Archer VS Saber

godofwar7

They won't hit her. Avalon phases her body to a dimension where no attacks can hit her, not even Gae Bolg.

So basically its useless. 1 or 100, no Gae Bolgs or any other Noble Phantasm for that matter, will hit her.

Having Avalon is basically invincibility mode.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hmmmmmmm,

I just realized that.....

Unless Archer can trace Avalon, she would be winning this.....

Speaking of which, Archer can trace Avalon?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307340133' post='147714']

Archer can only trace swords.

Avalon is a sheathe.

...wtf Archer can't trace Gae Bolg... cuz it's a spear...

[/quote]

He can, goddo -.-"

Remember Rho Aias?

Yeah, that shield

@Vol: Not just yet.....

godofwar7

His body is made of blades damnit, not w/e he wants to make. fine. moving back to your previous post.

Hmm that is an interesting question, in fact shirou has traced avalon before... but it only worked because of his connection to saber, at least that is how it was portrayed.

So no question that Archer can trace Avalon, the real question is whether he can use it.

Swat

Yuuki Sama's Pet
archer trace a aiges shield before

in ulimate blade works

shirou trace avolon at the end of the fate route

since archer = shirou future

means archer can do it as well

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Swat' timestamp='1307387947' post='148161']

archer trace a aiges shield before

in ulimate blade works

shirou trace avolon at the end of the fate route

since archer = shirou future

means archer can do it as well

[/quote]

Shirou "don't" trace Avalon, swat -.-"

Avalon was inside his body all along....

Saber just didn't realize it until near the end.......

godofwar7

Saber's sword is never in it's sheath. But that is besides the point.

Do you always see saber lugging around her sword? No you don't, because she dematerializes it when she's not using it. It's still in her possession even if its not physically around. The same thing applies to Avalon if she has it, and in this battle matchup she does.

Please do tell me where you guys decided that Saber had Avalon? since the OP never made a matchup settings, just added the characters.
Thus whether or not Saber have Avalon is for us to decide.

godofwar7

Matchups are between the combatants are always in their top conditions if no limitations are set.

That would mean Saber would have Avalon as that is when she's strongest.

Also in a battle matchups, the combatants are aware that they are in battle and PIS is turned off so there is nothing to hold them back.

That didn't seem to be the case back in the one I did tho as you kept on saying he could win by ambushing him tho :/ and at the strongest without limits Altair could have used the apple... D: but thats off topic, even if Saber have immorality from Avalon, that shouldn't stop Archer from being able to decapitate an arm or a leg in his UBW or so. I haven't read Zero, yet so I don't know much about that one thought.

godofwar7

You must have not been reading everything as me and viva said several times that cu would be aware that Altair was after him, but he can't keep up his guard 24/7 you can't live that way.
Servants can do that, not to mention they have the ability to sense each other and they would go right after each other and not waste time.
I forgot he had the apple for like decades after the game ended. D=

Avalon protects Saber from all physical damage by phasing her body into another dimension. Decapitation is impossible. Physical harm is impossible. Even if time was stopped, she still couldn't be hurt.