Bleach role play

Ichgo grabs a chair from his desk and sit down right next to his bed.
Ichgo-AAAHHHH!!!!! (gruntin) you didnt have to put me throught all that......
Ichigo- Why? are you really here, I told you i wont join you no matter wat and stop acting like your my Friend.

Kon- hhhhmmmmmmm wat should i go today Ichigo is a ungratefull
asshole
and my dear lovely Rukia gone and I Also havent seen my Valley of Gods................... :blink: :laugh: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :blush:
P.S. to Swiss ,yo it looks like your wish to change the Naruto pic is going to come true cuz Nori has to change the skin

Ichigo- Oh HELL no that aint my kid, i dont know you, better call some welfare or something....(im going to kill kim again eventho he dead)
Kon-NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she told me it was MINE.........

Shinji cries, clutching his pervy picture of Ichimaru Gin to his chest. "Rukia is prego? Oh no!"

He glared at Ichigo. "You'd better take care of that kid, or I'll summon Mothra to kill you."

Ichigo stops and give shinji an Evil Eyes.......
Ichigo- HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE FO A KID THAT AINT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kon walks over to the window and get on it.
Kon -Good bye Cruel WORLD............
Ichigo-dumbass you wont die like that your a stuff animal :lol:
Kon- :stupid:

ichigo looks at the bed "Why are you still here?????? and dont give that loin any ideas hes dumber then he looks ........"
Ichigo- hhhhhmmmmm Rukai , I will save you from all this !!!!!!

Hollow Ichigo - heh if you want the kid dead. i can kill rukia AND her baby. oh well.... its not worth killing someone weaker than me, unless its ichigo then i WILL kill him even though he is weaker.

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-24-2007 @ 5:44 AM) [snapback]5333[/snapback]</div>
Kon- hhhhmmmmmmm wat should i go today Ichigo is a ungratefull
asshole
and my dear lovely Rukia gone and I Also havent seen my Valley of Gods................... :blink: :laugh: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :blush:
P.S. to Swiss ,yo it looks like your wish to change the Naruto pic is going to come true cuz Nori has to change the skin
[/b]

Rukia-- my water broke , Ichigo, Renji or who ever the father is I neeeeeeeeeedddddddddd UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

*responding to the spoilers*
Yes, one request down and one to go. I wonder what he's going to change it to? Maybe the older naruto as I suggested.

How do u like my signature "Anime Gelade Rules"

Ichigo-ill get the car you just saty there and relax!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest I dont know Nori wont tell me
and Yea your sig the shit i like it alot , way to go bro

Swiss

function Swiss()
Dad---lol, lol, lol I don't think it's nori this time. It must be Tousen's.

yup, this is just one out of many I'm working on

Swiss

function Swiss()
DAD--- They have orange hair, they are black and they have tattoo's like Renji and also their lips look like Chad's.

YEA I did, it's pretty simple and easy to do once I have the time. I think I have to go now, I have church tomorrow, but yet I can't take my fingers off the keyboard.