Anime vs. Video games

Swiss

function Swiss()
We all love anime and video games but which is better?I say I love both, but what if u had to choose one? For many people, they would die without having both in their lives.

Nori

Definitely anime. I barely play games, anymore. Meh. Really it doesn't matter to me. I barely watch anime anymore either, except for Naruto and Bleach.

Anime and Manga over video games. Without manga, it's almost even with anime pulling ahead by a little. The only reason I say this is cause I got Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which sucked me into it.

xD i rarely play games anymore too. unless its BYOND - Shadow Shinobi or Naruto Fantasy. thats all i ever play and ff7 too. =/ anime rules lol. i probably couldnt choose between either one. but if i had to it would be anime. but it depends what kind of anime it was. if you could make an anime to your preferences that would be awesome.

games on BYOND. go to www.byond.com and dl the game OF COURSE ITS FREE. they have many other games besides naruto. they have bleach and other games too. but the ones i mostly play are Shadow Shinobi and Naruto Fantasy

Maybe if I had more free time I'd play Byond, but as of right now, don't have the time. I have school, track, manga, anime, and homework. With homework being sorta important.

I think i would have to say anime. I mean games are fun and all but they get boring and i have never found any anime i got bored with so yeah. Oh wait! Sailor moon! that was boring when i was 6 lol!

If I had to choose, I probably would choose Anime, although games are fun, anime could do things that can't be done in video games, like some style of fighting and etc.

Of course, definitely Anime. I like video games too. I like anime better because there are video games are based on Anime tv series and usually if you don't know the story, the video game can be confusing.

i can say that i would choose video games over anime belivet or not
video games was with me sinc i was a kid its part of me
i love anime too but i only started with it only a year ago
vgs are the best

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doe @ June 24, 2007, 1:53 AM) [snapback]7918[/snapback]</div>
I'm not really all that into anime OR video games...[/b]
That's pretty funny considering where you are, but hey I ain't complainin'. More active members is always great.