Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodSlayer

wants:Smod
name:Lawrence

experience: Ive been a mod in other vbulleton sites so im pretty good with the mod control panel. so ill pretty much do the job of a regular Smod..

Also familiar with the free hosting sites aswell.

lock, delete, move and give out warnings is what i will do. so hopefully ill get accepted. :)

~ Attack!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I think we are reaching an overload on staff at the moment and we currently have 4 Smods already, as well as 6 founders (Administrators who started the forum) and 3 Administrators not to mention all the mods and specific mod type user groups. So right now we have more staff than needed for the current size of the forum, but when we have an opening you look like a good candidate for the position.

Ray

无限之剑制
I think we are reaching an overload on staff at the moment and we currently have 4 Smods already, as well as 6 founders (Administrators who started the forum) and 3 Administrators not to mention all the mods and specific mod type user groups. So right now we have more staff than needed for the current size of the forum, but when we have an opening you look like a good candidate for the position.
lol shadow true we have to many for a forum I mean BE is 10x bigger and lesser staff (not counting the divisions )

GodSlayer

:/

- Lockage.

Status
Not open for further replies.