harro all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figure I do this too. my other one is some how appearing in the light's out area. don't know why but whatever.
1. How did you find this website?2. What are your favorite anime?3. What are your favorite manga?4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?5. Where are you from?6. What is your occupation?7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?8. Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime
1. the main admin (Levi) told me about it, and asked me to code the site for him too. :D2. hmmmm I have to say Code geass, FMA, Ghost in the shell, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. 3. Fullmetal alchemist I don't read that much manga. >.>4. I used to play the guitar, finally got it back from my folks and going to reteach myself. when I was a kid, I used to play the organ, and the flute (if that is what it was called), plus I almost learn the clarinet too. 5. I am currently living in Harrisburg Pa. 6. poor ass college student. >.>'7. as for talents, oh god, um I am a coder, love doing coding, and doing anything on a computer, and learning new software and things on a computer. I am in to anime, if you want to know, pm me and I will send you my anime list link. >.> um ya, anything else just pm me or something. 8. intrests? anything computers, currently my old laptop is getting fixed and when I get it back, this one I am using now will be used for linux, love coding yet again, and playing video games, got an XBOX live account? Pm me and I will send you mine.
also love music, minus techno and rap. >.< and I am in to movies, oh man I am in to movies, any recommendation pm me and we can talk. :Dalso, you can call me, Kira, Kira-chan, geek, or nerd, still answer to it all.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"~Kira-chan~"]
also love music' date=' minus techno and rap. >.<[/quote']you betch...that hurt D:but that's alright, your still my wife speaking of which..........*slams you against the wall and violates you in unspeakable, amazing ways*^_____^welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.