Best Friends Sister?

Hey, well I need some help..i guess. One of my friends has this hot sister who is 2 years younger then me, i'm 18 shes 16, anyway..I went to the train station after i went out and i saw her there, she was alone so i walked up and we started chatting and stuff. We talked and walked for an hour and she was like all kindof sleezy on me, not that i dont mind it, anywy she asked for my number and i gave it to her. She knows i'm her brother's kindof best friend, but she wants to go out and do shit...is it wrong to go out with a Best friends hot sister and not tell him? cause she told me not to tell him anything bout us..btw shes 16 i'm 18..thanks.

Like i wanna go out with her but shes one of my best friends sisters so its kindof screwed..

:thdd_trans:

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I don't think it would be wrong in relationship-wise (she being your best friend's sister) only if he has a fit and doesn't let you date her.

But, age-wise...

Jailbait might apply here.

He might take a skit at me for doing it, and i think he knows shes easy. Meh i think jailbait does apply. Legal age here to have sex is 16.

Oh btw, we are actually 3 years apart.

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
Well, definitely don't hide it from your best friend. You should talk to your friend first to make sure its ok! It's awful to lose/make distant a super close friend over a hot girl.

There's nothing wrong with the situation at all, secrets create tension and eventually will burst open and lead to problems though. Honesty is a important part of any relationship, and if you can't be open about it then thats a problem.

I know i should tell him, but shes like all over me sayin that she doesnt want him or her family to know bout us. And I don't think i wann tel him lol

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
if he is really YOUR best friend then tell them cause that make break your relationship with him.

PS: It seem Frogs, and my advice didnt work

would actually be better for her to go out with someone that knows her brother and her brother knowing the person she's going out with. Any decent guys would be happy anyway.

=/

I think your best option would be to get romatically involved with his sister. Then keep blowing him off to hang round with his sister so he gets really depressed and suspicious.
Then get caught having "intercourse" with his sister.

I honestly think this is the best way to handle this.

seirei

kumo no you ni
why are you complicating things like that?

If you like that girl and care about your best friend just tell him.Why should you hide it?

anyway, I believe a good friend is a lot more important than a girlfriend so think carefully if you don't want to loose him.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
one of the greatest mistakes is to ruin a best friend relationship, and ESPECIALLY over a girl. i mean, sooner or later you break up with the girl, it's something normal, as for a friend, a friend is more important and more of a long period than a girl. so i think you should tell your friend, and if he doesn't agree, then break up with the girl, a best friend is a lot more important than a gf, and after all, there are many other girls out there somewhere.
but that's just my opinion ^^

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I think your best option would be to get romatically involved with his sister. Then keep blowing him off to hang round with his sister so he gets really depressed and suspicious.

Then you come saying that we're the ones spamming threads with useless stuff.

Kenzou

pink spider
You should probably give up unless you know for a fact she's interested in you. She could always be just screwing with you to piss off her brother. Not to mention if she was getting sleezy on you and shes only 16. Watch out for something like that. Just tell your friend "I think your sister is kinda hot" and see how he reacts. If he reacts badly just say it was a joke and force yourself to lose interest in the girl. If he reacts with something more easy going and supports you then you should go for it.

let me tell you now from experience, since it happened to me. if hes a good friend tell him right off the back if you wish to pursue, don't let some random people tell him they will make it 10X's worse. Don't do anything stupid cause he would want to kill you.. i know because i want to kill my sis boyfriend (stupid prick) but yea, age is not really the issue cause think about it how far apart are your parents age?? My parents are 5 - 8 years apart (cant remember) .. but yea good luck with your decision...:yoyo091:

Ray

无限之剑制

Best way to ruin the relationship and friendship.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
You should ask your best friend or talk to him about it. If he really is your best friend he'd approve of it unless he thinks you're too good for her or something.