Are you a Mac or a PC?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Self explanatory I think. I sort of fall under both. I regret getting a mac but it does have some upsides for artsy stuff. I can also watch p--- at ease without fear of getting internet STDs. But for everything else, PC.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
PC. I like having 2 buttons to click. I also like the interface and layout of the Windows OS more then the macs. just personal preference and I find it easier to organize myself on a PC over the mac.

PC all the way. Though I have yet to try a MAC, Linux gave me a bad taste back in 2008 when Bill Gates has our local police force raid internet shops and seize all PCs that were installed with "illegal" copies of Windows XP.And also;
That pretty much sums it up.

Asch

Administrator
Staff member
I use both, well, Mac certainly has its own advantage over a PC, regardless, with PC I mean the one with Linux/Unix/Windows.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
PC all the way, WinXP to be precise.I've tried Mac, but I hate it.Apart from that, everything out on the interwebs, as well as commercial and free games and apps are usually made for PC, so even if I liked Mac, it would be a bad thing to like >_> Not to mention I hate Apple's policies.Then again, it's got less bugs than Windows.

PC here, i used macs a lot back in my high school, because they use them for graphic arts class.OSX is good for normal users that don't go beyond what they see, and no i don't recommend getting Mac because you can get the same thing in windows, but its only personal preferring here.If you are some one beyond normal user and you need more power, modification. and customization Windows is what you should choose

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Just as clarification... PC != Windows...I'm a PC. I had to use a Mac in school for 2 years and I absolutely hated using it. As mentioned already, Apple's policies are about as bad, if not more-so than Microsoft. Apple doesn't want you using anything other than what they pump out. Take for example, iTunes and default iPod firmware. Unless you have an old-as-fuck generation iPod, good luck using any 3rd-party software to manage your iPod...Apple changes the device encryption on every new generation to negate just this, and to keep you on the resource hungry iTunes, and using the lackluster default iTunes firmware, when Rockbox and iPodLinux is so much better.Rant aside, I prefer Windows. It's not perfect, and it's proprietary, but I get what I need done. I am however trying to convert to Linux, as I am an Open Source enthusiast all the way. So far, I prefer Arch Linux, as I love the Arch Way and it's openness.Huzzah.[EDIT] For Lulz

I'm definitely PC. Have used Linux, Windows (from 95 to 7) and have briefly toyed around with Mac, and I conclude that I just will not ever pay for a buttoned down Unix distribution, and certainly not in the copious amounts of cash Apple is asking for. I mean, come on, the prices on these things are ridiculous.So, yeah, a Mac for someone who has no clue how to work a computer, and Windows / Linux for whatever your needs might be.

Pc because I built it. I've used mac before but only for Photoshop I'd consider using one more if I actually went to college for art related things.