Anime genre you cant stand

amanda

What genre do you really hate and why? Mine would be the sport ones...never care for those >.> (dont kill me fans T.T)

Ecchi, just for the fact that 90% of all fanservice is somehow degrading to the character's personalities or intellect. Some good examples of this would be Rosario+Vampire and the second season of Zero no Tsukaima.

I do however like fanservice and ecchi when it's well done like Shuffle! or Gurren lagann. Two shows that don't get completely derailed just for the sake of catering to all the pervy fans.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
I like slice of life but when you put it together with romance, I don't like that, it becomes too boring, unless there is comedy involved I would still watch it... Anime such as Suzuka, I can't watch at all but I have watched through the whole thing.... But after this anime, whenever I come across any slice of life with only romance, I won't watch it ever...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I hate anime with disgusting torture and vulgarities as a running theme. I have no problem with violence but when anime takes a SAW (Most stupid movie ever with a really weak plot and basically just disgusting tortures) approach I don't like it.

Kenzou

pink spider
Ecchi. I really dislike ecchi because most ecchi shows have a shit plot, no character development and half-assed endings. Girls Bravo is the only exception for me. It has quite a good story and the ecchi isn't too overboard.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
I hate anime with disgusting torture and vulgarities as a running theme. I have no problem with violence but when anime takes a SAW (Most stupid movie ever with a really weak plot and basically just disgusting tortures) approach I don't like it.
definately, the full on love stories arent really my thing either but if i hear enough good things i'll take a look.