Attention!!! Ultimate Anime Render Collection Torrent Inside

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Bellow is an Anime Render file I found while exploring my favorite BitTorrent library for Japanese media.

Render File Info:

Torrent Name: PlanetRenders Anime-Manga Backup

Torrent Link: The Ultimate Anime Render Collection

Torrent Contents: 1 RAR file containing 2,471 Renders. (I recommend creating a folder and then unrar/extract the files into the folder)

Misc Info: This Render Pack has just about every Anime you could want, except for new series that where aired after this render pack was created. Also there are many popular Video Game renders in this Render Pack.

File Size: 1437.8 MB or around 1.40 GB

I found this Render Pack and I thought it was too good of a find to not share with my friends here at G2anime. Also GFX Staff if/when you download this you will probably feint from excitement lol.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Oh thanks for moving the thread, the GFX Section is one of the only parts of the Forum I didn't develop in my forum layout outline since it was already a good setup, so I'm not really familiar with all the sub-sections in the GFX Forum Section.

F

frame

Nice, I prefer minitokyo for giant scans from mags. Alot of the time you can use the background i the scan as the background in a header img. You don't even need to render it. For sigs renders probably work best.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
blah, i already have like 5GB's worth of (not renders though) useless images i use for inspiration, or pictures of things i like, or logo types etc.

I can't see myself making use of 1GB's worth of Anime renders, nice find nonetheless.

ok, for whatever reason it isnt working for me. I download it to my desktop so I can extract the renders, but when I click the icon it just takes me to the page to download it again.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol Hyo you need to open the RAR file that was downloaded. The torrent connects to the the server or users that already have the RAR file and downloads it into a folder that your bittorrent client is set to send its downloads to. A lot of times this folder is in located in a download folder inside of the bittorrent clients folder which is inside your computers programs folder.

Does that make any sense?

hey can you people who have it seed it for me. I would greatly appreciate it.

If you dont, you will be banned. J/K....or am I?