1,000th Thread (a.k.a Alcohol)

Archangel

.............man it was a joke -_-' lol even tho forreal i dont like to drink (getting drunk) for no reason . I didnt care when i was younger but now that im older i guess things change.

Archangel

Na it dont -_- sadly well it does for a good while but when u ur not drunk anymore back to the real world lmao . Also forreal dont drink by urself it sucks ,aint no fun .

Entombment

It just temporary puts it out of your head lol But when you start to sober up, it'll actually make it worse

So yes people. Don't drink to help depression. Drink for fun

Archangel

Yeah I noticed that lmfao , we should make thread for that lol

Also , bacardi always works for me , hey Im Puerto Rican and I love Boricua Rum lmao

Entombment

Oh hell yeah. That shits good

I like any rum really. But especially that and Captain Morgans Carribean Spice I believe is what its called

Archangel

O shit please dont say Everclear ...lmao bro that shit hit me so hard one time , man was i meesed up lmfao . When it comes to beer Beck is the best .

Archangel

That shit had me Bucking no lie , Im a cool drunk , like i like to have fun but that night i had like 5 shot of Eva and i started so much shit people at my boy party . Let me put it like this i ended up in handcuffs but wat ev, Fuck that asshole he had it coming to him.