Archangel's Lounge

alright...i will let you be sky if you agree to call me by my full name...

Its Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III... :coolguy:

deal LMOA Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
plug ur ears cuz this one's going to be really loud: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

fine, Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Poke *pokes Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III*

I cant believe this shit , A mod on a a site(Anime Capsole) has a list of people he doesnt like aka" Hall of Fags" aint that some shit. Whoever he thinks is annoying or that he doesnt like gets put into the list , talk about abusing power and No im not on the list but I thought that a list like that is F***ed UP!!!

Nori

LMFAO! It's the same guy who owns, Naruto Community, Bleach Community, and all those sites that I told you about that he owns.

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 19, 2007, 8:47 PM) [snapback]6177[/snapback]</div>
I cant believe this shit , A mod on a a site(Anime Capsole) has a list of people he doesnt like aka" Hall of Fags" aint that some shit. Whoever he thinks is annoying or that he doesnt like gets put into the list , talk about abusing power and No im not on the list but I thought that a list like that is F***ed UP!!![/b]
Sanji, u might not be on the list but I am....... I've made several mistakes in the past and I'm trying to earn their respect back........

hmmmmmmmm well i can try to help you out if you want, I dont really now wat i can do........wait ill talk to file a mod on this site he close with Anime Capsole(he staff there and works on like 2 others of there sites)