Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bố

These guys are suspicious so far:

Hadriel, reasons have been mentioned by others already.

Auron, all of a sudden calls out VivaPony.

Chimer why do you vote for Emeralda?

Rina has been silent after Kaze said she's suspicious. Kaze's dead now too. Sheeping for Aidan.

I checked all the timing.

Viva: 11.02 PM Yes
Xiga: 8.34 Pm Yes
Nico: 5.25 PM Yes
Hadriel: 3: 42 AM To
Rina: 10. 53 PM Yes
I checked yesterday. So "Yes" means way before Day 1 ends, and Today means 2 hr before day 1 ended.

Nico was really the first one to vote for Aidan.Then Xiga, Rina, Viva, and Hadriel.

Didn't @Crom step in for Xiga? he have yet to make an appearance o.o not to accuse him of anything, but just to give him a notification bout the game
Dude I got like 30 more pages to go over.

If you want to know the impression made from the first 14 is Biomega looking fishy. He was quick to want to lynch someone confirmed for an ability, then after that he was the first to push for a lunch instantly next, so I say be weary of Biomega.

Lol plus with his first posts saying "We shall lynch you" its clear he's working with some people, so keep track of Bio's colleges. And altough the role was nuetral that first got revealed in the thread he still wanted to push for the lynch.

colleague*

*facepalm @ Auron*

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Auron and Haddy are in cahoots D<
yes bloodrazor, you figured me out, im in "cahoots" with Haddy, you are crazy what am i spose to do keep my investigation to myself ? it really wasnt all of a sudden , i dont investigate then AUTOMATICLY know if they are guilty or not. You guys are lame, for thinkin im suspicous. Im done for the day, you'll know the truth sometime in this game, and show you how stupid ( or smart ) you or for convincing everyone im a bad guy.

yes bloodrazor, you figured me out, im in "cahoots" with Haddy, you are crazy what am i spose to do keep my investigation to myself ? it really wasnt all of a sudden , i dont investigate then AUTOMATICLY know if they are guilty or not. You guys are lame, for thinkin im suspicous. Im done for the day, you'll know the truth sometime in this game, and show you how stupid ( or smart ) you or for convincing everyone im a bad guy.
Chillax dude, its an AG. People always get blamed for stuff, getting pissed doesnt help.

If we were trying to convince people your a bad guy we would have lynched you... its your own incompetence that makes you unable to understand what we've been trying to tell you all day...

Err, playing games without being able to PM is pretty lame. This is probably gonne be the last one I play with that.

Whats everyone opinion about the 3rd part btw? Just ignore them ? No one has placed much though to them.

Holy crap, will you shut the fuck up? Like seriously.

Fine, you're new and all but doesn't mean you gotta be a drama Queen.

The reason why I think you're suspicious is because even though Pony already explained about the different kind of cops you kept attacking her. You do realize that it's more or less confirmed that most of the roles from the actual mafia game are present correct? So why wouldn't one of the interesting aspects of the game be included?
Mortician said:
Each night, may select a player in the Graveyard, and learn their role. Although this is mainly used in games where roles are not revealed on death, it may also reveal who the Janitor targeted.

Also knows the "true" sanity of a cop, ex. checking a Insane cop shows insane.
Check out the bolded part buddy.

We can't tell your sanity so taking your word could end up getting more innocents killed.

Sad thing is, a dead Auron would tell us way more than a dead Haddy or Pony.
It won't no matter what cop he is, he will be announced as a "Cop" when dead, just as Kaze. So if he was either of the types we wouldn't know until he could have played with his investigate. Well he have to be insane or paranoid if he really did investigate me.

Crom said:
Dude I got like 30 more pages to go over.

If you want to know the impression made from the first 14 is Biomega looking fishy. He was quick to want to lynch someone confirmed for an ability, then after that he was the first to push for a lunch instantly next, so I say be weary of Biomega.
Thank you for noticing that as well.

And just to clarify, how sure are you folks that I'm a baddie? 50%? 80%?

Mhm... Kaze is a cop, and if Auron is a cop and he said he was the last one, but he could talk to 2 others via pm as the police night meeting... that doesnt add up .-.

Edit:
wait orz forgot Noex my bad, if hes the last cop then it adds up

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]
By the way, whats your opinion on Hadriel here. Keep in mind, you in no way have to answer.

Oh woops, tagged the wrong person.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]
By the way, whats your opinion on Hadriel here. Keep in mind, you in no way have to answer.

Oh woops, tagged the wrong person.
I thought I made myself pretty clear, but I think Hadriel is guilty of being mafia. Kaze/Levi made good points on his actions that I noticed as well, however I haven't been active enough to do finger pointing of my own really >__>"
If he is guilty, as I mentioned before, I believe Auron is the next logically target (unless someone gets an investigation result or something), since Auron's antics just seem like a poor way to distract us from the ideas to lynch Hadriel yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.