Bleach Magma Discussion D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yup pretty much sums it up lol.

And anyone else dissapointed that Ichigo is just going to get his Shinigami powers back?

How can he surpass something he already reached the pinacle of? Also since the next antagonist is going to have to be stronger than Aizen does that mean Ichigo will have to fuse with Zangetsu again and lose his powers all over again? I just don't see the point in going the Shinigami route again.

[quote name='Shadow_Strider']yup pretty much sums it up lol.

And anyone else dissapointed that Ichigo is just going to get his Shinigami powers back?

How can he surpass something he already reached the pinacle of? Also since the next antagonist is going to have to be stronger than Aizen does that mean Ichigo will have to fuse with Zangetsu again and lose his powers all over again? I just don't see the point in going the Shinigami route again.[/QUOTE]

You're assuming a few things here:

1. Ichigo gets ZANGETSU back.

2. Ichigo gets BANKAI back.

3. The Antagonist HAS TO BE stronger than Aizen.

Ichigo could end up with another Zan, maybe having a shikai to release and a bankai that does more than make him go faster.

Well think about it this way depending on how he gets his powers back tis can mean a few different things.

The First thing which comes to mind is that if it ends up becoming a reasonably easy procedure to regain his power then he an use the final getsuga over and over which allows him to perfect fighting in that form. Also this should bring back his hollow as they were technically one in the same as I saw it. So, Final Getsuga+ Full Hollow = ?.

Or if it is not a more or less permanent patch or one which can be done over and over he still would get his hollow for back for the same reason as above and we don't know how far he can go as a full hollow and he has yet to learn how to control it which would be something for him to learn and expand his powers from that base.

Finally one last thing which I considered as a possible out come is similar the my second option but is more based on the people in xcution. Each of them is similar to Chad, Ishida and Orhime, and Ishida said himself he has felt like there is riatsu but something different surrounding Ichigo so he may learn a new power similar to theirs or as Ishida's father said it was like nothing he had seen before so it is possible that though similar it could be an entirely new thing kind of like the divide of Hollow/Shinigami/Quincy so add one more gives you Hollow/Shinigami/Quincy/?.

One other less interesting way which Ichigo can expand his powers would be though Kido but I highly doubt that will happen considering how he smashed a 90th "level" technique by brute strength which Aizen was Jizzing himself over performing perfectly

Also rule 1 from playing DnD no mater how stong you are there will always be something stronger than you out there.

One thing I do want to know is if his father is related in this. Since he himself, though he claims not to know how, reclaimed his powers after using the final getsuga or at least thats what I feel the story has alluded to. Also I do know that whats his face the big guy that made contact with Ichigo said bringing up his father was nothing more than bate.

[quote name='Manorexia']Well think about it this way depending on how he gets his powers back tis can mean a few different things.

The First thing which comes to mind is that if it ends up becoming a reasonably easy procedure to regain his power then he an use the final getsuga over and over which allows him to perfect fighting in that form. Also this should bring back his hollow as they were technically one in the same as I saw it. So, Final Getsuga+ Full Hollow = ?.

[/QUOTE]

Come on now, stop being silly.

I can see where they are going with this but I do agree that it seems silly. Also I don't like how each of them has the same power, a little uninteresting since in general the series has relied on people having unique powers, though they may be similar they are different, granted you have the Quincy but to be fair there are only 2 and they are related and as far as Ichigo and his father go again they are related so it makes some sense. However, I don't see how Chad is going to work into this.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Actually I think they all have different powers but it's how they activate them (controlling the items soul) that is the same. I'm sure there are some default powers that all of them share but I think they all have a special ability of their own.

Yeah that seems to be were this is going it seems. Though I don't know if I'm the only one but does anyone else feel like the second to last chapter felt really disjointed where Ichigo shows up at home then it throws him into training.

Then on top of that where the heck is his dad and why have they not talked about the fact that he is a Former Captain, I mean sure Ichigo is no longer a Shinigami, but at the same time the first thing out of my mouth once a major conflict like what he fault was over would be, "What the Hell dad, why did you never tell me especially since you knew for a long time and why didn't you help me before this point?" Granted we don't know how long he had his powers back but still you would think that would be something you would mention to your super powered son.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I think the location of Ichigo's dad is supposed to be a mystery right now and I think the fullbring people might know something about him, unless them mentioning him was just to get Ichigo's attention.

Also I'm sure we'll eventually we'll get an ark with Ishin and Uryuu's dad. Rumors are that Kubo plans on draging the manga on for another 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.