Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Version

“Burn them!”

“No! Draw out their death and poison them!”

Bladewind was facing the trial during the second day as a suspect of being in Circus. Angry villagers were out for blood… However the Judge of the Village, with the sense of justice got wind of something and forced the death of Stein.

It shocked the Villagers that the normal law of lynching was being abandoned for the first time, but the word of law followed and they marched up to Stein… Or should we say the Siren Miku better known as the Dark Woods Circus’ Deformed Diva.

She screamed and cried as she was mercilessly bludgeoned to death by the Villagers for being a part of the Circus’ nefarious deeds. But alas, it was later found out post mortem that she was but one of the children that have been previously kidnapped by the Circus…

- Stein – Siren (Miku) – Circus(Child) has been lynched –

- Villagers are only eligible for Normal Victory conditions and have lost the right to attain Supreme Victory since there is a dead (Child) -

-------

The twins a child walking up to their tent. They smiled at her, with a devious intent in mind, but a nearby villager saw what had conspired and ushered the child away. Unsuccessful, the twins hurried away before the villager could accuse them.

-------

The Dodgem Cars. Always a lively place where road rage is law. Unfortunately, while this carnival game is normally monitored to be safe, fatalities were a sure thing when a two-headed person crashed in and maniacally ran over some villagers… Two had been disfigured so much from the reckless driving that even their mothers won’t recognize them should they see the corpses…

- ~Kitty~ - Villager and Emeralda – Villager have been killed -

--------

A dead body lies here…. Or rather what’s left of it. The body of Crom, war-hardened Veteran did not see the blue beast coming. Nor did he expect to be eaten alive with his entrails now decorating the circus tent.

- Crom – Veteran – Villager has been killed -

-------

As Zombehs and Crestham drew their last breath, a small conversation took place…

“Did you ever predict this would happen? The only healer went to heal ~Kitty~ but they were too late.”

“Unfortunately, I did forsee our deaths would come so soon. It is unfortunate I was not able to aid our cause…”

They became still as the world around them grew dark…

- Zombehs – Villager and Crestham – Fortune Teller – Villager have died from Incapacitation -

-----

Maddening laughter could be heard in the caravan near the circus tent as he commanded all the vendors to shut down all the rides and take the token fees anyways without any refunds.

What a greedy miser.

- All Attractions/Rides have failed. There is to be no token refunds -

Short Version

1. Stein – Siren (Miku) – Circus(Child) has been lynched

2. Villagers are only eligible for Normal Victory conditions and have lost the right to attain Supreme Victory since there is a dead (Child)

3. ~Kitty~ - Villager and Emeralda – Villager have been killed

4. Crom – Veteran – Villager has been killed

5. Zombehs - Villager and Crestham – Fortune Teller - Villager have died

6. All Attractions/Rides have failed. There is to be no token refunds.

GM NOTE: Inactives will be culled tomorrow should they not vote today. No PM warning will be given. I'm in the mood to be cruel this time.

Oh... Just great. Just great. There goes one kind of victory, who knew that to rescue a child, you had to really rescue one? Then again, the lynch was shifted, though I don't know whether that was good or not with all this happening. And it seems that Crest is proven to be innocent after all, great. Still, FIVE villagers in one day? On top of that, no refunds? Dang... *Is sad he lost a bunch of tokens*

Ah well... I guess I have to try again. I have to be honest though, I am REALLY trying hard not to rage.

EDIT: HOLD IT! I just counted... ALL votes made yesterday was for Bladewind. May I ask if this points to someone playing the role of a Mayor as the DP suggested? I mean, sure he got a Circus member, but also is directly responsible for a child kill. Wish we had more info on how they get rescued. Ah well, we can still win normally. I personally can stand to forgive this lynch switch.

Don't mistake the judge for the mayor Seraph.
Whoops, I must have confused myself both with Batman and Warlords AG systems. Ah well. You got my point though, right? It was a good change after all, but still killed off a child. I'm saying that as long as normal victory is still there, it's fine with me. (Funny, I actually had something to talk about for a change. Let's see if that continues.)

and the pointless & the unproductive sheeping begins
/facepalm

i'm seriously gonna start a anti-lurker fag crusade from this AG onwards
I don't care if you're an ally or not, if you're a lurker you're on my must kill/lynch radar

noex1337

Emmie was here
Why I couldn't care for her seeing as she's stupidly voting me due to a misunderstanding, it makes no sense to kill her when we already have a better target. I assumed this was obvious. And if bladewind is innocent, then viva has a bit of explaining to do. Seems simple to me.

lol... i misread the dp that instead of lynching an innocent, we lynched the stein dude instead lol...

oh well i'll change my vote, sorry

i'm just derp-ing

erøjroøwjrewr

ewrwert

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Lynching is kind of hard, and if we do lynch someone(not the one being voted by the masses), we start to have some grudges against one another, and that person who was voted by that lone person will start to vote the one who voted him or her and people start sheeping. This way killing off innocent peoplez, instead of having a nice long-drawn plan in figuring who and who is not an Assassin. Just by assssuming from posts and jumping into conclusion is not enough and will not take us anywhere else. Do you not agree?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Lynching is kind of hard, and if we do lynch someone(not the one being voted by the masses), we start to have some grudges against one another, and that person who was voted by that lone person will start to vote the one who voted him or her and people start sheeping. This way killing off innocent peoplez, instead of having a nice long-drawn plan in figuring who and who is not an Assassin. Just by assssuming from posts and jumping into conclusion is not enough and will not take us anywhere else. Do you not agree?
I agree completely. And if you disagree with the system, go against it. In fact, I'm actually surprised I lasted this long. Either way, it's a game, lynch who you want.

Now... it isn't proven that the investigate was false, since the lynch target switched to someone else.
So, for safety during the hours I sleep: No Vote today.
@Seraph Lucis Eli I had to make sure you see this. This makes no sense. If you don't think the investigation was false, then why waste a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.