Beck

I guess I should introduce the topic since no one else has. I think that the anime is sweet!! The drawing style is a little off, but the storyline combined with the music is great! Any who disagree? Why? And for those who like it, what's your favorite song? I have to say "Face" and "Moon on the Water."

To me endings are never good, so I agree with you, but the manga goes on so just read that.

On a side note, your sig scares the crap out of me. Don't take it as an insult, well maybe you could, but just to tell ya.

Archangel

Wow that was a great anime it was full of energy it had me feeling postive like if something great happend to me. As for the ending it wasnt that bad but it wasnt the best , by the chance does anyone know if there are any plans for a second season?? B)

I am not sure, but if there is one I doubt anybody would sub it cause it is lisenced; however like a said before, the manga goes farther, should you choose to read it which I definitiely recommend.

Archangel

Thx I will check out the manga , I forgot 2 say this before but my favorite songs are "Moon on the water" and" Slip Out" ( little more then Before ).
here is a AMV Link to One of my Favorite Beck song Slip Out enjoy :D

Since you and I seem to be the only ones who care about this topic, just start at the beginning there are several little things that help the story throughout the manga. You don't want to miss any of them.

Archangel

i really like this series great music mixed with a good story and that manga has been badass . This anime is secound best all time next to bleach

Archangel

I 100% agree that the GTO manga is better then the anime but the anime was still good, and just to let you know DBZ has been over for like 11 years.

I know, but they had all that extra crap like super saiyan whatever where his hair grew several more feet. It was good at first and then got old if you ask me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ January 22, 2007, 7:32 AM) [snapback]1935[/snapback]</div>
Wow that was a great anime it was full of energy it had me feeling postive like if something great happend to me. As for the ending it wasnt that bad but it wasnt the best , by the chance does anyone know if there are any plans for a second season?? B)[/b]
no idea but there is always hope