Bad Drivers

are you one of them?

Get the fuck of the Road.

I object to bad drivers they are pissing me of no end, is it so hard to read a road sign, when it says 50kmh it means 50kmh (in New Zealand) and when it says 100khm it means 100khm, yet fuckers cant seem to grasp the concept or they fucken don't know you too use the accelerate in there cars. even if they drove faster then the speed limit that would be better.

:urusai:

his0kA 44

No thumbs up for the dead
This is a commentary on things I've seen since moving to Southern California and some things from when I still lived in Massachusetts (Mass-hole style driving).
Don't signal to change lanes unless you're ready to go.
Don't switch lanes without signaling.
Don't forget to shut off the blinker.
Don't leave a fucking couch in the middle of the 210 freeway.
Don't leave shit on your flatbed unlashed. I don't need to see any more couches.
Don't drive slowly on the fast lane.
Don't get angry with tailgaters if you're driving slow. Or when I honk my horn at your slow ass.
Don't slow down to check out an accident that is off the road already.
Don't slow down when the cop is already writing someone else a ticket. What is he going to do? Run 90 mph after you?
Don't drive slowly. PERIOD
Don't cut me off to wet my car with your windshield washer because I accidentally wet yours. (That was funny though, asshole.)
Don't drop a brick onto my car (nearly hitting my sunroof) from the overpass.
Don't drive slow with your Prius when I've seen a fucker in one go 100 mph, and I raced his ass.
Don't keep driving when your car is on fire, you stupid bitch.
Don't brake so fast that your hubcap comes off and goes rolling after you, especially when you've already missed the exit you were after.
Don't follow the previous guy's example but top him by going all the way across five lanes and off the ravine on the other side and blowing up.
Don't change four whole lanes almost into my car just so you can make an exit. You fuckbag.
Don't jump a curb and have part of your car land on top of mine.
Don't race and have your BMW end up on top of a tree. How the fuck did you do that anyway?
Don't send a ladder hurtling toward my car like a fucking shuriken.
Don't think that I made any of these things up or have not personally seen them.

I notice its usually old people who go really slow, it can be really annoying.
For some reason, the first time I read your reply I thought you said "ugly people."

Last edited:
lol..XD I agree with Haibara....

but in my country the most annoying drivers where the ones who ride on motorcycles... they think the are the king of the road but when they accidentally bump you they keep on apologizing but they really don't mean what they say..

I am against bad drivers as well they need to have a more severe punishment to it so that it will be itched in their thick heads that they are causing disruption, chaos and even fatalities in the road... so yeah