Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
>___>"
Geez, you guys are so far off base, its kind of funny.
Why would I even risk it? Seraph had 1 extra vote that got the lynch. Why the hell would an assassin risk that?
I told you already, I didn't know what the general public felt about Assassins, so I couldn't say "Seraph is Ezio, lets kill him".
Everyone was so happy with a Templar Death on Day 1, made it seem like everyone was on the Assassin's side.

I already said, its a piss-poor way to play and I don't expect half of you to believe me. But I'd die before spreading a rolesheet/role out just because a few of you think she is bad because she hasn't been an active poster. I could understand, to a degree, how she could be viewed wrongly, but when you compare her to Misaka? Is there even a debate there? Misaka has done everything rina has done + lots more.
Yet you two are hell-bent on saying Rina is bad and Misaka isn't. Explanation?

(Also, my internet is crapping out. I might not reply right away, I do apologize)

Errr, no, I did not protect Ezio. Thats not even close to accurate?
IWe killed Ezio via the lynch. I would have said Seraph was Ezio from the first line, but I didn't know how the public felt yet, since Day 1-2 everyone was "Lets kill Templars", now suddenly we are "Lets kill Assassins". So, I'm only defending people who I know to be neither as of now.
Also -The same applies as I said yesterday. I don't go around sharing information I receive in private unless it is game changing. I didn't even want to post that I knew Rina was innocent by her role, since its a piss-poor tactic. I'd much rather prove her innocence by her actions compared to the actions of others who are much more obvious (Misaka). I only mentioned it so that it could be dropped so we could discuss important matters, like Misaka's behavior.

? I don't have any grudge on Misaka, if thats what you mean?

Also:
@Lily
@VivaLaPony Onee-chan
No care to even consider voting Misaka? Neotry is going to be just as inactive tomorrow when we don't have a potential target~
Or at least explain if there is more then their activity, please :3
My bad, my missunderstanding. I know you changed your vote and all... But the way you argue for and against protecting someone seems suspect to me, just stating. I respect you not wanting to give out her role, or Seraph's role for that matter. It's just... The way you use the information you get (via PM or MSN or somewhere aside from this forum) from my point of view, paints a target on your back.

"I have information.... But I wont tell you" I can understand that as i said, that you wont reveil the actual role. Can you reveal the faction? If not, I respect that as well. I'm just telling you how I see it.

Also, the "I killed Ezio via Lynch"... We killed Ezio via lynch. We also killed Rodrigo Borgia and La Vope via lynch. Just saying...

Edit; Im going off for dinner... And I apologise if I come off as rude. I will be back later... Maybe.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
My bad, my missunderstanding. I know you changed your vote and all... But the way you argue for and against protecting someone seems suspect to me, just stating. I respect you not wanting to give out her role, or Seraph's role for that matter. It's just... The way you use the information you get (via PM or MSN or somewhere aside from this forum) from my point of view, paints a target on your back.
Its because Seraph was an assassin and a threat to me and others, whereas Rina is a threat to no one unless they choice to make her one. Its like someone lynching a merchant, I would stand up for them.
You are still misunderstanding. THe reason I didn't give out Seraph's role is because I felt it would make everyone target me instead of Seraph. I felt the public was backing the assassins (Via the Lynch on Day 1 and 2). I'm not giving our Rina's role since she came to me privately and spoke to me privately. I got Seraph's role via investigation, not from her coming to talk to me. They are completely different in my book (Obviously, there are exceptions if you are my enemy).
I will tell you, basically everyone here has gotten information via PM or MSN. But then again, we always have targets on our backs in an AG~

"I have information.... But I wont tell you" I can understand that as i said, that you wont reveil the actual role. Can you reveal the faction? If not, I respect that as well. I'm just telling you how I see it.
Meh, I can go ahead, but no one of you are going to change your mind off her being neutral.

Also, the "I killed Ezio via Lynch"... We killed Ezio via lynch. We also killed Rodrigo Borgia and La Vope via lynch. Just saying...
Yeah, everyone did. But I bet only 5 (at best) knew it was Ezio. There is a difference between voting for someone off their behavior and voting someone because of their role.
We didn't Kill Borgia or La Vope because we knew who they were, we killed them because of what they did.
Thats is the difference. I "killed" Ezio since I knew clearly who I was going after. Not because of their behavior, because I knew Seraph was Ezio.

Edit; Im going off for dinner... And I apologise if I come off as rude. I will be back later... Maybe.
No problem, you were not rude at all.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Merchants, 'nuff said.

Well~ On that note : D

Anyone wanna buy a Smoke Bomb Bag or Heavy Sheath Please PM me~!

I can also colour your clothing~
Dye Clothing- Dye customer's clothing so they stand out in the day post. The customer will specify what colors they want.

All items and ability go for 20 florins~ : 3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, I agree with you as well Lily, I'm pretty sure Misaka is an assassin with that powerful of an ability + the weird/badguy-like behavior
However, its up to the public to believe me and lynch Misaka.
But they rather chase an innocent neutral and an inactive.
*shrugs* Not my fault if the assassins win after this.

Sanae

Staff member
I still stick by Assassins being first priority :\ Isn't Assassin Games built around killing the Assassin (s) o.o? As for the Templars' all we can do is protect ourselves against them if they are to target us..

Is it possible that their can be assassin merchants? Could be something worth looking into, methinks.. Unless it was said otherwise.. :hmm:

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Ok guys just to make clear i am not a baddie. I am innocent.
i know i dont post much but i didnt do anything wrong.
I know its not a real descripition to prove that i am innocent, but i cant describ it properly at the moment

to the coments above
i have to agree that Misaka is acting odd

and sanae is right we should search for the assassins

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So you are an Investigator? I thought only ShadowWolf was one... I am going off reallt loose threads here. I know. But yeah.
I didn't want to publicly admit to it, since I thought I would be a target, but yes I have a 50% investigation. Not at good as Shadow's thought >__>"
I planned to use it yesterday on Wolfnagi for a player who bought my services, but obviously things changed.
I did tell Avan I would hook him up with an investigator for his theory, and I did, myself~ (Though I had to protect myself to save my ass from assassins >__>")

@ Sanae - As do I, but I understand after I used the lynch to kill Ezio, my word wouldn't be taken so trustingly, however I thought it was fairly obvious from Rina's behavior to Misaka's behavior, that Misaka is the obvious suspect. But, again, it seems like Inactives are the priority.
I didn't think it would be so easy for the assassins to win without Ezio, but apparently that would be too easy for us, so we are going to waste the lynch for a day so its fair. I mean thats what we are doing, right? Cause thats how it looks to me~

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I still stick by Assassins being first priority :\ Isn't Assassin Games built around killing the Assassin (s) o.o? As for the Templars' all we can do is protect ourselves against them if they are to target us..

Is it possible that their can be assassin merchants? Could be something worth looking into, methinks.. Unless it was said otherwise.. :hmm:

In the real game you play as an Assassin (Ezio//Seraph) But its all a matter of perspective really~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Take a guess >__>" I know more roles in this game, heck I bet I know roles of people who don't even realize I know their roles~
You people don't get it. If I know an assassin, I would tell you. So you could kill them with the lynch you are all so happy to waste each day.
Maybe 5 people left in this game whose roles I don't know. Misaka is one of them and Misaka is my best guess as of now to be an assassin.

I know my word won't be taken well, but the fact is its kind of obvious who is bad here just by the behavior comparison of Rina and Misaka.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This is getting intense, and again I don't know who to vote for. Misaka is pretty suspicious like what Lily said the abilities he/she says he has don't really match up with his/her later posts. And since only one assassin (And I am under the conclusion that assassins are the bad guys of this AG) has been killed so far I think it's safe to say that there are still several assassins playing the game. So Viva could be right and Misaki could really be an assassin.

But there really is just not enough evidence and from what I've noticed (only second AG I've played) you need to go with your gut most of the time because there never seems to be a sure thing.

Anyways I have no idea who to vote for especially since people seem to take no votes as being suspicious (which I find pretty off base), I'll probably just vote for Misaki until I get more information to persuade me he/she's not an assassin.

Oh and sorry I'm not very active I'm in bed when this AG seems to me the most active and I work from early in the morning till later in the afternoon and by time I read all the posts I missed I've usually missed most of the discussions.

Sanae

Staff member
Some like to vote for inactives due to they don't do much ^^ Most of this is that, some inactives are actually not inactive.. They just don't post, but the lurk. Lurkers can be very dangerous since they just watch and seep in info :-?

Silent killers in other words ^_^