Here I come - xfcode

Hi everyone. I am xfcode. just join this forum / site a week ago. Hope i can get new friends here, sharing something interesting. Nice meeting you all.

Yeap.. thanks to Nori and Hidoi-Neka who give a warm welcome to me. To Nori, i will try be an active member as possible. And to hidoi, thanks coz you are my first friend to chat with in this forum. Also not forgetten, headache.

Thanks to archangel and sailor_peridot. Anyway Sailor_peridot, you ask me to not to talk to swiss or talk in swiss language? Please don't get angry as i really don't know. (really)

Oo.. :-D I thought you refer to someone that i can't talk to him/her. And also I confuse whether I was asked to not to speak swiss. anyway, it is a great honour to me to know you archangel. and is Nori an admin like you too?

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
hey XfCode, welcome, I'm BloodlinesLynx XX, but you can call me Lynx XX ( 20th in my family with the name, i'm always happy to chat with newcomers, i'm here around graveyard shifts (late nights) on weekdays (depending on your timezone) and all around on weekends, so don't doubt in talking to me when i'm online. so please continue posting

ps.- I don't know that much about swiss but he seems like a cool guy, but he logs in very late at night (my timezone) if seen him around once or twice

Hi Lynx XX and hi Swiss. So you are someone actually (swiss). I 'm sorry if i cause any immanner. Anyway, thanks to welcome me. and to you Lynx XX nice meeting you. you've a cool picture ha. can you tell how to create it?