Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bố

Eh, he plays on MF.........plus I remember vaguely TRC said something about........if Ray isn't role-gathering then he's _________.

._____. I don't remember this guy at all.

godofwar7 said:
You have basically said, not in this post but in previous posts that

a) You can't trust others to vouch for you
b) Vouching for yourself is better than someone else vouching for you

Please do explain this as you have left the subject completely open by not replying to my previous post.
This is a no-PM AG. Vouching will rarely happen. What I am saying is that the chances of another player in the game giving an impartial answer to the question of whether I am acting normally is nearly zero, because players in any AG will always answer in a way that is beneficial to their agenda.

Interloper said:
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: It's nice to see how you change your stories from here and there. First you said you didn't finger-pointing, then you admitted to it and said "What's wrong with finger-pointing?" Nice.
It's nice to see how you misconstrue facts in order to give a baseless argument. I have never admitted to pointing any fingers. I first stated that what I was doing was not finger-pointing but instead bringing another players' actions into the light for speculation, but since you seem to think that any even mild reference to another player is "finger-pointing", I had no choice but to argue how your logic of "finger-pointing=suspicious" is flawed.

Bố

I already had two votes for me yesterday: One by Kaze who mistook my normal playing style as being unusual (since he hasn't joined any AG I've joined so far) and another by goddo who got angry at my no vote post. I didn't want votes on me to suddenly surge at the last minute and propel me onto the chopping board, so I voted for the player with the most votes so far: Aidan.

And I assure you, my "pointing of fingers" isn't random, nor am I even pointing fingers. As I said, I just found their actions cause for concern. I even stated that my my observations can and should not be used to incriminate either of them.

@ Bloodrazor: As I said, I am not accusing people.
Okay, this is where you said you're not accusing people. ^

Stop mangling my statements. I merely said that their actions were cause for concern.

And oh look, you're pointing fingers at me for pointing fingers at other players. Let's just start a cute little finger-pointing party, shall we? Ahahahahaha!

*goes off to school*
eh..........the bolded part, if I'm not mistaken, clearly suggests that you mock Blood because he accused you of the same thing he did, which meant you did admit that you're finger-pointing.

If you're not finger-pointing, then why bother with the whole "finger-pointing is not equal bad" lecture?

I don't think finger-pointing is bad, *cough*.......it's just that if you point your fingers at people without giving a really good reason can bite you in the ass like this.

Oh well......probably die today or tomorrow........for being an active player.....

Interloper said:
Okay, this is where you said you're not accusing people. ^

eh..........the bolded part, if I'm not mistaken, clearly suggests that you mock Blood because he accused you of the same thing he did, which meant you did admit that you're finger-pointing.

If you're not finger-pointing, then why bother with the whole "finger-pointing is not equal bad" lecture?

I don't think finger-pointing is bad, *cough*.......it's just that if you point your fingers at people without giving a really good reason can bite you in the ass like this.

Oh well......probably die today or tomorrow........for being an active player.....
Mehh, I gave good reasons. For Biomega, he was giving lots of weird one-liners that really didn't contribute to the discussion. Chimer was just acting like an observer in the argument between noex-sama and Emmie, and while it probably doesn't indicate anything, him saying stuff like "This is gonna get exciting!!" is probably not the most constructive things he could offer.

And what, people get killed for being active? How ironic.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
For Biomega, he was giving lots of weird one-liners that really didn't contribute to the discussion.
So, you want me to write four to seven paragraphs explaining who should get lynched next based on their "suspicious" writing behaviour? Sorry, this is not my area of expertise.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As much fun as I am having watching you and Levi debate, I must step in here and say something about:
And what, people get killed for being active? How ironic.
Please shut up. This isn't directed at just you personally, but everyone who thinks just because they are being called suspicious (and they happen to be active), they are being targeted because of the fact that they are active.
I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap. There are plenty of other active players, you are not being singled out as suspicious because of how much you post, its because of what you are posting.
Stop using this bullshit defense and stick to a real one. If you think the desperate sounds of you saying "I'm active and thats why I'm being singled out as suspicious" makes you seem any more innocent, it doesn't. In fact, It typically makes you look worse because you are so desperate to make some defense and thats the best you could come up with?
So please knock this crap off, Thank you~

Again, this isn't directed personally just at you Hadriel, but it been being said once per AG for a few AGs in a row now and its really getting on my nerves now, so I am making it clear for everyone to see.

godofwar7

^That speech makes me want to vote you in as president.

This is a no-PM AG. Vouching will rarely happen. What I am saying is that the chances of another player in the game giving an impartial answer to the question of whether I am acting normally is nearly zero, because players in any AG will always answer in a way that is beneficial to their agenda.
Now that's not just not true. If you are a good AGer, and i'm sure most people consider you a fairly good one, more often than not, people will want to help keep you alive as there is a better chance you are a goodie than a baddie, numbers wise, as well as there are more goodies than baddies alive.
It's beneficial only to baddies to eliminate active AGers with good deductive skills and their numbers are always the clear minority.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
After reading everything, all I can conclude is that it is quite reasonable for us to eliminate Rina (voting Aidan for no apparent reason), and vote for Atsuko to be the Mayor (due to her dedication to the game) - unless someone can come out with a definitive assassin. Grandmatron and Kurenai Chan are still suspicious though.
If you had seen my post i was going after Misaka first (my fault for not voting right away =_=)
Well after checking the thread again Crestham officially stated that he/she is out...
So i got with the majority and sheeped.... it was the first day anyway

If Hadriel is truly innocent, then I think this describes her situation.
[MP3]http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/836x9h5fjv/good_intentions.mp3[/MP3]

I had no idea AGs can get so heated :scared:

godofwar7

One day, if you keep on playing, you too can stand as one of the accused :3

And this just in, sheeping has killed an innocent player, a la Rina. Could not sheeping have saved them? Nobody knows, but sheeping clearly killed em. New players should think why they are voting on players instead of just piling on the most voted person.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
:-.-:

And where was I? Yes. And this one time, at bandit camp…

oh, and inb4 not contributing.

I already told you guys, I have nothing more to say on who to lynch and who is exhibiting suspicious behaviour. If anything, I'd lynch the inactive players.

Jimzy

Its Johnzy, if I remember correctly. Which explains my reasoning alone, rofl
xD
I thought you don't know me. >>

Oh well, random voting was random. xD
Voted for him with no reason at all. >>

And voted for myself to be a mayor because I'm a greedy villager. >D
I'm playing but it feels like I'm not really playing :/. /sigh. I guessed I need the Mayor Position to be someone who's valuable at least in here. >> But I guess it turns out like I'm a baddie again. D:

Bloodrazor: >D Only one person on MF knows my ability. D: I hope after today's lynch on MF, people stop lynching and NKing me. D: I can't stand anymore if they pursue killing me starting from day 4. T^T

@Viva: lol. I really thought you won't recognize me. xD I guess I'm not really good at hiding my identity. ._. In spite the fact that I removed the colors on my texts. .-.

Oh well, I gotta lol @ your posts. xD Especially the bold ones.

When exactly do new days start? O.O
Im in confusion.
@Crestham Just so he notices your question. If you want, you can also PM him about it.

On another note: Hadriel is pretty damn suspicious so I voted for him. (And why is everybody going for Ray? You people keep on talking about his actions in other AG games on another site but is that really supposed to flow into judgement in this game?)

Jimzy

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] Just so he notices your question. If you want, you can also PM him about it.

On another note: Hadriel is pretty damn suspicious so I voted for her. (And why is everybody going for Ray? You people keep on talking about his actions in other AG games on another site but is that really supposed to flow into judgement in this game?)
Same goes with Emmie.

They are voting for me because they do love me. :3

Anyways, changed my vote to Hadriel. This time, pure personal observations. I've worked with him as an assassin. I guess he's doing pretty the same last time.

EDIT: Man, Hadriel is a smexy "HER". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.