League of Legends

This thread was created due to corruption and bribes not enough Demacia shouts.

League of Legends is a F2P dota style game.
Dota is an old mod that was created to Warcraft III back in the old days, and was the inspiration to games such as LoL and HoN (heroes of newerth). In addition the Dota 2 thats being made by valve.

TotalBiscuit WTF is League of Legends Video
[YOUTUBE]Z_78J6FEouM[/YOUTUBE]

Different League of Legend videos
Cinematic Trailer for Season 1 (ended at dreamhack)
[YOUTUBE]IzMnCv_lPxI[/YOUTUBE]

Lady Gragas Joke
[YOUTUBE]5GyxaeeoXJk[/YOUTUBE]

CSI Runeterra
[YOUTUBE]k4RSx4OcMVw[/YOUTUBE]

Captain Teemo (Black & yellow)
[YOUTUBE]55tnHXYtXs0[/YOUTUBE]

KDH-D-D-Town Put some wards up
[YOUTUBE]6wHp4VJ47v0[/YOUTUBE]

Grassy
[YOUTUBE]sVUpm7dsOqk[/YOUTUBE]

If you want to sign up you can follow This link to the sign up page.
If you want to play with the rest of us?

VivalaPony: Summoner name "Xepnes" on Nordic & East, lvl 30
Darth: Summoner name "DarthRN" on North America, lvl 30

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, referrals, I see what you did there~

Cool game by the way, played it for a year and a half now. Though I'm thinking about restarting from lvl 1, since it's getting just too tough for me and I just keep losing.

Mhm not worth it =/ you can play co-op vs A.I you know :p
well... I tried it out with Kayle and I had 52 kill with 0 deaths...
not even a challenge, with the exception of Annie bot... she's a nightmare >-<

well whats the hard part? map awareness, team fights or laning?

Well I play everything except jungle :3 to avoid situations like that. When Leona is released I'm prob gonna play her + reworked Kayle that they're working on all the time. Maybe Ezreal a few times too

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Warwick is quite easy to jungle, but I switched to Rammus. Just start with small golems, 1exp rune and it's a win.

And rawr, finally a female tank, but knowing Riot, they will screw her up.

also, they are making another Kayle rework?

I actually got WW too rawr... I forgot him.

And it seems interesting with Leona, gonna use hp/mr per lvl yellow/blue + Magic pen or Armor Pen Red depending if she's ad or ap. armor pen or ability power quin same reason.

And Kayle is a support fighter, she's not good as any of them until 70+ min in the game lol... D: she really needs more damage in the early levels. Seriously, her Q does 100 damage - MR on lvl 1 with 60+ ability power...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
She was quite something right after the rework, but it somehow faded out. And ehh, only flat hp quints for me, I don't like any other quints. Other runes, I use the same.

Kayle never had a rework. I've played her since release :p the only thing they have done to her was reduce her damage drastically, since she can get so much stats with her passive, making her do less damage then any other fighter in the game currently, until the very end game at 70+ min where she have freaking 400AD and 600 AP

Depends if you build with soulstealer and blade. It takes some time for 20 stacks, and you don't start with them.
Merc boots -> nashor -> deathcap -> Gunblade ->Infinity -> Manamune, all 4 pots is the usual Kayle build I go with
For max stats you have Blade instead of boots and soulstealer instead of manamune

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Kayle never had a rework. I've played her since release :p the only thing they have done to her was reduce her damage drastically, since she can get so much stats with her passive, making her do less damage then any other fighter in the game currently, until the very end game at 70+ min where she have freaking 400AD and 600 AP
She was drastically changed some months ago, with a bigger focus for damage and people complaining how she was OP right after that.

And rawr, how is it even possible to go past 70 minutes? I only had couple games that ended around 60 and it's absolutely possible to make all items within that time.

Depends if you build with soulstealer and blade. It takes some time for 20 stacks, and you don't start with them.
Merc boots -> nashor -> deathcap -> Gunblade ->Infinity -> Manamune, all 4 pots is the usual Kayle build I go with
For max stats you have Blade instead of boots and soulstealer instead of manamune
As long as you get assists and don't die its easy to max stacks by 40 minutes.

As long as you get assists and don't die its easy to max stacks by 40 minutes.
It depends on what ELO your at =/ stacking items is useless when 1400+ ... as soon as you get 5 stacks you get focused and ganked 24/7 =/

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] 60min games only? D: I've had a game that lasted 90 minutes :s

Leona art video was released today too :3