The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I have the munchies as well, but I'm contemplating on whether to get out of my warmcomfy blanket to get food or not XDstill want those soft, delicious chocolate chip cookies?cause as you know I have some in my room hahaalways keep chocolate chip cookies hidden!!*looks at sig and drools* ohhh, nice new soi fon sig @_@

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
lolz i do D: cookies sound so good right now~i'm hungry and i don't know why...but i just want chocolatebut your room is dangerous for panda's!! >.<you should bring them out here for me ^^oh haha thank you ^^i know, i love Soi Fon <3her outfit is sexy~

cookies always sound good @_@or a piece of cake *drools*your hungry cause tour talking to me XD chocolate sounds so good right about now!now who said my room is dangerous for panda's hahait's perfectly safe for you to be in my room *laughs*we can watch movies haha xdno problem ;pyea her outfit is sexy she looks good in it xDand I like her attitude XD

amandaluvsya

Staff member
oh i had cake today ^^my dads birthday yesterday and there was some left overwas sooooo good, i was having a foodgasm~lolz that's true, i always get hungry after talking to you XDI have a feeling these "movies" are going to be "adult" moviesoh i know me too and i love her sword she's my favorite female character from bleach ^^

hehe lucky, I want some cake or even better some chocolate ice cream cake @_@all I've been eating for my sweet tooth is eating pumpkin pie XDnow that gave me foodgasm hahasame here after talking to you I'm get hungryI'm gonna make a dash to the kitchen for some pie XDshhhh it's a comedy action movie called hot fuzz!!ohh yea suzumebachi I liked her when she materializedshe was cuuute

amandaluvsya

Staff member
omg that sounds so good *droolz* actually anything with chocolate is godlylolz i never had pumpkin pie (yah i know i'm weird)I had apple pie for thanksgiving though, a little part of me died it was so good~XD haha i made a dash for the kitchen tooi ran/fell down the stairs and grabbed a doughnut, been craving them lately~How dare you tempt me with chocolate D:chocolate is my weakness >.<oh yah, i love when she materialized too, she's so cutei want a plushie of her, or Soi Fon, either oneI have a Byakuya one xDand i'm heading to bed, talk to you later GeneGood night ^^

@princess - yesh drooling if the food is tasty@Ami - true XD anything chocolate is good!hahanah your not weird I was the same after all this time I've never had pumpkin pie this was the first time I've eaten eat >_>now that I've never had, apple pie they ate it before I could get a chance to eat it oh my, fell down the stairs? >_> well doughnuts are to die for hahachocolate ones are the best xD I must buy some tomorrow! or steal yours heheoh really? I must get more chocolate then XD a plushie of suzumebachi or soifon would be cool @_@aww you have one of byakuya? xD he's my fav character okk Ami, good night and talk to you later XD

Status
Not open for further replies.