Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // RP Thread

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
His voice gave her shivers, it sounded all quiet, but she could feel that she had to do with a vampire. There was something odd about him if he was a full-blood vampire, so Violet figured that he had to be something else. Something like her. She had thought about it before: encountering another half-vampire. But she never figured out what to do if she ever came across one. As she watched him watch her she decided to let it go for the moment. If he showed the urge of being very violent than she'd get rid of him, but something about the subdued quiet voice told her that he might be less of a monster than she was.

"My name is Nevaeh... I'm loo-" "You're going the wrong way Nevaeh. The town is that way." Nevaeh let out a soft curse when she got sneaked upon for the third time in one night. Bloody Red Moon. She watched her companion and apologized for leaving without saying a thing. "She was bleeding, you know how I react to that." With her eyes upon the man standing at the alcove she said. "This is my friend, he has no name, but I named him Lleh. What's your name?"

Evelyn had found the flower that she had been looking for and had hopefully, successfully, covered her scent. She listened to her surroundings, and breathed a sigh of relief as she did not hear any sounds hinting that anyone had been following her.[COLOR=#77aaa] "Maybe I should be getting back home now..."[/COLOR] she thought. [COLOR=#77aaa]"But then again, if I do then there might be a chance of being followed..."[/COLOR]

In the end, Evelyn decided against going home and wandered around the forest aimlessly. She sang softly to herself as she walked, and soon heard rustling sounds nearby. She froze in fear, which was soon alleviated when she saw a squirrel running out of a bush. Laughing slightly at how frightened she had been over nothing, she continued singing to herself. “Under the Blood Red Moon she looked~~”

It's was a surprise to see the other girl take of like Dracula himself was chasing her. Looking down on her hand again a thought struck her, that made every hair on her body to stand. Was that girl a vampire? But that would be confusing since she had run away from Jill the moment she saw the blood. The thought of a vampire avoiding blood was impossible. And the idea would probably cause quite a few laughters back in the village. Lowering her hand, Jill saw the other thing that had earlier been a cat and was now a clone of the man, move away at an alarming speed after the girl. After having exchanged a brief conversation with the man.

Jill glanced at the man now standing looking in the same direction as she was. He had been so calm and expressed power equal to theirs. It was a little intimidating to see the whole thing enfold in front of her and she unconsciously kept a small distance to him to. However her fear for other things kept her close enough to feel somewhat safe.

In the chaos of the events that had occurred in this forest. Jill had lost her track of time. Most likely her parents where now starting to get worried about her. And considering the area they lived in, would soon go out looking.

It suddenly struck the girl that she hadn't asked for his name yet. And thinking of him as the man was getting a little strange.
Jill cleared her throat and turned towards him.

"Um it is a bit late to bring up but what is your name?...I'm Jill by the way"

She added the last part in a quick nervous tone trying to get the formalities straight in her head. She also realized she was blushing and behaving like a dumb farmers girl and ironically started to blush more from that. Glad the evening at least hid part of this. Thoughts of revenge against her brothers was starting to form in the back of her head now that she started to get used to things somewhat. She didn't think much else could shock after all this.

"Um it is a bit late to bring up but what is your name?...I'm Jill by the way"

"Oh.. how rude of me," he said, not failing to notice the heavy blush on her face; but he had also noticed a few other things since the strange creature had taken its leave, things which would require his attention eventually, but he was polite enough to at least get the introductions over with first. Bowing politely, he added, "my name is Sol."

Standing up straight, he put a hand on his chest, as if to emphasize his point,
'..I am a Heretic Hunter from the Holy Church,' he thought; but the words that came out of his mouth were quite different, "I'm just a lowly priest," he said

'I'm here to assassinate your king, the Lord of Vampires, in the name of God'

"I'm just wondering the lands, spreading the word of the Lord,"
he said, with a smile. There was not even a hint of guilt or lie on his face as he spoke; after all, he wasn't lying, he was simply telling her half of the truth, 'Forgive me... not everyone is always able to handle the whole truth.'

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance... Jill,"
he said, "now... may I have a look at the wound you have on your hand?"

Suffice to say, that the wound on Jill's hand was just one of the things that came to his attention. He had also noticed another distortion in the magical weave slowly approaching closer. It was not the same one as the other two who had just been here, but he could feel it moving, and coming in their direction. The pace of its approach told Sol that whoever was emitting the distortion was being carefree, and wasn't trying to hide.
'Well... maybe the prey's not out to hunt tonight...' [[[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]]]

And strangely enough, he could also hear a faint singing voice. While it was melodious, he couldn't help but question the sanity of one who would carelessly loiter around in the forest on the night of a full moon. Even more strange, was the fact that he could not sense any distortion in the magical weave coming from the direction of the voice. In other words, the person was either just a normal villager or one of the hunters that roam this land.
'Eh... I'd rather that it's not a villager.... guarding one's more than enough.'

"Erm.."
he hesitated for a bit, as he looked around in the direction of the voice and then towards the direction where the distortion in the magical weave was approaching from, before his gaze centered on Jill again, "maybe you should head home quickly... right after I have a look at your injury."

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
From deep within his castle his red eyes slowly opened as he looked into a crystal ball watching everyone scurry around like bugs and he smirked "things are starting to get interesting". A pointed Fang revealed it's self. As he leaned forward the foul beast placed his hand over the crystal ball and said "let me amuse myself with these simpletons a little longer" he said as he saw a shadowy figure in the hall. The Shadowy form vanished saying "do as you please". Then it was gone the thing in the hall and left the red eyed one alone with his thoughts. He thought "this could be a problem soon enough".Then without further delay he let a mist spring fourth from the castle which inside held the dead, Zombies and Ghouls set loose on the village or the hunters and the half breeds?

[have Fun sorry im so inactive atm being busy]

[Edit note: if anyone can guess the shadowy figure you get a bonus hint before anyone else but it has to be in pm the char is also in the mf version of this rp]

The girl looked at Satoru, uncertainty on her face.

"My name is Neveah," she introduced herself. Satoru suddenly heard a loud rustle of leaves in the wind. Someone, or something, was travelling towards them at high speed. Suddenly, a creature flew at them from the trees and landed before her. It happened to fast that the girl, Neveah, didn't even notice as she continued her reply.

"I'm loo-"

"You're going the wrong way, Neveah," the creature said, and then it pointed into the distance. "The town is that way."

Neveah muttered something under her breath, then she turned towards the creature and began conversing with it in hushed tones. It was a most peculiar creature, Satoru noticed as he stood there watching the pair. It had a vaguely humanoid form, and was dressed in a white suit. Around its face was a headpiece of some sort. It looked like a Pharaoh's mask, the way it pointed out at its chin, and yet further up it curled backwards in a most jester-like fashion. It almost seemed like a clown or jester, but Satoru could feel a certain enigmatic aura around it.

Neveah turned back to him and continued, "This is my friend. He has no name, but I named him Lleh."

Lleh. Satoru went through the word in his mind. It was obviously "hell" spelled backwards. Then again, the girl's name... Neveah... That's "heaven" spelled backwards.

"What's your name?" Neveah finished with a query.

"My name is Satoru," Satoru replied, introducing himself. "I am a lone wanderer. I just arrived in this forest not long ago. I'm heading for town."

The cacophony of birds in the air caused Satoru to look up, and he saw a cascade of crows flying into the sky. Behind it was a large mansion, even a castle, on a hill. A sinister fog was flowing out from it, and as he watched, the sky became darker and foggier.

How ominous...
he thought, as he continued staring at it. He felt slightly uneasy, not just by the mist, but by the sudden appearance of multiple presences in the vicinity, all of which were sinister.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Destiny waited anxiously. Her uncle was still grinning. He suddenly stoped doing that and started to walk slowly. Destiny could not see the reason behind his sudden serious face.

" Let's have a walk. Little one. " He said to her. While having a slow paste. Randomly making noise. Stepping on leaves. When ever he could.
Destiny shruged. He was acting weird again. "You hunters are always silly..I did not hurt that dog! You saw! Don't be mad at me!..." She smirked at him, but she followed.

She was walking carefully. Making sure she didn't make any sound while walking on a forest grounds.

"There is no fresh scent here. Why are we going deeper in the forest ,uncle? Why aren't we going home?" Destiny asked, silently. Dragging herself around. She was not aware of the presence. That was close by. But somehow. It seems her uncle was.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"My name is Satoru,I am a lone wanderer." And not just a wanderer, she thought as she looked at the him. "I just arrived in this forest not long ago. I'm heading for town."

As he finished speaking a lot of birds sudddenly rised to the sky in panic. She looked up to the sky and saw the most strangest thing, she ever saw. Soon the sky was dark. She watched Lleh and Satoru.
"I don't know about you guys, but that must not bring good news... I think we should get out of here soon." She felt the multiple presences gather around them. "Che, I'm affraid it's already to late to run..."She glanced at Satoru, "Please tell me those people are not your friends..." The stench of the creatures was almost unbearable and every muscle in her wanted to run away, but she knew it would not make any difference. "Better yet, tell me you can fight. These guys don't look like they're here for a chitchat."

She grabbed for her knives, cussing in her breath when she remembered she hadn't picked up the knife she had thrown at Lleh. She only had two throwing knifes, far not enough for the many creatures. Seems I'll be needing to go for close combat.

Witcher

"Friend....enemy....creatures? Hmphf. Must...protect? Friend?" the creature thought as the creatures came nearby. "I...am...protector? Protect...." the creature continued on rambling in his mind confused. Suddenly, the creature jumped before Neveah, taking a protective stance. It's body was turning into a black armor, as it's head turned into a jester's mask. The armor floated into Nevaeh, forcing her into it and into the jester mask. Spikes came from the armor's arm parts. "Don't worry Nevaeh, they won't hurt you. I will protect. None of them will hurt you." the creature / armor said to Nevaeh telepatically. "Whenever you'l need a weapon, i'l morph a part of me into it." the creature continued, as it let Nevaeh take control.

(Nevaeh can morph various parts of the armor into weapons in the fight.)

Neveah looked up into the night sky as well, curiosity with a tinge of fear on her face.

"I don't know about you guys, but that must not bring good news," she remarked. "I think we should get out of here soon."

The presences were getting closer, and Satoru could detect an acrid scent in the air. It smelled like rotten flesh, and it was getting stronger and stronger.

"Che, I'm afraid it's already too late to run," Neveah said, and then the glanced in Satoru's direction. "Please tell me those people are not your friends."

"I don't have friends," Satoru replied coldly. He couldn't even remember the last time he had considered anyone a 'friend'.

Shadowed figures began appearing in the distance, trudging towards the trio slowly. Satoru could hear them growling. "Better yet, tell me you can fight," Neveah added uneasily. "These guys don't look like they're here for a chitchat."

Satoru could fight, but he almost never did. He was afraid that fighting would make people suspicious. His strength was inhuman, enough to make the locals think he wasn't entirely human, yet it was only mediocre in the realm of vampires and half-vampires.

And speaking of half-vampires, he mused. That girl, Neveah... could she...

This was no time to ponder. Satoru reached into his knapsack and brought out two wooden tonfa. Gripping them in both of his hands, he replied, "I can fight, but not that well."

As he looked at Neveah, who had taken out two small knives, he noticed that Lleh beside her had a confused look. Suddenly, it jumped in front of her, hands raised in a protective stance. It's body darkened and seemed to liquefy, eventually coagulating into a suit of armour. The jester mask remained, and it was even more pronounced now. The black suit of armour seemed to fuse with Neveah, turning her into an armoured warrior. Satoru raised an eye in interest.

A few of the creatures came into sight, and Satoru's eyes widened in alarm. They were zombies, flesh hanging, bones showing. They stank of rotten flesh, and Satoru was most repulsed by it. Whoever - or whatever - sent them here obviously was powerful, powerful enough to reanimate the dead, and he certainly wasn't on their side.

Satoru raised a hand at chest level, seeing which zombie he should attack first. They were still relatively distant, but distance didn't matter to him. In exchange for his average strength, he had a much more useful ability: Supersonic movement.

"Looks like we have to fight," Satoru called out, and he focused on a zombie about fifty metres away. "I'll start with that one."

Within the next split second the edge of his wooden tonfa slammed into the zombie. The sheer speed of the attack sent it flying, but Satoru knew it would be back for more. Immediately he switched targets to the zombie beside it, smashing his tonfa into its skull within another split second. Two down. He attacked another zombie, then another, and within a few seconds he had come into contact with ten of them. A meagre amount considering the mass of zombies he could see approaching. Quickly he darted back to his initial position near Neveah and Lleh, ready to strike again.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"What are you...", Nevaeh started to ask when Lleh all of a sudden liquified and formed an armour around her. At first she wanted to shake him of her but he didn't seem to want attack her like before. More likely, he wanted to protect her. She grinned when she understood. Some spikes got out of the armour and for a second Nevaeh wondered if they'd hurt.

"Don't worry Nevaeh, they won't hurt you. I will protect. None of them will hurt you. Whenever you'l need a weapon, i'l morph a part of me into it." Nevaeh moved herself in wonder. She felt no restraint or whatsoever. "I think we can work this out..."

"Looks like we have to fight I'll start with that one", Satoru called out and Nevaeh looked up at the mass of.. zombies? "Oh, yuck they don't only smell bad...They.." She suddenly noticed Satoru was gone already. He moved in an incredible speed, a speed even she would not be able to keep up to and she was a half-vampire. Would that make him a full-vampire instead of half-vampire? Or would that make him something completly different like Lleh? Well, I better be careful...

She didn't know, but she did know one thing: he could fight. He had taken down almost 10 in just a matter of seconds, and all that time Nevaeh had just been watching him. As he came back towards them she couldnt help but to snort:
"YOu can't fight well? What do you call that? Gymnastics? Geez, with your speed... all you have to do is run into them!"

Well time to tell those ugly zombies that we prefer them to be dead. Can you form throwing knives? I only have to left because of my encounter with you earlier.
Nevaeh ran forward and thrusted her own knife into the throat of the zombie that was closest to them. As the zombie fell down she saw the rest of them. "Holy... where the hell do they come from? They're everywhere!"

Jill held out her hand for him to look at, Sol was a simple but nice name. She was curious on where he was from since he did not come from her village. That she was sure of. And the name was not used around this area as far as she knew. But she didn't know much about the other villages in the area, he could be from one of them. Or maybe a town?

She was interrupted in her thoughts when the forest suddenly felt tense. Jill was sensitive to the surroundings in the woods having spent so much time here, though often on a subconscious level. This however was hard to miss for anyone used to traveling in the woods.

The forest that had started to settle from the earlier commotion now suddenly went completely quiet, only the sound of the night birds lifting of into the night sky fleeing from something.

Jill felt a chill run down her back and bit her lower lip nervously. She hoped it was just her imagination playing a trick on her. And focused on her hand instead, wanting to get rid of the feeling. She nodded when he said she should head home after he had a look. And was eager to leave as the ominous feeling grew stronger.

Glancing out at the shadows she couldn't help but utter her discomfort in a low voice. "Something feels wrong"

"You can't fight well?" Neveah called out amusedly. "What do you call that? Gymnastics? Geez, with your speed... all you have to do is run into them!"

"No, look," Satoru replied, pointing at the approaching horde. Some of the zombies that he had hit earlier had gotten up again and were walking towards the trio with renewed vigour. Satoru knew that his strength was only average, and combined with the blunt edge of his weapon and the resilience of the zombie horde, his attacks would be ineffective if he hit anywhere but the head.

He watched as Neveah ran forward to intercept the advancing wave. She stabbed a zombie with the small knife in her hand, and Satoru noted that she seemed to be exceptionally skilled with knives. "Holy..." she remarked at the sheer numbers of their combatants. "Where the hell do they come from? They're everywhere!"

Satoru dashed forward to re-engage the zombies. Within another few seconds, another eight zombies flew back. Out of the group, four got back up, injured but still alive. "I'll push them back," Satoru called out to Neveah. "You take care of killing them!"

Grabbing on to her wrist softly, Sol observed the injury with an intense gaze for a while before his gaze softened once more, 'while it looks like a puncture wound, the shape doesn't resemble that of a fang,' he thought, 'nor can I think of any prey that would bother spreading its filth by biting a hand, instead of the throat.' Without letting go of her hand, Sol started gathering mana to his other hand for the purpose of molding it into a low level regeneration spell, the process was not visible since he was not in a hurry to call mana to himself. Being primarily a hunter, he was not very good at healing magicks at all, but he assumed that what he did have should be enough for Jill's minor wound.

"Any idea on what caused this wound?" He asked, having noticed the unnatural and heavy distortions in the magical weave which had started approaching form all sides, but not paying it much mind for the moment. After all, whatever it was, if it was magical it would not work properly or at all so long as his seal was active, and it should be so for a while yet. Of course, divine and blessed magicks were an exception, but he doubted that there were any other beings around that believed in the divine to that extent. Unfortunately however, the sudden burst of disturbance had caused him to lose track of the slowly distortion he was tracking for a while.

"Something feels wrong,"
Jill said, almost in a whisper, looking rather alarmed and uncomfortable.

"Something is wrong Jill.... in fact, this entire forest is wrong," he said, the mana gathering procedure almost complete, "which is why, I'd like you to head straight home after I see to your injury... and forget everything you saw here.."

'...and will be seeing in the near future.'

Once he was done gathering the low amount of mana required for the Rank-D regeneration spell, Sol closed his eyes for a moment, converting the gathered mana into the required frequency using his magic circuits before uttering a word in a language unknown to those who is not literate in the language of the holy scriptures. Subsequently he opened his eyes and put his free hand on top of the bleeding wound, causing the spell to activate immediately. Jill would not feel anything special from the activation, except perhaps a subtle warmth passing form his hand onto the wound. When he removed his hand, the wound had already clotted and was regenerating visibly, and at an alarming rate.

'If this is indeed an infectious wound, the virus will not be cured through this...' he thought, 'but we don't have the time for a full investigation and purging.'

'I'll just have to see to that when we're out of here.'

As he was about to try to investigate the reason for the heavy distortion, Sol suddenly became aware of the sound of someone approaching. It was more apparent now that the natural sounds of the forest had abruptly ceased. The sound took the form of leaves crunching, twigs and small branches being crushed underfoot, as if someone was trying their best to be detected. Taking one glance at Jill, and then turning to face the direction from which the sounds were approaching from, Sol decided to call out. [[ @Arachna ]]

"Whoever you are, I think you have made your presence abundantly clear by now. So may I ask that you come out?" He said, in a tone of voice just loud enough that one could hear him from over the immediate surroundings. Subsequently he turns again, this time towards the direction where a sudden black mist was flowing in from, 'I think recognize this,' he thought. 'but I don't think it would be of any use as long as my seal is in place.'

Glancing towards Jill, he decided to reassure her of this, "..we should be safe here for a while, so I believe you can rest easy for now," he said, before adding in a soothing voice, "I know it's difficult, after having encountered what you just did, but we need to try and deal with our problems one by one."

Having said his piece, Sol turns in the direction of the approaching footsteps once more, also wondering about what had happened to the owner of the strange singing voice he had heard a while ago. [[ @Lovely. ]]

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
The atmosphere of the forest changed in an instant, the temperature seemed to have dropped several degrees, when in reality it didn't. The few birds and rustling of animals from just moments before were gone, it was dead silence. Completely eerie. Her footsteps seemed to echo throughout the quiet forest as she walked, getting progressively louder as her fears increased, and this time she wasn't singing. She hugged herself tightly, looking around her, trying to remember a time when it was ever like this. Evelyn had lived in this forest practically her whole life, and thinking back, she couldn't ever remember a time when it felt this daunting. The forest had always been a place of refuge for her from the whispers and rumors of society, a warm place. And even when it had been a bit strange and hushed when vampires had roamed here, it still didn't feel quite like this. She shivered and continued singing, this time louder than ever. She just couldn't take the quiet anymore.

She walked carefully, trying to become as small as possible, trying to not bother anything. But eventually, this also became all too much. Then she heard faint noises. Evelyn continued singing, this time a bit softer as she walked slowly closer towards the sound. She stepped into a clearing and breathed a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding in when she saw the source of the noise, two human figures.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Destiny was still dragging herself after her uncle, slowly. Observing the nature around her. Suddenly her uncle stoped and raised his hand up. Pointing in a new direction, with his finger.
"There." He said to Destiny. So Destiny turned around and watched. She could not sense anything. "But uncle. Nothing is there." She started. And then there was a voice coming from that direction.

"Whoever you are, I think you have made your presence abundantly clear by now. So may I ask that you come out?"

Destiny twiched. Her senses failed her! How was that possible! She was angry at herself and her uncle. He grinned. That just made Destiny feel even angrier. She took her uncles black coat off,violently. And shifted into her wolf form. The braclet on her hand ringed as she shifted fast. Deliberately making herself feel great pain. Just so she can change faster. When the change was done her whole body was shivering from pain. And she made a howl. She made a steady eye contact with her uncle when he said : "Such a hasty child, you are."

Destiny could not reply. But instead she showed him her teeth and growled while getting up from the forest ground.

She started to move forward, to the sound of the voice. And her uncle followed her, with a smile of pleasure, on his face.