Archangel

Talk about a bad ass movie. I know im alittle late on this but i had to say it cuz iv seen the movie 3 times and i love it to death. For all yal that havent seen it go watch it now and YES it is that good.

Nori

It was good, but it wasn't as good as the hype made it seem. I wanted to see it at IMAX in 3D, but unfortunately the IMAX by me doesn't do 3D so it's a shitty IMAX. I'm hella pissed off about it.....

I hear the movie 300 was good so Im headed off to see the movie today with my badass, new, sex, hot, hard to get, talented, girlfriend. :)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Redx @ April 7, 2007, 4:02 PM) [snapback]5718[/snapback]</div>
I hear the movie 300 was good so Im headed off to see the movie today with my badass, new, sex, hot, hard to get, talented, girlfriend. :)[/b]
Heh, she's a hooker isn't she. -.- *jokes*

hehe... hey, dont make fun just because he's covering up for having to pay her to go out with him... :wink:

and to the topic of 300. it is the GREATEST... i have already seen it more than three times and i want to see it again. it is just
b-e-a-uti-full. especially the music they have choosen to depict the battle scenes. :great:

Well.. It's Grosssss-.- The way they cut the enermy's body parts... Yuk.. Haha.. Overall , it's a nice movie(without the dirty part).. Man.. How can 300 soldiers kill millions?.. Unbelievable..