Art of the Month (AOTM)

Do you want an AOTM contest?

• I'm an artist, and I don't want an AOTM contest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not an artist, and I don't want an AOTM contest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Calling all artists and non-artists!

Would you be interested in an "Art of the Week" contest?

Bascially, it's like SOTW, but with art instead, and the contest lasts a month.

Please offer your feedback!

Note: "artist" means that you do art regularly. If you just draw once in a while, like I do, then you're considered "not an artist". :p

I do want to see an Art contest

Though I ll only join if I find it interesting

hmm hmm

Sanae

Staff member
I'm not an artist, but I would love to see one ^^ I'm betting there are a few here who do original works (drawings and paintings), so this would be nice for them ^^ Who knows, it may inspire some others to get into it ^__^

Although,if I did draw something I don't know how to get it online.. No scanner >_< I can take a picture of it and post it up that way, but those don't really look good either :\

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
I'm not good at drawing... >_> But since MT is going to grow bigger and there are already artists here, I'm sure it would be appreciated if there was one! After all, it wouldn't be fair to the artists here that there's a SOTW and a WOTF but not a AOTM... But I wouldn't join even if there was one,, I don't have a scanner...

I'm not an artist, I can't even draw, but I'm eager to see this contest to be held here, even if there are only 2 entries, just go a head!

@Sanae & Lovely: aww c'mon! Get your drawings scanned somewhere else and get them in when this AOTM really up later :)

@Aker: Well, this is just a preliminary survey, to see how many of our members now are interested in AOTM.

And speaking of that, I've got another question I would like to ask you all:

If we go ahead with the idea, would you prefer the submission time to be a month? Should it be shorter (eg. 2 weeks) or longer (eg. 2 months)?

my opinion;

try 1 month first, to see the how many members interested.

if we got many entries, then later you can shorten it to 2 weeks

Sanae

Staff member
That's a pretty good idea ^^ I joined a site where they split their SOTW to two times a month, so I don't see why giving the art one month ^^ I'd imagine it takes a bit longer to draw something then making a siggy ^^

[quote name='Sanae']That's a pretty good idea ^^ I joined a site where they split their SOTW to two times a month, so I don't see why giving the art one month ^^ I'd imagine it takes a bit longer to draw something then making a siggy ^^[/QUOTE]

indeed, it is waay longer XD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Me want!!!!!

I wanted to also join but need to brush up my skills......

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I think 'Artwork of the Month' would be a more suitable name. 'Art of the Month' somehow just doesn't seem right.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am one. <.< And i wanna join!

Crom is my toughest competition around here. <.< i ll need to practice..in order to beat the master. :p

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Not to forget that Jelly fish aka [MENTION=64]Expired Milk[/MENTION] will also make you run for your money <3

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
O my ..o my.. O.O

Where are those people ? I really didn't see em around. Don't they post or?