Amanda = Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

I'd be more pissed at squad then amanda.

Look at him saying its not a big deal and trying to get pissed at frame. Stop covering your own back, you messed up, take it like a man.

You know its really wrong to joke about death like that. During my senior year a girl in my Yearbook class skipped school one day to hang with some friends, they were driving too fast down a dirt road in a jeep and ended up in a tree in a ditch on the side of the road. Her and another girl died that day and the following day. You just don't joke about these kinds of things, its just wrong.

I'd be more pissed at squad then amanda.

Look at him saying its not a big deal and trying to get pissed at frame. Stop covering your own back, you messed up, take it like a man.

How much more of a man I have to be.. I'm already backing up my sis and taking all the heat for her. And I already stated that a few times... read before posting thanks.

Serph

I am The Light
wow all this drama it was coming but yea one of my friends were down this week in RL about the amanda bein died i didnt like it i told him like last week it was a joke well 89% of me though it was joke cuz her msn ans steam user was on like always but w/e it is pretty sick but oh well .__.

Last edited:
wow all this drama it was coming but yea one of my friends were down this week in RL about the amanda bein died i didnt like it i told him like last week it was a joke well 89% of me though it was joke cuz her msn ans steam user was on like always but w/e it is pretty sick but oh well .__.
lol THE DRAMA!!... i mean *hides in shadows to watch*

damn was i the only one who fell for it completly?:em0142:

well anyways it dosnt matter ...mike chill man,whats done is done.and squad i see no reason for you to backup your sis, instead do as katsu says.

yeah. *sigh*

I knew how he was going through, ya know. Haha, it's all funny until it happens to someone you know or even you.

*sigh*

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Enough! This is getting a bit too unhappy for my tastes...

I think we are overlooking the fact that ms. amanda is just fine. Despite our pasts, and trust me, I know how most of you feel, we must try and put those aside now.

If you wish to discuss this further, I will not stop you. But, make it in the Off Topic section.

~Locked

Ray

无限之剑制
First im very happy that she was alive but the fact such a cruel joke makes me wanna kill someone just faking your death and making others feel bad it isn't good.

Im happy that eevrything was alright but the joke was too emotionally cruel.

I resign.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Joke or not, some things shouldn't be joked about and death is one of them. What might seem funny to you has repercussions on the ones being tricked. I've said it before here and I'll say it again death is not hard on the person who dies (how could it be they're dead) but on the people who are still around because they have to deal with emotions they didn't expect or want to feel.

I have to say I am rather disappointed that Amanda would do something so childish just for some free time. She isn't obligated to be here 24/7 thats what the G2Anime Staff is for. Amanda do you not think we would push this forum if you wanted some time off, it kinda hurts that you think so little of us that we wouldn't support you and keep up the work on the forum.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.