Artist Group

I'm not sure whether to make this thread in this section, please move it as you see fit moderators. (I'm sorry for the inconvenience.)

Well, school's over as of yesterday. Summer break now. I've noticed lots of artists around here, and I wanted to know whether you guys would like to make a group together work on some sort of group or circle like many artists I seen around. I've never joined an artist group or circle before and is not sure where to find one.

Wondering if Mystic and others are interested since everyone's so good at what they do.

artist group like CDS (Collateral Damage Studio)?

also group to make artbooks?

sounds interesting XD

actually, I wanted to do that but idk, I think I need to gain more skills and experiences before that XD

[quote name='Mystic' timestamp='1307174147' post='145940']

artist group like CDS (Collateral Damage Studio)?

also group to make artbooks?

sounds interesting XD

actually, I wanted to do that but idk, I think I need to gain more skills and experiences before that XD

[/quote]

I think it'd be a good idea, even if its not perfect. I have a heard time finding anything to inspire me to draw now a days, so this could help everyone improve.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I think it'd be a good idea, even if its not perfect. I have a heard time finding anything to inspire me to draw now a days, so this could help everyone improve.
Yes, it's indeed a good idea. But I still have trouble with my drawings. :(

I can do Mass drawings :)