V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't played a large variety of heroes yet lol, so far I've played Annie, Cait, Garen, Kayle and Veigar. Annie and Veigar was mostly to know my opponents better.
    I never knew playing LoL involved so much math @_@ I remember killing someone using E through walls lol
    Lol, I think the one time I played Kayle I got rageblade together with tooth. So yeah, that might have been it :/
    I haven't bought Cait yet actually xD Too expensive, but I did get Kayle. <3 Her E + Guinsoo

I have a friend who plays Vlad/Noc, and another who plays XZ and is a epic carry
    It was autocorrect's fault. I typed gath then they changed it to gate and I didn't check.
    It was a 4v5, cait Mao some poison guy and gangplank I think VS annie noc ezreal cho gate and one other guy... Can't remember who. I had a leaver Annie on my team.
    Yea, well, though I've been always matchmaking together with a level 30 friend of mine, so I always have been playing against higher level opponents. Then when I went matchmaking on my own my first game they FED ANNIE and I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUU because I was zoning and harassing noc/ezreal really well on my lane, once Annie came I had to ghost ._.
    I got no choice but to play SEA here ._. The server of no jungle warwicks, where people autoattack minions instead of running around last hitting and other insensible stuff.
    I see, I think I know what I'm not doing right now (hiding behind a tank in team fights) Thanks :3
    Hey, you got any tips on playing Caitlyn (other than masteries and such because I'm only level 8)
    You are lucky, you know. I wanted to buy all of the six tankobons, but not even one manga is available here. It's my favourite Manga.
    [IMG]

By the way, Viva threatened to post ponies if the Cherry Spam thread turned into a debate about debating.

DO EET
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…