Anime Cons

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Alright so I was just wondering does anyone here go to anime cons?If yes... why do you go to anime cons?Favorite part of them?What got you to go to your 1st con?What cons do you attends?Best memory at a anime con?If no... Why don't you go to anime cons?Have you ever though about going to one?-------------------------------------------------------------I have been going to a anime con every year now for the past six years and I love it. seeing all the cosplayers, Poky, all the events/ party's, ect. Humm one of my favorite memory's at the anime con I go to was a big wrestling match between Light and L, It was super awesome to see them duke it out for real trying to kill each other with the death note! oh I go to a Con every year in may called Anime North and heard about it through TV =). Anyways why don't you guys share some of your Con experiences with us!

[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 33282"']I've never been to one simply because there's none in my country.
If there was I would have loved to go there.
[/quote]same here. there;s none in my country.I wish I had one of such things. I think it would be really nice to attend.

I attend cons whenever I can. I love seeing people cosplay and generally having a good fun with people who share the same interests. My favourite moment would probably when I went to a con by myself then saw online friends helping out at the con as staff. I was like YAY *u*I feel sad I can't go to Otakon this year. Baah. I'm gonna make sure I'm there next year~

Momo

And yet again I tried to attend this years Anime expo -.- and the con they had in long beach. And i didn't go
why? because *dramatically cries and light shines on her* The days are long and there is a lot of time to study, classes are getting more aggresive and I don't work so I don't make money. *sighs and throws hand on my forehead* I want to go though I just need to raise money *claps* YAY! lol ALL YA'LL LUCKY YOU GET TO ATTEND TO THESE CONS (those of you that have)
BTW o.o grim did u cosplay?

Momo

we should have a cosplay section for all those cosplayers out there o.o....I know but I had to ask xD what u dress up as? O.O