Hi!

So hi. I kinda suck at introductions, so I'll make this quick. My name is Sutoraika (I also tend to go by the name Skah, whatever suits your fancy). I live in Michigan... I enjoy video games, anime, manga, writing and I pretty much listen to music 24/7. I'm usually terribly shy and I lurk a lot because of that. So uh... yeah! Hi!

Hello Ms. Skah!~ And welcome to this wonderful forum created by the most beautiful woman in the world! ^_^

So~ Tell us more. What types of video games, anime, manga and music do you enjoy? :3

So~ Tell us more. What types of video games, anime, manga and music do you enjoy? :3
Thanks. :D For video games... I like strategy games (Civilization is a personal favorite) and FPSs (Call of Duty prior to Black Ops and not Treyarch is the favorite for that category). Assassin's Creed and Infamous are other favorites of mine, but I'm not sure where they stand in terms of genre! Currently playing Homefront and Dante's Inferno. Oh yeah. Desktop Dungeons, too. It's horribly addictive.

I haven't watched much anime recently and I'm only just getting into manga. But I enjoyed Toradora, Kannazuki no Miko, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, ef, Hayate no Gotoku... Can't really think of any others that stood out to me at this point. Like I said, I haven't read much manga. But I enjoyed the whole... two that I have read. Some of Death Note and Kannazuki no Miko! Any suggestions as to what I should be reading would be helpful. :3

Music is widely varied for me. I tend to just listen to the Hits Radio here, due to convenience, but I also listen to a wide variety of genres (Rap, metal, country (as much as it may pain me), etc). I have a last.fm account that hasn't been touched in ages, but would probably do a better job of explaining! HERE! It's lacking in some recent addictions, however.

(Now look what you did. You asked a question, so I suddenly start talking a lot. :|)

*pats Roxy*
That wasn't too hard, now was it? =P
It was terrifyingly difficult, Fuzzles.

Thanks. :D For video games... I like strategy games (Civilization is a personal favorite) and FPSs (Call of Duty prior to Black Ops and not Treyarch is the favorite for that category). Assassin's Creed and Infamous are other favorites of mine, but I'm not sure where they stand in terms of genre! Currently playing Homefront and Dante's Inferno. Oh yeah. Desktop Dungeons, too. It's horribly addictive.

I haven't watched much anime recently and I'm only just getting into manga. But I enjoyed Toradora, Kannazuki no Miko, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, ef, Hayate no Gotoku... Can't really think of any others that stood out to me at this point. Like I said, I haven't read much manga. But I enjoyed the whole... two that I have read. Some of Death Note and Kannazuki no Miko! Any suggestions as to what I should be reading would be helpful. :3

Music is widely varied for me. I tend to just listen to the Hits Radio here, due to convenience, but I also listen to a wide variety of genres (Rap, metal, country (as much as it may pain me), etc). I have a last.fm account that hasn't been touched in ages, but would probably do a better job of explaining! HERE! It's lacking in some recent addictions, however.
o_o;;

Civ IV or V? I do play lots of Civ. I have a recent game up where I'm dominating as Mother Russia. Though, Montezuma is right below me, so that's always fun.

I don't read a lot of manga, so I'm not sure I can recommend much. The only two I've read are Skip Beat! and Rurouni Kenshin, both of which I enjoyed. Your taste in manga/anime seems to have no really connection xD. I can see that you like some comedy and perhaps a bit of the creepy shounen romance type? And then Higurashi. Because everyone loves Higurashi.

Your taste in music isn't very hipster =P. I'd recommend Los Campesinos! just because I recommend them to everyone.

And long replies are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. :3

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Hi i am Pimpd2331 [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] has informed me to warn you that i am a sex offender Hope you enjoy your stay!

Civ IV or V? I do play lots of Civ. I have a recent game up where I'm dominating as Mother Russia. Though, Montezuma is right below me, so that's always fun.
Both of them, really. I love both Civ IV and V. Montezuma has always been a thorn in my side, in pretty much any game with him. :p I haven't done enough Civ V to have a preference, but France and India were already my favorites to play in IV.

Your taste in manga/anime seems to have no really connection xD. I can see that you like some comedy and perhaps a bit of the creepy shounen romance type? And then Higurashi. Because everyone loves Higurashi.
Hehe. I watch any anime, really. Aside from music, none of my interests really have anything in common. :p I do have a preference for comedy, though... Regardless of the fact that Higurashi is my favorite. <_<

Thanks to everyone else, though. The welcomes are appreciated. :3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, uhm, hi~

End ehh, I was so sad when Civ V didn't want to run for me even on the lowest settings. I need to pester hubby for a new computer >.<