AzureFrost: An Anime Parody Group

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
AzureFrost ParodiesA collaboration between the Fanglemeister of Fanglewurzle.com and the Sexy Beast of Animetempest.com.... and all their friends too
The Chill BrigadeEdge/Rave/Sexy Beast - Voice and script Neamento/Fanglemeister - Voice and scriptFrank/Seoul - Voice FrankX - Video Editor
What is AzureFrost? Azure Frost is a newly formed anime parody group that is being done in collaboration with our friends at fanglewurzle.com. We aim to create hilarious abridged series of well known anime and perhaps down the line, not so well known.Why is the name "AzureFrost"?Oh young child, our group name holds many secrets. No. It actually doesn't. I would have gone with some other name but the domain names are all taken and AzureFrost just happened to pop into my head because I'm kinky for natural elements and it wasn't taken.Does this mean there will be an AzureFrost website?You catch on quick young grasshopper. Yes, there will be a website solely dedicated to AzureFrost. You slacker! You can't even get your work done on AT and now you're ditching us?Oh-ho, so mighty wrong. Animetempest is the parent of AzureFrost. What does this mean you ask? Well, the AzureFrost forum will simply redirect to animetempest. I'm clever aren't I?Do you have any projects? Yes. We will soon be starting our very own Bleach Abridged series. We hope to release the first abridged episode by the end of January. Why Bleach? We sat around for a while and given our current man power and our interests, Bleach is the anime that we all could agree on... and who doesn't love to rip on Bleach?Why are there two Franks?Because Franks are made of win and awesome. How can I help?I'm glad you asked. What, you didn't ask? Shut up! AzureFrost is a wee baby. Frankly speaking we have enough vocal talent to cover more than 10 characters between the three of us but we're still short handed. It's actually very taxing to do more than two characters per person. We are in dire need of more voice actors and video editors, especially female voice actors. Unfortunately our chill brigade is too manly to cover female voices. So if you're a girl, join and help us! If you also have any video editing skills, help us! Video editing is very taxing for one person so help your chill brother Frank out. What do I need to do vocals? Good English and humor. No Engrish or broken English or whatever unless that role actually calls for it. Humor is also key in an abridged series. If you want to do some voice acting you have to be alright with some racial slurs, a side of sexism and a whole lot of perverted shits and giggles and retardation. You also need a mic and recording software. You don't need a fancy 300 dollar mic, just a simple xbox 360 headset could work! But crappy mics that sound like my Personal Maid that goes scuba diving in a shoe won't cut it. You're also going to need skype or msn to chat or voice chat with the rest of the crew since this is a team project. What about Video Editing? If you're good at video editing, be it AMVs or whatever, we want you, sexy beast wants you and will have your babies. If you're considering video editing, you already know the software you will need. I can't do voice acting or video editing, can I still help? You certainly can. When we have our videos up on websites such as youtube and dailymotion, just pass them around to fellow friends and whatnot. Put it up as your facebook status and all that jazz. Getting us more views is also a great way to help.How about script writing? If you want to help us write comedic scripts full of hilarious lulz, we'd love that too. If you've got good humor and a bit of penmenship, that's all you really need. Are you done advertising?STFU TROLL. Wall of text, did not read. GTFO TROLL.Comments, questions, interests, orgies and what not, post them below in my thread crotch!

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
As I told you via MSN, I MAY be able to do some VA work. I'm fairly decent at impersonations and accents (get it from my dad, lol), and you should know by our old Fangle-Skype chats that I'm definitely not afraid of saying offensive (don't give a shit, fuck you), or otherwise unorthodox things :pI'm actually somewhat interested in how well I can do, so you can expect me (most likely) to at least try.I say "most likely", because my motivation is very odd. One minute it's there, the next it's gone.