World Tournament

LONG VERSION

Welcome Committee

Welcome my puppets. Let me introduce you to the rules of the game. You have been driven here from your dimensions in order to fight each other. I am bored and I want you to entertain me. Hehe. You can notice that all of you have become my puppets now, so do as I say. The rules are simple. You are my puppets. You tell me what you want to do and I move the chess pieces, but there is something important you need to know. There is a reason why I brought you here: an ancient mystery. Forget it. Just do as you please, but it will not be easy. People are going to try to kill you. Haha. Or kill themselves? I don’t know and don’t care at all. Just survive, my puppets, survive to see the grand finale

Palace

A guy in a red coat with a hat started walking around the palace. “Huh. This is nice. So this is where the Puppet master keeps himself hidden. I think I can enjoy myself.†He said this as he sat down on a couch and stared at the entrance. At the same time, a red haired girl with wings entered the palace and frowned at the man. “You cannot do that! Where is your respect!?†She said with a very intriguing voice. “My Respect? My Respect? Here is my respect?!†The man answered as he showed her a black pistol he was carrying. “I do not care if you show me that. Get out now!†She ordered. He grinned and moved his pistol upwards. “So this is what you want?†He said. “Take this then!†he shot out the bullet from the black pistol. “Aegis†said the woman as her eyes turned a tad red and a shield appear around her. The bullet was able to penetrate the protection and struck her in the shoulder. An attack was successful. She moved her hands upwards making a kind of bow, but as she tried to shoot, the arrow hit a pillar far away, making an underground pass open. A new area is available. “Haha. Is that all you got?†said the man as he rushed out of the place.

Garden​

A white haired girl with armor was walking around the garden, picking up the flowers for herself. She was quite happy as she was not thinking about death anymore. Still, it was quite the adventure to leave her room to see the outside world. She felt an instant pain in her leg. When she looked back into it, she noticed an animal bite in it. An attack was successful. In another part of the garden a guy wearing red coat having white hair was sitting down in the ground cross-legged with his eyes closed, focusing in his own aura. He then focused himself even harder and his aura grew even stronger, showing a demon-like creature. An ability was successful.

Cafeteria

A white haired guy was walking, wearing a Soviet coat. He was wondering within the cafeteria. “Oh nice! A cafeteria! I am quite hungry! Let’s see what dishes I can find†he said as he managed to get himself some Borshch. “Yummy! Just like home!†he said as he sat down to chow down his soup. “Hey you!†cried a young boy in a prisoner outfit as he rushed into the cafeteria following him. “You will pay for what you did!†he yelled. “What did I do?†he asked. “You know what you did, you stole the candy and the sapphire! Give them back†he said. “Oh. How so?†said the coated guy as he moved his hand towards his coat. “Stop messing with me!†said the prisoner boy as he made a cut in his palm and his blood form into a projectile that shot towards the coated guy. “Oh. I see†he said as he moved his hand to the side and the blood projectile sent flying out of the cafeteria and hit a girl with a gun in a tower. “Damn you!†yelled the boy as he shot again his blood but missed due to the anemia.

A girl passing by in a china dress stared at what the boy did. “Young one, you need to control yourself. By making this entire ruckus I cannot doubt that you might be one of the Puppets trying to kill us all!†She said as the wind began to blow harder. “I cannot forgive a person who is so aggressive towards the others and accuses falsely a Good Samaritan as this guy†she said as the winds began to shred the young boy’s body, making clean cuts. The boy fell down and yelped in pain. An attack was successful. A read head with a green beret passing by saw all the commotion caused by the coated guy and frowned. She saw how he repelled an attack with ease and decided that it was not a good signal. Invisible threads began to cut the coated guy as if he was cheese. She then tried to run away, but tripped and rolled down a table. An attack was successful.

A shadow moved out of the cafeteria mumbling things and leaving blonde hair in the scene. An investigation was successful.

Tower

The girl with the gun stood back after being knocked back by a blood ord. She was quite annoyed by this, so she moved her eye into the sight of her Barret .50 cal sniper rifle to see what was going on in the cafeteria. She was able to see a girl pointing at a young boy and he being cut to shreds. She gritted her teeth and shot a round at the girl. An attack was successful.

Battle Grounds

A tall black haired person wearing a yukata was tailing down a girl that seemed to be off world, who was just doing weird stuff. He smiled at that and moved away from the grounds as soon as possible. An investigation was successful. A guy having dragon wings stared at the tower after he heard a shot and saw a red haired girl looking down a sniper. “Not this time, honey†he said as he started building mana in his body and shot it towards her, hitting her right in her forehead. He then took a defensive stance by crossing his arms before him. An attack was successful.

A small girl was lost around the battle grounds, crying trying to find her way towards the cafeteria, when a black haired girl wearing a red beret and standing in the shadows stared at her. “You know, honey, the most innocent-looking people are the worst†she said as she gritted her teeth and touched a streetlight that was illuminating the grounds. The pole oxidized instantly and fell over to the girl. She was almost able to dodge, but it fell right on her shoulder. The girl started to cry because she was scared. An attack was successful.

A blue haired guy was laughing like crazy as he walked down the battle grounds. He was grabbing his forehead and smiling. “It is all a delusion! It is all a hoax! Nothing is real! Please save me! Save me Seira-tan!!†He began to cry. He then stared at a white haired girl in a uniform that walked almighty and seemed to have a badge of the student council. “If I am suffering like this, you should suffer as well!!†She began to see people attacking her, and began kicking the air. A person has been enslaved. He then saw the girl who was scared and smiled. “Let me give you something to be scared.†She was shown the image of her lover being ripped to pieces, which made her paralyze of fear. A person has been stunned.

A person with black hair was walking down the grounds with his hands in his pockets. “Such misfortune†he said until he saw the guy in the yukata tailing the girl. He felt really angry and went towards him. “Hey! Stop that!†as he was rushing he planted his fist into the guy’s face. An attack was successful. A pig-tailed girl walking on a mobile suit saw what was happening and frowned. “Hey, mister! That is not a good thing to do!†as she said this, she moved towards his with two katanas towards his. The guy freaked out and moved his right hand to block the attack, but it was too late and the katanas made a cut in his shoulders. He yelled in pain and moved his head upwards, just ale to see that a statue was missing the left eye. The right eye was kind of a reddish color. An attack was successful.

an Event has been triggered

The Puppet master stood in the balcony of his palace, staring down at the people who brought to the city. “Oh. Welcome to Denheim, the city of the tormentedâ€. He laughed for himself as he stared at each one attacking each other out. He felt a slight shaking under his feet and grinned. “Looks like the passage has been discovered. I just hope that they figure it out before time runs too late. Hahaâ€. He then stepped off the balcony and headed back to his room at the top of the tower in the palace.

The Statue with the missing eye started to shake as if it had triggered a trap. The whole battle ground began to change its shape, becoming something similar to an old stone altar that was specifically made for sacrifices. Over one of the rock towers around the place, several masks could be seen to depict the seven gods that took care of the place. “Oh. A mask†a person with a yellow jacket said as he took the purple one and dashed out of the place.

There was a clicking sound in the towers that held the masks and a slight movement of the statue with the missing eye. The puppet master came out of his balcony to see what was going on. “Hmmm. I think that was a bad idea. Anyway, you still have around seven days before it all comes to an end†he said as he shrugged off and went to bed.

In the Balcony​

“Ha. So those little puppets drew forwards the ancient mystery that was hidden within this place. Thing will become interesting. I just hope they hurry before the Colossus might awaken†as he said this he moved his hands in a puppeteer way and saw how the pieces moved around the place. He laughed at him as he noticed that one of the sacred masks had been stolen and the left eye of the statue was missing. “Colossus won’t be happy about this. Let’s just hope that the Sehanine and Ayauhteotl are in their places or things will really get messy. Hahahaha. Let the games continue.â€

Underground​

“So a thing like this was hidden in here†said the red coated guy as he moved towards the entrance of the dungeon. “Anyway, this is not important. I will check elsewhere†he said as he exited the palace. “But you can’t….†was saying the red haired girl with wings as she saw the guy leaving the scene, but was fond of the curiosity so she stepped down towards the deepest part. She saw a huge room made out of stone that had lots of torches and writings in the walls. It was a kind of prophecy. The number 22 and the word heroes appeared quite often in the walls. She then stared at a small altar with a sword stuck in a hole. She read what said above it. “Once the Sehanine and Ayauhteotl chalices are brought together to the same place, the sword…†she was interrupted by a voice. “Of Babylon will be released. And I cannot let that happen†said the man with sunglasses as he shot right through the girl’s heart, but the girl had shielded herself from the attack with her Aegis An attack was successful.

After hearing the shot, a white haired girl in a uniform was heading downstairs at full speed, but saw the image of a thief, so she changed her course and ignored the shot. She headed towards the cafeteria.

Garden​

“How much more misfortune must I suffer before I can get a grasp of luck?†said the guy who just a few moments ago had been sliced by a pig-tailed girl in a mobile suit with twin katanas. “I just can’t bear it any longer†he was sulking as he sat down in the floor. “Out of the way!†said a girl with purple hair holding an elite scythe. “I have come for you! You have been so naughty by hitting people out of the blue! You think I can forget that!†“What did I do?†said the boy with misfortune as he began running. The girl seemed to follow him quite with easy and seemed to be floating in the air. “You are mine!†as she said this she swung her scythe, but the boy turned around and grabbed it with his right hand, making the attack useless. “Later!†he said as he ran away from her so fast that she could not keep up. An attack was blocked

“Whew! What was that for?†the boy with misfortune asked himself just to see a boy with orange hair holding a round mask. He had remembered seeing a hole shaped like the mask somewhere before. “Right!! The mask that was stolen!!†he said as he began pursuing the guy. “Come here with that!†he clenched his fist, but tripped with a stone and face planted himself on the ground. “Fuko da…†he said, but the guy had already escaped. An attack has missed. A shadow moved out of the scene, mumbling things and taking note on what had happened, leaving behind a blonde hair. An investigation was successful.

In another part of the garden, the girl with armor was sulking due to the intense pain of the bite in her leg. She kneeled down to try to heal it, but she felt an instant pain in her neck. It brought her down and made her lose consciousness. Her blood began to ooze until she fell dead. An attack was successful. Hayd – Eucliwood Hellscythe – Shinigami – Fighter – Lone Wolf has died. An objective has been lost. Objectives have been changed.

Stone Altar​

People were starting to become uneasy about what was happening in the place. “Why is this happening?†asked a white haired girl in a uniform that had white wings on her back “I just find it out of place. I mean, the statue just moved a while ago, this altar appearing, masks going missing. I cannot take it anymore!†Out of nowhere appeared a brown haired girl with an Indiana Jones suit. She stared at the girl who was sulking and drew out her small sister. She left her sister at her feet and then disappeared through a hole in one of the pillars. She was wearing a blue school uniform jacket. An investigation succeeded.

Cafeteria – Underground Passage​

In the cafeteria there was a standoff. “I know who you are, you filthy puppet!†said the man in red coat and white hair as he approached the man in the Russian coat. “Oh? Really? Who am I?†he asked in a defiant way as he laughed his lungs out. “I will not tolerate this nonsense anymore!†Out of nowhere a girl with white hair licking a lollipop appeared. “I will try to help you guys. He is the one behind the ancient prophecy starting!†as she finished her sentence, her hands became ice claws icicles were sent flying towards him. The man laughed and moved his hand to the side, making the icicles change direction. One of them hit a tile in the kitchen, while the others flew out of the cafeteria. There was a sudden moving in one of the pillars and a new dungeon appeared. An attack was blocked. A new access point has been discovered.

“You seriously think I am this easy to defeat? Hahaha. Don’t make me laugh!†As he said this he was about to send panzer cannon fire towards the guy with red coat when a small girl hugged him from behind. She was around ten years old and wore a school uniform. After that, nothing happened. “Huh? How is this possible? Is this magic? No. No. Wait. Don’t do that!†the man in the Russian coat closed his eyes. An attack was nullified. A guy wearing a yukata and with black hair came out of the dungeon, but he just bumped into the small child, turned into a dog and ran out of the cafeteria. An ability was successful. The small girl stood up after being knocked out and headed towards the guy in red coat and touched his arm, but nothing. She focused hardly, but nothing was created out of her focus.

A red head girl with a green beret and a guy with dragon wings came into the cafeteria. They chuckled as how they saw that the guy was surrounded and calling for mercy. “What do you think? Should I rip him off?†said the girl. “No. let me burn him down†said the dragon boy. “No. Let me cut him†said the guy with the red coat. [rainbow]“Anyway, let us strike him at the same timeâ€[/rainbow] said the three as the Soviet guy began to feel how his legs were ripped off, his chest was being torn by a demon sword and his neck was burnt by mana projectiles. Just before he was about to hit the floor, his head blew up as a bullet came right through his skull. Four attacks were successful. Rah – Russia – air head - Puppets is dead. Objectives have been achieved. A small sapphire came rolling down the floor and the red coated guy placed it into his pocket.

A samurai girl with red hair entered the room and saw this group of people attacking a poor man until he was dead. “Unacceptable!†She enraged and swung her sword at the girl with the green beret, injuring her shoulder. An attack was successful. She yelped in pain as the sword cut through her skin. The group got annoyed by her attack and killed her off. Crestham – Oda Nobunaga-dono – Samurai – Fighters – Lone Wolves – have been lynched.

“Hehe. People dying. So beautiful, isn’t it Seira-tan?†said a boy with blue hair as he was speaking to a girl with white hair in uniform following him. “Isn’t it, Seira-tan? Seira-tan!!!!†he yelled as he moved towards the prisoner boy. A sword spawned in his hand and he sliced the boy upwards, as he was falling down, the girl with white hair, who was obviously fighting her own delusions, kicked in the air, hitting the prisoner boy by accident. The boy fell down in the floor, dead as the blood poured out. Two attacks were successful. Deadpool – Igarashi Ganta – prisoner boy – Fighters – Lone Wolves has died. Objectives have been lost. Objectives have changed. The boy began to laugh as he grabbed his head and dashed through the tunnel that had just opened. The girl with white hair opened her eyes and stared at the group. “What happened?†she asked. A person has been freed from enslavement.

Tower

The red haired girl with the sniper rifle stood up in position as she was trying to get a shot on the Russian guy. She saw all the events going on and smiled as the guy was being grabbed by a small girl. “Thank you.†She said as she took the shot. In the moment she took the shot, icicles of ice came through her lens and struck her face, which made her move backwards and fall off the tower, resulting in her death. Kamil – Yoko Littner – Sniper - Fighters – Lone Wolves has died. Objectives have been lost. Objectives have changed.

The Puppet master moved out of his room again to see what was going on his reign. He grinned as he saw the people killing each other. “Oh. So the massacre has started? Quite amusing! But, will they make it on time before Colossus awakens?†He laughed and then drank some coffee. “If not, we are all doomed. Seems like people stole the key items and that woke up and enraged the poor guardian. Let’s see what will be going on†He laughed again and then moved his fingers for a while. “There. Dance, my puppets, and dance!†he said to himself as he returned to his room.

The place began to move again as a stone hand began to rise up from the ground, just enough to be seen as a new pillar. Also, the face of the statue changed its expression to something more enraged and there was a light coming from the underground. As the people rushed down, they saw that some of the symbols had gotten a bluish coloring and that they read now. “Only 18 heroes are left to wield the Sword of Babylon. Once unlocked the Bow of Diana and the War axe of Odin will be freed to be usedâ€

The people stood there in awe looking at what it was saying. “What are these for?†“What should we do?†They continued reading. “The sacred weapons will only appeal to those of pure heart and can only be used to stop the evil of the son of Loki. It is said that three heroes will stand a fight to it and then dimension will be saved. As a reward they will be granted gold and fameâ€

Balcony​

“Hmmm. So Colossus has begun to move? The signs of the Apocalypse are close to an end. It is highly important to keep the heroes alive. Although I did bring them to this suffering, I was wide aware of the situation and the stealing of the mystical objects has made come to think that we are going to be shredded by divine wrath†as he said this he began to move his hands towards the rail of the balcony to stare at the hand that had already risen from the ground. He sighed. “If things go like this we are going to have to unlock the divine weapons to defeat Colossus. I am aware that the sacred weapons can only be used against divine or hell born beings, but…this...this is outrageous!†He sighed again. “I wish to have coffee†he said as he began to sulk in his own thoughts trying to believe that there were saviors in this world. “Here you go†said a brown haired girl that was upside down hanging by a rope as she stared at the Puppet master. “Thank you. Wait. What the Hell?†asked the Puppet master as the girl wearing the Indiana Jones outfit saluted him and then started walking in the ceiling until she disappeared through a black hole. An investigation was successful.

Stone Altar​

"What the hell is going on? I am sure that thing just moved!†said a boy with black hair as he was moving towards the statue. “Why is this happening? I wished my Nee-chan was here†he sulked as he moved his hand towards the hand made of stone that had just risen. As he touched the hand, he could see how the red eye that the statue had started to glow as the sun got into sunset position. He could see a strange glow in it. “That is not an eye. That is a ru…†“What the hell do you think are doing!†yelled a pig tailed girl riding a mobile suit. “Why are you even here touching that?! That is highly suspicious. What the academy have taught me is to slice first and ask questions later.†As she said this, she dashed forward towards him and the katanas sliced a bit of his arm. “AHHH!†yelled the boy in pain as the red suit began to move away from the place. An attack was successful.

Garden​

The man with the yukata was walking down the place as he was scratching his chin. “This mystery? The Bow of Diana, the War axe of Odin and the Sword of Babylon what must this mean? What is Colossus? What is the prophecy all about? All I know is that things aren’t going nice.†As he said this he noticed that the sky was turning black even though it was just past morning. “This is a bad omenâ€. As he said this he transformed into a dog and ran away for shelter. An ability was successful.

A shadow began to move as she was tailing down the girl with the Chinese dress and the black hair. As she turned back, she disappeared, leaving behind blonde hair. An investigation was successful. “Found you. You dirty blonde. I know you have been tailing people and writing things on a notebook. Don’t look at me as if you were better just because you have a pipe. Know your place little midget!†The girl with the red hair and the green beret was angry at the small blonde just because she was following people. “Your actions are puppet like. Now pay the price!†As she said the last words, she was about to attack her, but the person had already escaped. Since she was fearing for an attack, she stood up in a defense stance. An ability has been successful.

“This is all insanity! I cannot believe we are all dying. Things are going to get worse!†said a blue haired guy as he was walking down the garden grabbing his head. He then saw the white haired girl with the school uniform walking all mighty through the grass and smiled to himself. “You are the girl from before? Why aren’t you suffering? Suffer!†he said as the girl began to kick the air once more. A person has been enslaved.

Underground​

“I am deeply sorry, girl, but I cannot let you interfere more with our plans†Said the guy with yellow sunglasses, red hat and red coat. “You are just too close to making an advance in how to stop Colossus from destroying everything. And I will not let that happen. Good night†as he was about to pull the trigger, a small ten year old girl came running down the stairs and moved the guy, making him miss the shot. An attack has been nullified. “How can this be? Anyway. You are going to pay.†As he said this, shadows began piling up into him as he became much more stronger than he was before. An ability was successful “I am sorry that things might have to come this, but you will dieâ€, as he said this he moved his gun towards the small girl’s head. “Wait a moment!†A girl wearing a red beret entered the room and pushed the red coated guy aside and kicked one of the pillars supporting the underground altar, making it oxidize and hit the middle school girl in the face. “This is for being so cute and innocent. I can’t tolerate it, you assassin monster!†An attack was successful.

“Well thank you for the help guy….†The angeloid said as she was standing up, but suddenly collapsed, something struck her from behind. In her neck, a bite mark could be found. Zombehs – Ikaros Alpha Series – the robot – Fighters has been killed. “What the hell? The white haired red coated man cried as he saw the girl collapse. “There is a high possibility that there is a puppet within us at the moment. And I will point fingers†as he said this he pointed at the red coated glassed man. “Me? Huh? Anyway, die.†The man laughed insanely. The man with the red coat and white hair took out his sword, which emitted a demonic aura and sliced through the other red coated man. “Bastard†he said. An attack was successful

At the same time, a group of people came down rushing to help. “Let me finish this†said the man with dragon wings as he collected his mana and shot a projectile at the man’s heart, which sent him flying towards a wall of the altar. “Hand sonic†said a white haired uniformed girl with wings as she sliced through the guy’s heart as he was in the wall. “Such misfortune…for you!†said a black haired guy as he ran across the place towards the vampire and hit him hard in the face. The sunglasses broke and the person evaporated. Three attacks were successful. EroLussion – Alucard – The Puppet headmaster – Puppet has died.

“Hehe. Bastard. You deserve to die†said the man with dragon wings as he picked up something that had rolled down the floor from the vampire’s jacket. “I suppose this might be important.†He moved away from the scene which was a bloodbath. He then took a look at the inscription again and read: “17 heroes are left and the darker times are to come. Let Sehanine be with you and the sunburst protect you allâ€

MID DAY POST

“Seems that time is coming to an end. Colossus is awakening from his deep slumber. I wonder if the Gods are really that angry with us. I guess they would be after their precious worship portals have been stolen from their places. It is like someone came to a church or mosque and destroyed every single statue. Hmmm. I wonder. By the way, thanks for the coffee†as he said this he looked at the weird class representative as she stood beside him looking to the bottom of the place. “Anyway, seventeen heroes are left and the truth has been revealed about the weapons that can bring the Harbinger of death to a halt. I wonder if they could make it in time… I just can hopeâ€

As he finished his last sentence, the place began to shake again as a second stone hand had risen up in the stone altar. People could see how the first hand moved and became a fist, whereas the palm of the second one was opened. In the underground, a new door was opened as it led to an even older chamber that had pictograms about what was about to happen in the future. The people within the underground altar decided to follow the chamber.

They could only see pictured of a giant creature that seemed to have a huge Olmec head moving across temples. On another wall, they could see the creature smashing the ground and people without limbs. In the last wall, there was a whole pictogram about clouds blocking the sun and thunder falling to the ground as the giant stood. Beneath the third wall were words carved in red. “God save us allâ€

TEAM AWESOME-SAUCE HAS BEEN FORMED

Balcony

“Time is drawing near and the winds are already changing. How troublesome. Anyway, the prophecy is coming to a conclusion as the heroes seem to be promising†as he said this, the puppet master went towards the rail of the balcony again. “Oh. So finally the sky has turned dark. Seems that Ayauhteotl will be losing her powers now…act quickly†said the game master as he took a glance at the missing sun. “Anyway, there are two important things we need to consider now. One is the fact that the sacred weapons might have already chosen their users, the second is that this seems not to be a simple wrath, but a racial cleansing. We can only wait. Return the sapphire soon, my heroesâ€

He then took a glance at a person who was just having a cup of tea. “How dare you to be called a hero when you do nothing to protect the world. If that’s what you wish, then experience a new world†as he said this, the puppet master moved his hands and the guy was strangled by the invisible threads by which he was controlled. R-Lelouch Lamperouge – overpowered god – Fighters – Lone wolves has been inactive killed.

Garden

The guy with black hair and misfortune was walking down the garden as he picked the image of a girl in a Chinese dress walking freely throughout the place. He stood there with a defense stance as he watched her walking and began tailing her. An ability was successful. “I cannot let her do as she pleases. She walking by herself around a garden with nobody around is highly suspiciousâ€. As he began to tail her, he did not notice that a girl was walking behind him and writing things in her notebook. When the person turned back, only a blonde hair was found in the scene. An investigation was successful.

The young blonde girl was walking down the garden. “All this chaos, might lead somewhere. We got chalices, a sapphire, a mask, an ancient prophecy, mixed religions and sacred weapons…so where is this going,...ouch†she said as she was about to scratch her leg when she was a bite mark on it. An attack was successful.

Chamber

A girl with white hair, uniform and wings was staring at the pictograms in the chamber that had just opened. “What can this mean? Really?â€
She came closer to the words god save us all to see even more tinier words scribbled around the place: “Angels. Wrath. God. Forlorn. System. Gone. Death. Pestilence. War. Famine. Come. Again. This makes no sense at all†she said as she became aware of a presence near her, so she got in a defensive stance. “Delay†she said as she created an image of herself. An ability was successful. She saw a girl having an elite scythe coming into the room, so she dived towards her and stabbed her right in the heart. Bloodrazor – Haqua du lot Herminuim – Demon girl – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been lynched A man wearing a yukata saw this whole issue and got sca*red. “I do not want to die!†he said as he transformed into a dog and ran away from the place. An ability was successful.

Underground​

“What the hell is going on…?†said the guy with the red coat as he stood in the middle of the underground. “I do not know, but let me think for a while†as he said this he closed his eyes and began to focus himself until a large demonic figure spawned around him as it became his aura. An ability was successful. “Are you done thinking?†asked a girl in an Indiana jones suit as she was walking in the ceiling. “Not really…wait what?†said the red coated guy as he saw the girl walking in the ceiling. “Who are you? And most importantly why are you in the ceiling?!†he said freaked out. “I dunno, let’s make a Ichijo festival…†she said and then walked into one of the pictograms in the chamber. An investigation was successful.

The young middle school girl was walking next to the red coated man when a girl with a red beret came rushing and grabbed a lead pipe from the ground. She kicked it towards the girl, as it oxidized; it struck right into the girl’s shoulder. “Didn’t I tell you that you were my target?†An attack was successful. “Didn’t I tell you that young girls are highly suspicious and made me sick?†as she said this she came closer to the girl, so the young girl took a grab from her arm and pushed her away, giving her enough time to run. She opened her fist and saw a stone was there. An ability has been copied. The young girl continued running until she crashed with a girl with white hair and uniform. She grabbed the girl and hid behind her, “Protect me, sister†she said sca*red. “Wait, what? What is happening?†asked the girl. An enslavement has been nullified.

A girl with a green beret entered the room and saw the demon surrounding the red coated guy. “Scary! You are a demon after all! Go away!†as she said this, invisible threads cut through the guy, damaging a little his shoulder and shredding his coat. An attack was successful.

“Hey! Wait!†said a person with dragon wings as he saw the weird girl move through a pictogram. He looked for her and then saw her running down the halls. “You are even more suspicious if you run!†he said as he shot a mana projectile at the girl’s back making her fall. “You won’t escape the grasp of cleansing†said the guy with dragon wings. An attack was successful. “Look what they brought me here, Seira-tan! Another play doll!†said the guy with blue hair. “Say girl, are you crazy? If no, then I will make you lose your head! HAHAHAHA!†he was crying and laughing at the same time, when a sword materialized in his hand and he struck it at the weird person in the Indiana jones suit, beheading her. “Didn’t I tell you, you will lose your head!? Haha!†as he said this, he picked the girls head and walked away. An attack was successful. Alyss – Ichijo – Weird Class Representative – Fighters – Awesome Sauce team has died.

Balcony

“How can you not see? It is as easy as can be. What do all this religions have in common? What is the wrath all about? We are missing the important item that has been stolen. They key to the sun†said the puppet master as he began to start a torch. The sky had completely become darker and Colossus was beginning to stand up. “I just can’t believe that my heroes are not doing the job they were given…being heroes. Anyway, back to my job…†said again the game master as he stared down at two people who had not done anything productive in the game. “You useless, broken puppets, you are going back to where you came from!†The Puppet master shouted as he moved his fingers and the pig tailed girl started to move and then her mobile suite exploded as the threads had cut and ignited its fuel tank. Emeralda – pig tailed girl - Shinonono Houki – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been inactive killed. “And you too!†said the game master as he stared at a white haired girl. “Suffer divine punishment†as he said this, his fingers moved again and the girl became strangled by the threads until she expired. Sanae – Sakagami Tomoyo - student council president – Fighters – Tsubasa team has been inactive killed. The Tsubasa team has been disbanded.

Underground

The young middle schooler was crying as she had been struck and was in immense pain due to the injuries of the steel pole. “I don’t want this anymore! Why can’t we be friends!?†She was yelling and sobbing as she was bleeding out. “Don’t worry, little one. We can be friends†said the red coated guy as he placed his hand on her head. A demonic aura became quite apparent and it seemed that the girl released a horn demon within her, which enveloped her. An ability was successful. “And friends always protect each other†said the guy with dragon wings as he placed his hand on the young girl’s shoulder. “We will always be here to protect you!†He said as a small blue shield completely surrounded the girl. An ability was successful. The small girl remembered the stone she had stolen from the girl with the red beret and smiled. “I wonder what this does.†As she was speaking, she placed the stone next to her heart. The moonlight that could be seen entering the tunnel entrance suddenly focused on the girl and it was apparent that her injuries were healing themselves. The girl smiled and placed the stone in her pocket. An ability was successful. The guy with the red coat then slipped something into the dragon guy’s pocket. An item has been traded.

“What a touching moment!†The girl with the green beret yelled at the red coated guy. “I am sorry I am not too fond of touching moments at the moment. We are in the middle of a crisis!†The girl had lost her mind and began laughing. She moved her hand to her forehead. “If you fail to see the crisis, then you are useless!†As the girl said this, The red coated guy’s arms became to have deep injuries that began bleeding. His legs were torn out too. An attack was successful. She then took a defensive stance. An ability was successful. “I will have to agree with you in that!†The girl with the red beret said as she approached the red coated man. “You see, protecting is important. Yes. But, what is more important at the moment is surviving, and if you fail to help us survive, the I have no use for you!†As the red beret girl said this, she kicked another steel support towards the guy with the red coat, which instantly oxidized and went right into his shoulder. An attack was successful. “Why? Why am I in so much pain? Why do you turn your back on me? Why?†As he was saying this, he collapsed into his knees.

“I told you guys, didn’t I?â€
The guy with the blue hair entered the underground holding his head. “Suffering is all that is left in this world. And you are now experiencing that suffering. Isn’t it cruel? Isn’t it painful? Isn’t it delicious!?†The boy with blue hair began to laugh again and then took a look at the green beret girl. “Heh. You look strong. Though, you are not suffering. Yet you are injured, why aren’t you experiencing suffer? WHY?!†The guy lost his mind and got near the girl. He touched her forehead with a finger and then moved back. He laughed at the girl's eyes began to lose their brightness and suddenly she began to run away from invisible beings. “No! Bats! Go away!†The girl was yelling as she left the underground. A person has been enslaved.

“I should get going!†said a man with a yukata as he was trying to run away. “Where are you going?†said the guy with blue hair. “The party isn’t even started.†As he said this, he ran towards him and hit him with the back of what it seemed to be an invisible sword. The guy fell to the ground and coughed. A person was stunned.

Garden

“I wonder where everybody went†said a girl with white hair and snow white skin as she began running in the garden. “This is so beautiful, although I prefer snow†As she was running, she felt the presence of something coming closer to her and before she could react, it had grasped her by the neck and bit fiercely. She saw it run away, but could not speak. As she was fading out, she could only pronounce a word: “Tsukune…†Ryu_Kaiser – cold hearted - Shirayuki Mizore – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been killed

Balcony

“Damn guys. Why? Are you not seeing that without the sun, the world is unbalanced? The Gods’ wrath is coming soon…â€

Balcony

One Thousand Apologies

“Things are getting out of control. The balance of the world, of ying and yang, of light and darkness has been destroyed. Return the mask. Return the mask of Ayauhteotl or we are all going to be doomed by the united force of the heavenly beings. I can see the horses near. I can sense the eerie presence of the harbingers of apocalypse and their golem to take care of evil.†The puppet master sighed as he said these last words. He then saw a little white haired girl walking around the garden and minding her own business. “I cannot believe you. You are going to die, yet you act so nonchalantly? Why? Why?!†As he said this he moved the threads to her through and sliced her through. “I cannot forgive useless heroes in this game of survival†Mugenkuro – Kanade Tashibana – The Angel – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been inactive killed.

Garden​

My Heartstrings come Undone

The young gray wolf was tailing down the student council president when she saw her rising in the air and then being sliced through. She fell to the ground. “What is happening? Kuyo, please help me. Kuyo!!!!!†She was yelling at the top of her lungs as the blood had already stained her black dress. She began to cry out of being scared and then, she felt the grasp of an animal being on her neck, pinning her to the ground and destroying her throat. She saw it running away and then, she blacked out. DeathFromBelow – Victorique de Blois – The Gray Wolf – Fighters – Awesome Sauce Team has been killed.

Underground

Collapsing

“Mister. Mister, are you alright?†asked the little girl as she got near the red coated guy who was in his knees. The person began to glow in a faint blue color and demon aura came out of his self, veiling him and demonstrating the power of Yamato. An ability was successful. “Are you feeling fine? I can heal you.†The girl said and as she said this she held the stone near his heart and the moon shone right above him, making the apparent injuries disappear. An ability was successful. â€What the hell are you doing, brat?! You are healing the enemy!!! That will not be tolerated!†As she was saying this, she kicked another support bar at the little girl, which oxidized at the moment of the impact and hit right at the girl’s ribcage. She fell to the ground and began to sob in pain. “I can’t take this anymore!!!!†cried the girl in pain. An attack was successful.

The person with dragon wings saw the blue haired guy as he was walking down the chambers. “I have seen what you have been doing. I cannot let you live for any longer.†As he said this, he shot a mana projectile directly into the guy’s back. An attack was successful. He cried in pain and continued to run. “Save me Seira-tan! Save me†He was able to disappear in the shadows. “That was close…†he said as he stared a black hair guy walking down the chambers. “Such misfortune….†The guy said. “Misfortune? Misfortune! I will tell you what misfortune is!†As he said this, he struck the guy in the head and made him fall to the ground. A person was stunned. The blue haired guy then tried to move away, but saw a black haired guy walking alone. “Aoi Nee-chan, were are you? I miss you.†The young boy said, when the guy with blue hair lost it and went towards him with a sword in his hand and sliced his chest. An attack was successful.

Balcony

“Well done, my puppets, the mystery is coming to an end. Today is the day that everything begins and ends. Colossus is rising, yet you are so close to the end. Get the mask. Return the balance.†As he said this, he stared at the stone altar. The Olmec head had risen, revealing a 12 feet tall giant made out of stone. He began to punch the ground, destroying the garden and every single corpse lying down there had vanished in an instant. There was dust coming from the horizon as four horsemen came closer. “Please finish this off….but before that, die†As he said this, he moved is fingers and the threads killed off a girl dressed in a Chinese dress. Rina – Kazehana – Windmaster – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been inactive killed.

Underground

The little girl was scared because the damage had been so great. “Please someone help me, I am scared. I do not want pain anymore†As she said this, she held the stone near to her heart and the moonlight shone over her. Her injuries recovered almost immediately. An ability was successful. “Hahahahaha. I am surprised how sane you are! You got a giant and we are all going to die!!!! HAHAHAH!†said the blue haired guy as he approached the dragon tamer, he was about to punch his face, when the small girl came and hugged him. “Please don’t†she said. An attack was nullified. “This is our time†said the guy in the red coat. “Let’s unite forces and kill him!†said the guy with dragon wings. As they said this, the girl moved to a side. The guy with dragon wings shot a projectile at the guy with blue hair, hitting him right in the stomach. “Ouch. Please help me, Seira-tan…†As he said this, the guy with the red coat came running towards him and slashed him twice in the chest. The guy with blue hair ended in the ground. Miki Sayaka – Nishijo Tatsumi – The Crazy – Puppet – Assassin Team has been killed. The guy with dragon wings picked up a chalice and placed it on his jacket. A person has been freed from enslavement.

“Anyway! You are not going away with this!†The girl with red beret said as she jumped towards the red coat man and kicked two oxidized support bars at him. “Don’t worry!†said the dragon guy as he made a shield around the guy with white hair. An attack was successful. As they saw this attack, the two persons rushed against the girl and slashed her till she was dead. Wolfnagi – Shihou Matsuri – Vampiress – Fighters – The Last Stand Team has been lynched.

“Gotta go!†said the guy wearing a yukata as he transformed into a dog and ran away. In the midst of the tunnel, a boy was walking by and she got bitten by a creature. He fell dead. Murasaki Cho – Aoi Kasuya – The Orphan – Fighters – The Last Stand Team has been inactive killed.

Balcony

“Please someone spare my life. I am too young to be dead and this time has come too short. Now that Colossus is released I cannot do more…†As he said this, the statue destroyed the base of the palace, making the puppet master fall to the ground. He was in pain, but he was quite conscious that there was an opportunity for survival.

Underground​

“Things cannot go like this. It is too soon for me to die. And the mystery is unsolved!†cried Lucy as she was heading towards the guy with wings. “I am sorry, I did not notice before. What do ancient mysteries have in common with you? Dragons. Dragons are the key to destroying the evil off the world.†As she said this, her invisible hands went towards the poor man, but he had veiled himself in Mana, so the attack was barely a scratch on him. An attack was successful. “I do not understand…why? Why are you alive? Why don’t you die?†As she was saying this, a wolf jumped towards her neck and broke her throat apart. Avan – Lucy – Redhead – Fighters – Lone Wolves – is dead. â€Why you?†said the group of people as they pursued the wolf, but it escaped. A lynch has failed.

As they were coming in closer to the underworld, they saw the guy with orange hair walking. The guy with the yukata transformed into a dog and left the place. An ability was successful. The young girl went running towards the guy in an attempt to hug him. “I will stop you from doing anything to my teammates!†she cried at full lungs, but the guy pushed her to a side, and sent her flying to a wall. She was crying in pain. “Did you see that?†said Sai Akuto as he came closer to pick the girl up. “He hurt her! He must pay!†as he said this, he threw a mana projectile at the person, hitting his back. The guy whelped in pain. He was trying to leave the place, where from the other side came Dante holding his sword. “Where do you think you are going? You hurt my partner, killed my friends and over all ate my Strawberry Sundae!†He yelled this last part and charged at him, cutting his head off with one swing of his yamato sword. Seraph Lucis Eli –Hige – The Traitor – Puppets – Assassin Team has been killed. In his jacket, Sai Akuto found the mask that was missing. “We must hurry now!â€

Weapon’s Room​

The group entered the room and Sai Akuto placed the chalices in place. A white light came out of the cage where the weapons were being kept and then suddenly the people were holding a mystical weapon. Sai Akuto held Odin’s War axe, Dante held the Sword of Babylon, Shigure Sohma was holding the Bow of Diana. “We are ready to fight for the balance!†said Dante as he was going to the exit of the cave. “Wait†said Kankuro as he held Thor’s hammer. “I am going to help you too!†As he said this, the four people left the place in order to fight the last piece of the mystery. The small girl then decided to run and hide herself inside the chapel in the garden, that was untouched.

The Last Stand

“Alright. Someone must take the eye back to the socket†said Kankuro. “We got no time left before the Horsemen arrive. The battle must be over before that. Dante, you fight the creature and Shigure will back you up. Sai must place the eye back.†As he said this, he moved towards the altar and returned the mask back to its place. There was a blue light and the darkness was beginning to fade. “Once this is over, I invite you to dinner, guys†said the puppet master

“Roger!†said Sai as he began to fly towards the Colossus. The statue moved and almost hit him, but he was able to avoid the attack. “Guys, I can’t go closer!†As he said this, Dante took step in front of the giant. “Leave it to me!†As he said this, he charged in front of the creature and sliced his leg. A white light came out of the cut and the creature’s leg exploded. He was about to cut the other leg, when an arm came rushing towards him. “Stop!†said Shigure as he shot seven arrows at the hand, which made it crumble down. “Thanks†said Dante. “No problem†Shigure answered back. At the same time, Sai was able to get near to the distracted giant and place the sapphire back in place. There was a light and the creature lead out a roar.

“Okay, guys this is the final stand. Kill him!†said Kankuro as he hit the other leg of the creature with the hammer. Sai akuto, was able to slice the other arm off the giant, whereas Shigure shot enough arrows to the chest. The whole body was covered with a white light. “This is not over yet!†said Dante as he cut his head vertically and the whole giant exploded, leaving nothing but rocks. “We made it!†said the puppet master, but it was too late. The four horsemen where standing before them. “If we want to survive, we need to defeat each one of them! It will be aone on one battle†he said a bit worried.

War

Before Sai Akuto was a red horse covered in flames. The eyes of the horse were as if they were of conquer and rage. Riding on the horse was a skeleton holding an axe. It was covered with a black veil and red eyes of destruction. Sai Akuto smiled at the creature and showed his axe at him. The Horseman charged against him, but Sai was able to dodge the attack by hovering over it. He charged against the creature and their axes clashed. “This battle is tough†as he said this, he was kicked by the horse and sent to the ground. The skeleton laughed and walked over to him. He placed the axe at Sai’s throat and when it was about to swing it, Sai smiled. The skeleton yelled in pain and then disappeared as Sai axe had gone through the horse and the skeleton itself when he was being kicked. He had thrown the axe, which lead to his victory.

Pestilence

Shigure was faced against a horse that seemed to be cut and damaged, while the eyes were bleeding. It seemed so weak that even the wind could break it, yet it also seemed to be tough. The horse had a heavy breath and the rider was that of a ghoul holding a bow. The ghoul smiled and laughed as he charged against Shigure, but he managed to avoid the attack. “I am good at running†he said as he shot multiple arrows at the target. They hit the horse, but it remained sturdy. The ghoul laughed and charged against Shigure, making him fall. When the horse was about to stomp him, he rolled to the side and took a grab of the ghoul’s leg, making it fall to the ground. Once in the ground, he punched him away and shot an arrow, which went right through his heart. The ghoul then vanished in the air and the horse went as well.

Famine

The next horseman rode a white horse that seemed to be brought to the bones. It had flies and locusts around it and seemed to be weak. The horseman was a corpse that held a hammer in its hands. Kankuro smiled as he charged at the horse. The horseman avoided it and stuck his back, making him yell in pain. Yet, Kankuro stood back up and when the horseman was about to attack, he smiled. He had wrapped the horse’s legs with invisible threads, which made the rider stumble. As the corpse was in the ground, he hit its head with the hammer, making the corpse to vanish. “Heh. Uselessâ€

Death

Dante was placed in front of a pale horse. The rider was the grim reaper himself. He held a sword as he stood in a great horse before him. Dante smiled. “Challenge accepted!†he said as he rushed towards the grim reaper and the swords clashed. They began a battle in which the swords were just dancing and making clashing noises. Dante was able to hit the horse, but at the same time, the reaper cut through Dante’s coat. “Man that was my favorite coat!†He said as he rushed towards him again. The grim reaper moved his sword towards him and Dante was able to stop it using his hand. The Demonic aura, made the sword to stop. Dante laughed. “Death is nothing†As he said this, he swung his sword and beheaded both the horse and the horseman. They vanished.

As the last horseman had vanished, the sky turned bright again and the sun came to rise. Everything went peaceful and the puppet master applauded. “You have saved the world. Thank you. Now you can return to your dimensions. This is a prophecy that happens every a hundred years and it always killed everyone. You are the first generation to make it stop, so you will be famous. If you choose to stay, you will be treated as kings…so what is your choice?â€

And then, the world became silent…

[rainbow]Victories[/rainbow]

Supreme Victory goes to the Unknowns Team:

1.Voltorn

2. Lovely

3. Nagi Kioko

4. Kulitman

Lone Wolf Victory goes to Nightmare Gear

Trap Investigator Victory goes to Avan