The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadNo posts should be lost. I haven't been doing anything of the sort that would affect posts.It seems silly, but honestly double check and make sure didn't just mistake it.It may just be a fluke, but as Levi said, if it persists we will look into it.

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"KuroNightStar"]lol I'm not the oldest here' date=' I know. But I'm about to turn 26!!! The years aren't going backwards!!! lol[/quote']um I think you are. I am 21 years old, I think the rest of them are younger then me. >.> no wait, I know some are younger then me. fuck this hungry urge, I swear, you get them at random times and its always the weird times.... >.< *goes to get some pudding*

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kuro : who me? pfft, misbehave? neeeeeeever~@Zero : i have no idea, i think it's just my internet laggin it@Kira : lol kira....i read that 3 times, i have no idea what your trying to say@.@ you is confusing me!

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]@Kira : lol kira....i read that 3 times' date=' i have no idea what your trying to say@.@ you is confusing me![/quote']wait I did? oh sorry you whore face. also, it happens to me too, I be rereading a thread to understand whats been happening and it seems like a post is missing. I thought it was my internet or computer being a dick to me like it normally is.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadlol fracken Adon't show me cookiesi will get cravings xDI'm about to tackle you and steal that cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.