Amanda = Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

seirei

kumo no you ni
duh, I knew this would happen -_- next time guys, try not to make such an idiotic joke cause death is not something to joke about.

Poorly executed. It would have been more believable if Squad didn't post the same day she died. If my sister died I would be too depressed to do anything, much less be social about it.
This makes sense, the depression itself would keep him from even coming on the web, I found that strange, however, THAT IS THE WORST JOKE EVER!!! I mean c'mon, joking with human lives...I'm not getting over this, and to think I ripped her avatar and was going to put it in my sig with some text. Man, everyone has been doing weird things for Apirl Fools...

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Well, I'm just happy that you are alive and that I don't care about any joke, and just like Itachi said, we thought so from the beginning, if the thread about the "death" would be a little more touching I would maybe believe it, well I did for 20 minutes, untill someone, most likely Amanda was online/mobile on msn, and playing css, I thought maybe Squad was on her msn and steam so, oh well, I'm happy that you are alive Amanda.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Megumi: Ill just ignore that comment >_>

Anyways, I really hate the fact that we're losing Shinji over this "joke". Sure, I was not personally hurt by it. I went thru a great deal of emotions myself, reason being it dug up some bones I buried a long time ago about accidents like that. I almost shredded my roommate and his friends because of my rage.

But, this "joke" is not worth losing ANYONE.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
not to mention that amanda left the forum, had the accident, went to the hospital and died saying her last wish, and squad letting us know, all happened in half an hour ... that is way to exaggerated ...

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I really knew it. Simply for the fact that how the hell was she on MSN if she was "dead". Also, Steam.

And April Fools' my ass. It was way before AF.

It only counts if the joke is made WHEN it's AF. That's like making a joke, then saying April Fools' when it's 1st April... of next year. You're doing it wrong.

And this is another reason for me to NOT trust in anyone on the internet.

Last edited:
are you serious....why should i listen to you...and why should i make these people who cared about her go another day (or more) thinking their friend is dead. Sorry i ruined your guy's joke...not...i don't think you're in any position to be getting angry at me considering all the grief you and your sister put me and everyone else through last week. this whole "joke" is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen...don't try making me look like a bad guy for cheering up all the people you two hurt.

not only did you guys ruin many peoples week but you killed your forums. notice the recent lack of activity since this whole shit happened. BLAH. "Thank you for not not listening to me frame"? go screw yourself.

"DB has done worse" um...no...making people think their friend is dead for over a week is by worse than "Dattebayo members arrested" or "We are dropping Naruto".......please.

Okay, you're sister has some personal problems right now...but that is absolutely no excuse.

Even more pissed now mr. co-founder? go ahead and ban me...maybe i won't be tempted to come back and post on forum ran by immature and twisted people like youself.

"thanks for not listening to me"....?..wow..give me one reason i should ever listen to you? you have some nerve...

Dude noone said to go all CSI on something that was close to April... I didn't tell you to go all out. Yeah we already know it was poorly exe but like I said before, I was going to post something early but I thought it would of been better if Amanda would of done that. Sorry if your mad or whatever, but it's over... I mean serious why would people trust something like that on the net.. I could understand if someone calls you and says that shit to you then I would be pissed but it's someone online that you don't even know or even seen before. I guess because I've seen people died all the time like friends, family so I'm use to death and your world it has talking bunnies. If you don't want to trust me then I could careless but don't disrespect my sis because she cares more on what people think of her. Again I'm sorry, well we sorry for what we have done and I'm talking for Amanda as well that we are truly sorry.. BUT IT WAS SO CLOSE TO APRIL, come on people..

abarnes

Staff member
1. When I found out, I left it for her to post about seeing as it was her 'joke' and she would be the best person to say something about it.

2. She would have posted on the day of April first if there weren't server issues.

3. She's not online herself, and so there has yet to be a post, until today I guess.

Edit: Anyway, I've been busy dealing with server stuff and shit in real life, I've gotta go out of town this weekend to handle some business, I'll be back..

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I know lol.

KAAAATSU .... is that a special technique from Naruto Narutimate Accel? in your sig...
YEEEEESSS

but you better not save it, it was made for me on naruto forums, but since the file size was over the limit, it put it up on here.

I also have the deideisasori combo too.

------

It was close, but it could have been a coinsidence. Just admit you went a bit overboard, say sorry and don't do it again. (god I sound like my mother)

Last edited:
YEEEEESSS

buy you better not save it, it was made for me on naruto forums, but since he file size was over the limit, it put it up on here.

I also have the deideisasori combo too.
LOOOL

Yes it's official Katsu hates me lol.

hehe cool.
*Saves* .... joke

...sickest forum ever....

Last edited:
Well, last line, this is all I have to say:

That's all that needs to be said. ;)

I'm not sure how someone's death is supposed to be a funny April Fools joke, it's not...death is never a funny subject.

Making a joke about it to let people worry about you and letting it drag on for about a week doesn't scream joke it screams attention.

If you think it's funny well I guess you have a sick sense of humor...If Shinji did leave I don't blame him.

I'm not surprised though for reasons already stated.

This goes to prove never believe anything on the internet. :em035:

Status
Not open for further replies.