Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
VivaLaPony Onee-chan said:
That was the sarcasm part... even I could tell that one, since I also used that one when I was in my teens years
You love to use "sarcasm" as an easy excuse for everything, eh? Just earlier you two were at loggerheads, and now you're supporting him like he was your best friend. I don't buy any of it at all. Auron is NOT a cop. There's no reason for him to use "sarcasm" when it probably would implicate him. Auron is a baddie.

You love to use "sarcasm" as an easy excuse for everything, eh? Just earlier you two were at loggerheads, and now you're supporting him like he was your best friend. I don't buy any of it at all. Auron is NOT a cop. There's no reason for him to use "sarcasm" when it probably would implicate him. Auron is a baddie.
And you love to steal my words =/ You don't understand it at all. I never accused him of being a bad guy, and the entire thing we were fighting over was that he didn't understand the system around his role. And he used sarcasm to try to get me to stop poking him in areas he could not defend against ^^ you should know all this by now =/ your an even older veteran then me no?

And you love to steal my words =/ You don't understand it at all. I never accused him of being a bad guy, and the entire thing we were fighting over was that he didn't understand the system around his role. And he used sarcasm to try to get me to stop poking him in areas he could not defend against ^^ you should know all this by now =/ your an even older veteran then me no?
No I'm not. I'm relatively new to AGs .___.

Oh, so that's what happened, eh?

Well, damn.

Fine, I'll probably get lynched, but at least I'll be able to laugh at [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] later when the day post comes out.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Please, try not to @ Crestham again.

And as soon as I say that people will go on a mention spree *facepalm*

Day ends in approximately 7 hours

This self preservation you're trying could be alot better handrail.

You've been at it longer than he has Xav.
Really? I've only been doing this for about 10months

Hadriel :3 It's dangerous to go alone! Take this. *gives an empty pack of gum*
and since we can't PM you really can't turn it around =/ since doing it in the thread makes you look desperate

godofwar7 said:
You've only continued to prove its not baseless as the days went on Handrail.
Get your good hand ready, goddo. You'll need it to facepalm later when the day post comes out.

Really? I've only been doing this for about 10months

Hadriel :3 It's dangerous to go alone! Take this. *gives an empty pack of gum*
and since we can't PM you really can't turn it around =/ since doing it in the thread makes you look desperate
I've only been AGing for about 7 or 8. My first game was Wolfnagi's ISML 2010 actually.

And yeah, I'm never joining a no-PM AG again.

godofwar7

It was actually 11 months ago.

I have my hand at the ready!

Did you try Viva's Doubt AG? That was a fun no PM AG. This has been interesting too.

No dude, its an Assassin Game about Mafioso~

godofwar7 said:

Did you try Viva's Doubt AG? That was a fun no PM AG. This has been interesting too.

Nah, I didn't. Sounded like fun though.

And yeah, you keep that hand ready.

Nope, assassin game is a spin of from the mafia games, where this game is based on the mafia system, with the public roles thats not reveals the player, the roles, abiltiies. Well in mafia games you don't have day posts, with events, only "dies a bloody death" or "was found dead" etc etc.

Nope, assassin game is a spin of from the mafia games, where this game is based on the mafia system, with the public roles thats not reveals the player, the roles, abiltiies. Well in mafia games you don't have day posts, with events, only "dies a bloody death" or "was found dead" etc etc.
*looks at thread title*

"Mafia AG"

godofwar7

Contradiction? =O
We have day posts so it must be an AG based on the Mafia Game

Sides, we had a few of these over on MF and they were simply called Simple Assassin Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.