Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Twilight Sparkle said:
The day went by again without the Mafia getting a lynch. Again. Another one missing, another one probably dead. Who would know what has happened? That is a question that almost no one can answer, and once again, the responsibility of telling the superior about the missing person fell to the certain Mafioso.

He walked slowly into the eerie corridor, staring at the shadows, knowing... that he was walking towards his death. He was not in a hurry to place his hand on the doorknob, and it was even slower turning the door open. He was surprised, however, that someone else was already there. Even more surprisingly, the superior said that he would spare that one lone mafioso's life for today. Just for today. 'Fail again, and I'll have your head!' He put it.
Short Version

1. Aidan is missing!

2. An attack by the villagers has been cockblocked.

Event

For today's lynch, every player must PM me their vote instead of placing it in the voting thread.

Label it as 'Mafia AG Vote'

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ehm, no. It's quite obvious what you're doing, given that you come out of the woodworks as soon as Villagers are about to win. Betting your life on a lynch, and then you hide the body. Brilliant idea hadriel.

Ehm, no. It's quite obvious what you're doing, given that you come out of the woodworks as soon as Villagers are about to win. Betting your life on a lynch, and then you hide the body. Brilliant idea hadriel.
I'm sorry, but you're being desperate right now. Anyhow, you're getting the lynch tomorrow.

2. An attack by the villagers has been cockblocked.
lol

so there are eight non-missing non-dead people left. that means at least one missing person was a villager right? otherwise in the current situation the villagers would have won already? and uh... yay I'm not dead. o_o''

Hahahaha, by all means Hades, go right ahead.
Much obliged, dear sir. Also, your apparent lack of concern as a "Mafioso" that you're going to die just exposed your identity of a villager. No mafioso is going to just say "Ok w/e lynch me" at such a crucial juncture. As a mafiaoso you should have been aware that if we do lynch another mafioso today or tomorrow, we lose. To be so carefree only shows that you're not one.

Also, I've noticed you acting differently when you're lying and not lying. In cases where someone accuses you and you're innocent, you always say that you're innocent. This time you're trying to push the blame and suspicion onto me, and I find that suspicious indeed.

Tomorrow's lynch will tell, dearie.

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION]
[MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1507]Geoff[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]

Vote for Ray today, and then noex tomorrow.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ehm, blue darkness did. And no, i never did fight tooth and nail when i'm about to die. That's a tad bit pathetic. So if I'm going to be lynch tomorrow, by all means, go right ahead. I commend you for getting the mafia to follow along with your scheming.

noex1337 said:
Ehm, blue darkness did.
That's because we still had quite a few mafias left. Right now the mafia knows they can't afford to lose any more people. Crestham already warned that the village only needed three more kills to win. Anyone who acts like you did and is a mafia deserves to be called a bad player.

And look at it this way. I accuse Biomega, then Aidan, then Ray and then you. If I were wrong on all counts, then the villager would have just left me alone to wrongly incriminate people. Yet they tried to kill me yesterday (and thank you to the kind soul who protected me). I must have hit a nerve somewhere. How about four nerves? Aidan+Biomega+Noex+Ray is an interesting combination of villagers.

noex1337

Emmie was here
That's because we still had quite a few mafias left. Right now the mafia knows they can't afford to lose any more people. Crestham already warned that the village only needed three more kills to win. Anyone who acts like you did and is a mafia deserves to be called a bad player.

And look at it this way. I accuse Biomega, then Aidan, then Ray and then you. If I were wrong on all counts, then the villager would have just left me alone to wrongly incriminate people. Yet they tried to kill me yesterday (and thank you to the kind soul who protected me). I must have hit a nerve somewhere. How about four nerves? Aidan+Biomega+Noex+Ray is an interesting combination of villagers.
Well, it's not the first time i've been called a bad player.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.