Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta apologize for going inactive for about two days here. RL got to me though. I was about to ask Crestham to remove me already, but he finished me off pretty fast, which was good. I will let you guys know though that I did read the thread when I could and tried not to be inactive. Too bad, pretty much every other Villager wasn't doing the same.

In a way, I think it was pure luck the Mafia won, I thought we were done for once we got to Day 5. Blood was saved I don't know how many times from lynch. It was fun though, first time playing as one of the assassins~ :3

In all honesty, if the villagers were more active and listened to Ataraxia, we would have lost, easily.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Lolol He got converted in a cultist and then revealed the entire cult groupies in the DT
He scarified himself for the Mafia. That's what I call loyalty. We need more men like that.

Oh, and so much conspiracy on me to die. :p Was I that dangerous to the group?

Pretty amazed that Ata pretty much revealed the 3 remaining mafia 3 days before the game ended and yet none of them managed to die.

I guess we did a real number on player's trust in investigators *shrugs*

Anyways ham this was a real imbalanced game you had here with the cult ham.
YOU DO NOT GIVE A GROUP THE ABILITY TO DOUBLE THERE NUMBERS EVERYDAY. UNLESS SOMETHING FREAK HAPPENS IT MEANS THEYLL EASILY BE IN CONTROL WITHIN 4 DAYS. AND YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THE CULTISTS THE CAPABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Crom for LVP easily. This is pretty obvious.
I'd give Razy MVP I suppose, for fucking with people a good amount. Avan didn't really do anything besides get lucky, since I didn't want Emmie to have lynch control and I didn't want to do it myself.

As for the cult system, I'd say it could easily be fixed if you made it so that whenever a cult member died, anyone they converted (and below) would die as well. The idea was there, but with some minor modification it would be more fair. Example: Kamil converts GOW & Emmie, then GOW converts Razy, and Razy converts Hadriel. If someone killed GOW, GOW, Razy, and Hadriel would all die. Basically how you had it now, but not just the leader, with everyone. It makes it so the cult members can easily be thrown down, since if they can grow that fast, they need to be able to be thrown down just as fast.
Or go to the classic way where only one player could convert a day. Less speed, but more secure for the cult members.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its called getting over it and stop being a pussy.
If Crestham wants a cult system in his game, it can be done fairly. Might not be my choice of AG mechanic, but the fact that people use different mechanics is what makes AGs different and fun. It would be boring as hell if they were all the same game.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
If Crestham wants a cult system in his game, it can be done fairly. Might not be my choice of AG mechanic, but the fact that people use different mechanics is what makes AGs different and fun. It would be boring as hell if they were all the same game.
Could not have said it better. Actually, the Cult system was actually kind of cool in my non professional opinion. It adds up the atmosphere and increases the tension between the gamers of different factions.

Kinda wish I wasn't killed in the end :/ Surviving all that just to get killed by mafia in the end which causes their win :/ The Cultist thing was fine until someone spilled the beans. Well done, mafia.

Problem with your suggestion is that they do not grow fast without a few days time while they can be killed fast.
I'm not complaining about the fact there is a cult system. Just don't unpower or overpower a faction in the game. >____>

Actually nvm i guess it could work given the utter lack of killing abilities.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Problem with your suggestion is that they do not grow fast without a few days time while they can be killed fast.
Same can be applied to any player. You don't have a real chance at your goal the first few days, while you can be killed fast.

I'm not complaining about the fact there is a cult system. Just don't unpower or overpower a faction in the game. >____>
Ahh, I misunderstood your post, I thought you were complaining about the idea of a cult system, since you weren't very specific besides mentioning the name of the faction. Obviously the faction should be balanced, I agree with that.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
So, who is the one who killed me and then hif my body? It was a funny moment though. I went through the day post, I was "what da!? lol missing" I asked Crest on the meaning of that, he said that someone killed me, and another one hid me to hide my faction and ability. But I think it was a waste of time and ability. I was just another regular joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.