
I do not accept you to typeshot your role, nor did I ever mean to imply that was the only way to clear your name.
The fact is you don't explain why you act these ways. You just say "yep, I did that, maybe it wasn't the best idea" and act like thats a good enough reply for me to move on. Its not. It means nothing to me when the person I suspect just says "Yeah, that wasn't my best idea"

All I can say for myself is that I do not intend to have as much people die and I want to at least survive till the game's end. Not only that, I have taken to try figuring out what people may be as well, without letting anyone know what I am. So, there's my agenda. And OF COURSE I would go to the PM's to talk with a few people. I haven't really run into this kind of position before and I would like to know how to generally respond. You do realize that I only joined AG's like... a month and a half ago. I still haven't really explored the whole thing yet.
Well thats nice and all, but you completely missed my point.
Its human nature:
1) An innocent person is confronted, they have nothing bad to hide, therefore they can instantly act to defend themselves.
2) A guilt person is confronted, they have bad things to hide, therefore they need to verify their story and excuses before replying, or risk messing up big time.
You choice to go to PMs and spent a good amount of time there before replying to me. I don't see a need for an innocent player to go ask other people how to defend themselves.
Also - You just admit you were using the PMs to talk with a few people about being in this position.
Mind mentioning names and asking them to come back and confirm this fact? Its not going to clear your name, but it can't hurt.

Again, thats a fun fact. However, its useless to me. A month is more then enough time to explore AGs, 1 per week, but even so I'm talking about basic human nature and not anything AG-specific.
How you acting is why I am calling you out, nothing really AG-specific.

Now that I think about it, I finally have something to talk about, clearing my name, lol. The pressure's not that pleasant though. Mind if you lighten up just a bit, and ask me what you want.
Sorry, its nothing personal, but the pressure is there for a reason. This isn't a friendly chat afterall~
I've made it pretty clear, I think your bad. Either defend yourself or go find lynch protection. Stop avoiding the question by making round-about statements.

Of course everyone has something they want to hide, however the degrees you go to hide said thing is the difference.
Most of us have no problem being active members of the discussion with our little secrets, yet why can't you? I'm sorry, but I don't buy you want to leave discussion for social people. You have made pro-active posts in recent AGs I've been in with you, but I don't ever recall you being this far from the active discussion.

You have been going back and forth via PMs, I have kept an eye on it. Each time the Who's Online time changes on a user, while they are at the same section (Such as Private Messages), means they either refreshed or went to a new page (or new message for PMs). You have been quite active in PMs since I've called you out (And yes, I have recorded the times to prove this), why can't we all hear what you have to say? Unless you have something important to hide, of course~

The "I don't have anything to defend myself" defense is poor and won't get you anywhere. I'm pretty sure thats what Noex tried and look where it got him~
Also - Your right, I have been paying specific interest to you. I wanted to see what you did when I called you out publicly. Someone who is innocent would typically go straight to clearing their name, whereas an assassin would take their time to get their facts right, alert their partners as well. Funny, how you went straight to PMs instead of trying to "correct" me of my accusation.

So far, we have:
- You don't post about the topics because "you want to leave it to social members", but you still post a minor amount to be active.
- You don't feel the need to provide any real defense on my accusations, rather you shrug them off by saying "you have no proof of your innocence"
- You went straight to PMs and were quite active there for a few minutes. Not to mention you took your good time replying, trying to get your story straight?

Anything I miss?
Also - Your right, I have been paying specific interest to you.
specific interest to you.

vi i didn't noe u swing that way...xD
---
don't mind me
but i can't resist ignoring this

One reason I can suggest is that while Noex plays assuming paranoia, I play while trying to stay away from the radar.
Though... If you want me to defend myself that bad, then I guess I must oblige. Uh... first I want to know what you mean by "bad" since there seemed to be two definitions (as in is it the Assassins or the Templars?).

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
One reason I can suggest is that while Noex plays assuming paranoia, I play while trying to stay away from the radar.
Though... If you want me to defend myself that bad, then I guess I must oblige. Uh... first I want to know what you mean by "bad" since there seemed to be two definitions (as in is it the Assassins or the Templars?).
While, I know this is exactly how you acted last game, my AG, where you were an assassin. Not to mention this has classic assassin written all over it. Plus I do remember you playing a bit less-active post-wise, however your posts always had something meaningful in them. While here, they do not at all (Even now, your not doing a good job to defend yourself at all).

Not sure yet, I know that you are one of the two though based off your actions. I'd say your more likely Templar, since they have more to hide, however it could be either as of now since the assassins could fear being killed off for going public.

Edit: I have to leave for a bit, but I shall return to finish this~
For Public Record (Seraph's Actions since I called them out):
[SPOILERA]2:04 - 2:26 :
Viewing Thread
Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Day 2]

- Offline -

2:46 - 2:51 :
Viewing Thread

2:51 - 2:52 :
Viewing Thread

2:52 - 2:53 :
Viewing Thread

2:53 - 2:53 :
Viewing Thread

2:53 - 2:53 :
Private Messaging​

- Reply 1 To My 1st Post -

2:53 - 2:57 :
Private Messaging​

2:57 - 2:58 :
Private Messaging​

2:58 - 3:00 :
Private Messaging​

3:00 - 3:05 :
Private Messaging​

3:05 - 3:08 :
Private Messaging​

- Reply 2 To My 2nd Post -

3:09 - 3:17 :
Private Messaging​

- Edit Reply 2 -

3:17 - 3:30 :
Private Messaging​

3:30 - 3:43 :
Viewing Thread
Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Day 3]​

- Reply 3 To My 3rd Post -

3:43 - 3:44 :
Private Messaging​

3:55 - 3:56 :
Viewing Thread

3:56 - 3:57 :
Viewing Thread

3:57 - 3:58 :
Viewing Thread

3:58 - 4:00 :
Viewing Thread

- Reply 4 To My 4th Post -

4:00 - 4:04 :
Viewing Thread

4:04 - 4:XX :
Viewing Thread
[/SPOILERA]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Waaaah *A*
So Ezio can kill two (or even more) people in one day? Or does the GM show any kill by the Assassins(assassins from the Game) side as an "Ezio kill" ?

[MENTION=94]~Kitty~[/MENTION] : I sell Smoke Bomb Bags yo. Drop me a PM ^^

May I ask what exactly is YOUR motivation for going to this length to potentially incriminate me? For some reason, I do not think your actions are exactly to keep peace, as I already said I intended. I would also like to mention that my frequent Refresh/Visits to me PM section are born out of rigid habit, something started from my 3rd or so AG. I also would like to question your lack of bias regarding me. Yes, I played in your Batman AG, correct? Though, as a GM, you KNEW I was an Assassin from the start. I can't help but suspect that you may be seeing some coincidental connections from here and there. I know this is now touching on the meta-game, but your actions aren't fully explained either. What are YOU hiding?

Also, I think it's obvious that either Templars or Assassins would not like to be revealed publicly for fear of being killed off fast. This is nearly an unfair question if what you mean by "bad" is both the factions suspected. Does that mean I will be labelled "bad" regardless of my response? I refuse to let my death be due to your interrogation so easily.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Of course... Although I have posted this a few times before:

Abilities

Dye Clothing- Dye customer's clothing so they stand out in the day post. The customer will specify what colors they want.

Items for Sale

Heavy Sheaths- Allows you to wield Heavy Weapons.

Smoke Bomb Bags- Allows you to use Smoke Bombs.
Ability 20 florins
Items 50 florins
^_^

Okay so what I learned from the last few pages:
-Viva is a stalker.
-Seraph goes to great lengths to say absolutely nothing.

I'll wait before making any decisions...