Bleach

It's an awesome Anime, it's about Soul Reapers, for those of you who've seen it let me know, otherwise go and research the Ichigo Kurosaki goodness.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I did a Bleach marathon like last year since it was the first time watching the series, all the way until the (bounts? bounds?) then stopped for the fillers :( but believe me, it was great all the way until that point!

tyron256

turnabout moderation
well, its picking back up and started to improve recently. were starting to see some really cool fights and judging by the manga, its going to get really good.

watchable but crap is crap, and they the nonfillers crap because they made those dolls transfer over. When you see ichigo's dad become a shinigami, it was so bad compare to the one from the anime...

amanda

how come ichigo dad doesn't him ichigo down at hell place.. that would be awesome. ichigo cant even go near captain azien power yet.

Its following the manga, which is the good thing about it, today I was able to watch 3/4 of the anime with chads new arm with anticipation. I want it to skip ahead a bit through to where the manga is now currently because all of the other storyline is kinda slow up to the fighting...

I've seen every ep and even the fillers and yes they weren't anywhere as bad as the Naruto ones although the last fillers put me to sleep.

I hate the dub of Bleach though, they use the same VA for Rukia and Yoruichi which made me made it's like wth and the VA doesn't even try to change how she sounds between the two characters, especially when they are in the same seen it's terrible.