Ebil Rinrin

Rineru

Alex's Private Nurse
Hi muffinerz, I'm pretty damn sure some of you know me since a lot of AE members has transferred here and for those who don't know me hello to y'all I'm Rineru the kitty that bites :3 RAWR! Beware if you don't want to get bitten! :smile: And hello to all the AE members here! I demand AE party now! ;please;

Sanae

Staff member
Welcome (again) ^__^

I'm an AEer (late bloomer there), but I don't think we have met ^__^ I was Sayuri no Miku/Sayuri on AE ^__^

Rineru

Alex's Private Nurse
@Sanae What you mean? You mean scared of the people who acts so superior a.k.a (some shitty) "old members" there that trolls/inflame newbies? ^_^

@Rina you ninja'd me DX and you bit me! No fair!

Rineru

Alex's Private Nurse
>:3 Hehehe *Evil grin* yeah saved it, if I recall correctly this one is made by Yasunai? Or? I was a part of AE crusaders... *cries*

I miss AE T_T *sobs*

Sanae

Staff member
@Sanae What you mean? You mean scared of the people who acts so superior a.k.a (some shitty) "old members" there that trolls/inflame newbies? ^_^

@Rina you ninja'd me DX and you bit me! No fair!
I didnt really know too many older members.. There is Jerrbear, but I already knew him from elsewhere :p

Hmm, well, there was someone who wasn't really appreciative of my bubbliness/happiness xD;

It was more of just the numbers and how fast threads seemed to grow.. A thread would be created and by the time you read one page.. There's 10 alreayd xD;

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
D: not another cat

Anyway, AG sign ups won't be up for a while till the current game ends. I would have liked to advertise it here ):

Rineru

Alex's Private Nurse
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] AE-era is over now >:3 we're on MC-era now hihihi.

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] You don't seem to be happy >:D no worries, from this day and forth I shall make your life miserable *bites you to the bones*

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I am a cat person. I love cats. :smile:

I am not from AE but welcome to G2 nonetheless. I am The Jest, RP extraordinaire, Do stop on by the RP section sometime.

Now please wait while we tear down your walls. :hohoho:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Hi i am Pimpd2331....Welcome to the site and watch out for grapist!!!

If you bite me i will stalk you for a bit....so at your own risk!