Book(s) you are currently reading

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I'm currently reading "The Blade Itself" by Joe Abercrombie, it is the first book of a fantasy trilogy. It has a great plot and amazing acton scenes I highly reccomend it.

Just acquired the Mass Effect Novels (Ascension, Retribution & Revelation) and the Dragon Age Novels (The Calling and Stolen Throne) in pdf formats.Gonna read them soon.

Okay, in the middle of reading Mass Effect Revelation, and it has some highlights on Saren (he's Renegade, figures) and a slew of character development for Anderson (imagining Anderson and Saren's VAs saying the lines while reading
).I have also read the Mass Effect Comics, particularly interesting is the involvement of Saren and the Illusive Man during the First Contact War in Mass Effect Evolution, and the hardships and accelerated growing-up of Liara's Character in Redemption (which explains why she is like that in ME2).

Just finished Mass Effect Revelation. A good read if you're a fan of the franchise, pity that Saren got away with everything he did, but it does make him more evil throughout the 1st game, (until the climactic scene anyway).Now off to read Ascension and learn why Udina becoming a Council member is canon, and what Cerberus did that made The Flotilla quite upset.