Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
How about we just vote of mikhail118 for being non active and be done with it. <3

And lol Mikoto. People don't need a banker to save their money from getting stolen. Right now.
But later..who knows XD

If i was a merchant i would put all my moneyz in bank. Just for the fun of it. XD

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
would 100 florins change your mind?

and then again

the reason why people won't buy your services is bcuz it has no profit value

I can see that.

dirt cheap 20 florin and nobody even wants the service.

this role is meant to lose...:cry2:

how am I suppose to hit 225 florins when I keep getting rob everyday and I cant pickpocket and nobody wants my service...

emo emo emo emo emo despair despair emo emo emo

here... well i've got barely have any info in this AG..... seeing that i'm only a citizen....... -sigh- so i'm just gonna lurk until something important comes out :)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
-Viva is a stalker.
Sad thing to say, but Viva is in the clear. I mean, assassins never go to such lengths to find someone out. Sure, he might have hawts for Seraph and that might be just trying to know him better through discussion to later hit on him with his flirting techniques. Anyway, we might as well try lynching Seraph tomorrow, I don't mind.

Sad thing to say, but Viva is in the clear. I mean, assassins never go to such lengths to find someone out.
Your using the same way to describe the situation as me, but when I did it yesterday people just ignored it and lynched him anyways. Then again its always the special cases where they do it since no one suspects it. I do believe one of the reasons Viva had was that assassins only post enough to be remembered. I do believe my very existence proves it wrong.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
.... And back to actual discussion~
If you just would have listened to me he wouldn't have died. Sigh. Why couldn't any of you think and see the bigger picture -.- its was so obvious, but no >_> blinded by fear I tell you.
Yet I said "Hmm, This secondary group makes no sense" - No one said anything to me after that.
Yet I said "Hmm, The fact that Zombeh's item didn't appear" - No one said anything to me after that (Though originally I thought it wouldn't appear, however I changed my mind on the matter after talking to GOW about how items are received)
So I had 2 questions about why the rolesheet could be fake and I had no other reason to distrust Noex. What do you think I would do logically? 2 flaws in Shadowwolf's rolesheet and no reason to distrust Noex?

Er... how? the templars have to reduce everyone to they're number, which means they have to kill merchants, citizens, town guards and assassins... so if the assassin only kills templars, the templars wouldn't have a chance on that goal.
You completely misunderstood my point. I said that this game will most likely end in 2 days at this rate, so people should get on their personal goals ASAP. That was all. Stop reading into nothing.

Well Viva, my gut feeling have told me not to trust you since day 1, you stalk people's profiles and now starts a another hunt on Seraph, right after screwing up with shadow. Care to enlighten me as in where you stand in terms of sides?
Oh. So you know, Killing the Templar on Day 1 totally makes me untrustworthy on Day 1?
Your logic makes no sense at all. What have you done to help the public? I killed the Spaniard, most likely one of the most powerful Templars in the game. You honestly think that if the templars are assassins and know each other, I would have done that?
Present something reasonable next time before you waste my time, ok?

and stalking isn't suspicious?
Yes, Yes it is.
But I know people need proof other then "I said so", so I did my best to provide it. Sorry I didn't do it in the best way possible, however

I change targets fast?
day 1 I had no target
day 2 I had Noex
day 3 I have Viva
too fast for you? .-.
Cool story, on Day 1 while I killed a Templar, you had no target. So I be the Target now?
Still haven't heard a good reason from you at all, however I don't think your bad, just misguided (I blame the ponies)

I'm not suspecting Viva for going after Seraf, you completely lack the ability to see the bigger picture. I already said I was suspicious of him since day 1, but I chose not to act on gut feeling alone, now he failed at Shadow and was like "not my fault blah blah" when I know for a fact he can think for himself, and now he's going after Seraf, sure she is unable to give a straight answer which is why Viva goes for her, but that might also be a personal problem and not being a bad guy. Viva took the driver seat for today with Seraf.
No. I never said It wasn't my fault.
It is my fault shadow is dead because I voted against him. All I said was that Aker wasn't innocent just because he didn't vote on Shadow.
I pointed out two flaws (Well one was mentioned by Zombehs) - Yet no one cared to reply. How am I suppose to trust shadow when I see two flaws in his argument and I see none in Noex's argument?

Only for the weak minded. Thus is why I say you are unable to see the bigger picture.

Then let me ask you, what "if" Viva was being misled by anyone, who did it and what was they're purpose? why haven't Viva turned against them? Where does this leave us? Nowhere. "Maybe" is we ask Viva! wait that just gets us back where we started.

^See what I mean. A person will use "if" and "maybe" to try to counter they're own lack of information it will just go in a circle.
Yeah, it will. Yet you have yet to provide any reason other then "My gut said so" on the same day I killed a Templar.
I wasn't mislead by anyone, I found two flaws in Shadow's argument and no one cared to correct them. So Sorry that I don't blindly trust a person on a lynch when I find flaws in their argument. I use actual evidence, not flawed evidence.

Also - Despite the fact that I have accused Seraph, They still have not provided anything to defend themselves.
Its been almost 12 hours now, half of the day - Am I seriously the only person who finds this suspicious?

I said that if Ezio keeps killing 2 players per day, he might give the Templar's the game due to their numbers-related winning condition.
^ Your words not mine. Don't say I misunderstood them.

and the fact your trying a Johnzy style to protect yourself is just sad... Sure killing a templar on day 1 is all great and that, then again only the templars chose if they want to be bad or not, the fact your even trying with this is just sad... Do anyone even remember the Tsun vs Yandere?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
^ Your words not mine. Don't say I misunderstood them.
Ah, that is my bad, I thought you quoted another passage (When you go to reply, you can't see what the other person quoted)
That was a warning to Ezio, to be careful. 2 kills a day (If he does have that anyway, since he didn't kill 2 on Day 1), is a very dangerous skill that must be used right. If he/she mindlessly go after anyone they find suspicious, the Templars will most likely win.
However, thats just my view, combining the templar abilities (Which honestly, I think are going to rain down on us soon since they haven't had huge attacks yet) with the 2 kills, means chunks of people are going to die at this rate.
I didn't realize giving a warning to Ezio to be careful means I'm bad suddenly. I guess I'll leave him/her be, just hope they know what they are doing is all.

and the fact your trying a Johnzy style to protect yourself is just sad... Sure killing a templar on day 1 is all great and that, then again only the templars chose if they want to be bad or not, the fact your even trying with this is just sad... Do anyone even remember the Tsun vs Yandere?
Errr Seriously? The point was that I am not a Termplar, which is what I thought you were accusing me of.
Or are you saying I'm an assassin now? City Guard? Maybe Neutral gone rogue?
Please be clear so I know how to prove you wrong, thanks~