The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official discussion threadLevi, working on this modTitle: User status modDescription: Allow users to add a status to there profilenow to figure out WHY its telling me I can't email a user. >.>

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI'm sure you'll work out the kinks in it. I've got to head off to bed now. You all take it easy, it has been a rather long day.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadI had to quite literally laugh out loud when you suggested shooting Kuro.He'd use his gawdly DDR skillz to dodge that shit like Wesker in RE5, then come up on your ass the same way, and roundhouse kick you into a wall.

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]He'd use his gawdly DDR skillz to dodge that shit like Wesker in RE5' date=' then come up on your ass the same way, and roundhouse kick you into a wall.[/color'][/quote]god I love that game, I should so get it on monday.... or not. not sure yet. XD

Re: The official discussion threadangel *uses DDR skills to evade* one of these days, you'll have to go look at my post in the *Youtube videos* thread in that there Entertainment section-Zero knows what he's talking about.Speaking of which-lol @ zero for that niche reference to RE5.Kira-thank you *eats away*. I see the *cute* one is quick to shooting lol

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadAlrighty, I made my farewell lulz. On top of that, me and Dark got the Thanks working. And on his birthday too!I'd say today was successful. Peace all, I be going to bed.Damn weekdays. Fekking class getting me up in 5 hours >.>"

Status
Not open for further replies.